Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

. You say I am not objective, but that is because you are the partisan here, and you defending Chris Wallace is amazing if one thinks about that for a second.
I thought Wallace did a great job at the debate. Asked fair and tough questions to both candidates. Also, the "I know you are but what am I" retort you just tried stopped working in grade school
. You would think he did a great job, because he was for Hillary in his bull crap... Him bringing up the women, when the people had moved on from that, uhh was highly biased and partisan on his part. People wanted to hear both candidates on the issues, and then he went and interjected that bull crap. It was petty and pathetic.. It really showed where Chris Wallace was in the debate, but Trump handled it well... They are on Trump's case about saying he was going to sue his accusers, but then people like Chris Wallace can surprise or bring up such bull crap during a debate between the two candidates were trying to speak on the issues for the people, and were being good ???
I guess it was bull crap to bring up wiki leaks and the Clinton foundation then, right?? Most Dems would say they have moved on from those issues. Agreed? Be objective now, it's gotta work both ways
. Do you know the difference between job related and not job related ?
All is job related when it comes to the presidency... how he handles adversity, how he speaks in the public forum, the level of dignity he carries himself with and the respect he shows others are all very important elements for who we elect. Most of those Trump fails at
. Your biased opinions... Oh well..

. Didn't catch that huge big ole word......... IF........ but why speculate like that in order to make your point ?
Because the evidence against Clinton and trump is the same... both are accused but not convicted, both claim their accusesers are lying. So instead of argument about situatuions that we know nothing about, I'm going to assume they are both guilty... and an abuser is worst than an enabler... and beyond that Trump is just a pompous dipshit who lacks respect and ediquite. He's done
. The enabler is just as bad, and how you can't see that is just amazing really.
They are both wrong, the abuser is much much worse that the wife who defends her cheating husband. The fact you can't see that shows your blinders
. You love that word defend don't you ??? Makes it all nice and clean sounding, but why don't you use the more appropriate word here (DESTROY), because that was what Hillary was up to.... Ohhh, and so your a blame the victims kind of person I see. So sad.
I could use the word destroy but I'm. It a manipulative partisan hack so I'll stick to the facts. And for the record however you characterize what Hillary did you have to do the same for Trump. I guess it's fine for him to DESTROY the women that he assaulted? Do you know what double standard means?
. He, he is defending himself, where as Mylania isn't using her power to try and destroy these women for Trump like Hillary figured she had to for Bill.

I thought Wallace did a great job at the debate. Asked fair and tough questions to both candidates. Also, the "I know you are but what am I" retort you just tried stopped working in grade school
. You would think he did a great job, because he was for Hillary in his bull crap... Him bringing up the women, when the people had moved on from that, uhh was highly biased and partisan on his part. People wanted to hear both candidates on the issues, and then he went and interjected that bull crap. It was petty and pathetic.. It really showed where Chris Wallace was in the debate, but Trump handled it well... They are on Trump's case about saying he was going to sue his accusers, but then people like Chris Wallace can surprise or bring up such bull crap during a debate between the two candidates were trying to speak on the issues for the people, and were being good ???
I guess it was bull crap to bring up wiki leaks and the Clinton foundation then, right?? Most Dems would say they have moved on from those issues. Agreed? Be objective now, it's gotta work both ways
All is job related when it comes to the presidency... how he handles adversity, how he speaks in the public forum, the level of dignity he carries himself with and the respect he shows others are all very important elements for who we elect. Most of those Trump fails at
Not really biased, I was a Trump fan when he entered the race and was really hoping he could flip the switch from entertainer to serious leader, he just failed to do so and he ended up revealing some pretty ugly things about himself.

Because the evidence against Clinton and trump is the same... both are accused but not convicted, both claim their accusesers are lying. So instead of argument about situatuions that we know nothing about, I'm going to assume they are both guilty... and an abuser is worst than an enabler... and beyond that Trump is just a pompous dipshit who lacks respect and ediquite. He's done
. The enabler is just as bad, and how you can't see that is just amazing really.
They are both wrong, the abuser is much much worse that the wife who defends her cheating husband. The fact you can't see that shows your blinders
. You love that word defend don't you ??? Makes it all nice and clean sounding, but why don't you use the more appropriate word here (DESTROY), because that was what Hillary was up to.... Ohhh, and so your a blame the victims kind of person I see. So sad.
I could use the word destroy but I'm. It a manipulative partisan hack so I'll stick to the facts. And for the record however you characterize what Hillary did you have to do the same for Trump. I guess it's fine for him to DESTROY the women that he assaulted? Do you know what double standard means?
. He, he is defending himself, where as Mylania isn't using her power to try and destroy these women for Trump like Hillary figured she had to for Bill.
Oh he is defending himself, such a pretty word, makes it all nice and clean sounding...

Last edited:
Bill and Donald are both on the exact same level, don't fool yourself. They are both disgusting pigs when it comes to respecting women

The difference is that one became President as a disgusting pig and the other is having a difficult time because of it.
I don't think Bills past actions or any other presidents for that matter, gives Trump an excuse for what he did. The issue with Trump isnt only his past actions it's his inability to carry himself in an honorable, disciplined, and presidential manner.

Makes for great entertainment but not for a suitable leader
. No president in the past gives Hillary the reason to attack women in order to protect her perverted husband.
Ok, true statement. So worse case scenario if trump and Hillary are guilty of what their attackers accuse them of... we have a first degree offender and an enabler. Both suck. Trump is way worse
. How can you say Trump is a first degree offender with no proof ??
Huh? The proof against Trump is the same proof Clinton sexually abused anyone ... women coming forward, laying claims of sexual abuse.

Hillary doesn't have clean hands either and is not a candidate that I'm thrilled about, but her defending and standing by her husband isn't even close to the same level of what Bill and Donnie have done. On top of all Trumps words/actions it is the overall discipline and personality that falls way short of acceptable to be our president.
. Her attacking her husband's accusers is A-ok in your way of thinking eh ?
What's wrong with a wife sticking up for her husband?
. Just a wife eh, but not a woman in power who can destroy the victims lives like this woman had the power to do ? Come on, now you know better than that.
Frame it however you like -- she was a wife sticking up for her husband.
. Well then we are poised to elect the TV character Rosanne as our president eh ?? LOL. If think about it she has the same laugh.
:cuckoo:

Not really biased, I was a Trump fan when he entered the race and was really hoping he could flip the switch from entertainer to serious leader, he just failed to do so and he ended up revealing some pretty ugly things about himself.
. Yeah, but Hillary ?????? Wow.

. Yeah, but Hillary ?????? Wow.
Yeah Hillary sucks too... but she has respect, discipline, competence and policy knowledge at a whole difference level than Trump, so unfortunately she is the only feasible option out of the two

Oh he is defending himself, such a pretty word, makes it all nice and clean sounding...
. Just depends on what side of the fence your on doesn't it ?? Either you have someone doing the dirty work for you (hiding behind that someone), or you are a victim defending yourself until proven guilty. We know who it was hiding behind someone.

. Just depends on what side of the fence your on doesn't it ?? Either you have someone doing the dirty work for you (hiding behind that someone), or you are a victim defending yourself until proven guilty. We know who it was hiding behind someone.
what does that have to do with anything? Trump has a dozen women accusing him of sexual assault, he has publicly smeared them and has threatened to sue all of them. What exactly did Hillary do that was worse than that?

what does that have to do with anything? Trump has a dozen women accusing him of sexual assault, he has publicly smeared them and has threatened to sue all of them. What exactly did Hillary do that was worse than that?
. Good grief... So sad your partisanship is.

Using an unsecured server that allowed our enemies to get hold of our classified material. Lying to Congress under oath. Destroying evidence subpoenaed by the Congress.

. Good grief... So sad your partisanship is.
Is that how you answer a question?

Using an unsecured server that allowed our enemies to get hold of our classified material. Lying to Congress under oath. Destroying evidence subpoenaed by the Congress.
We are talking about the women abuse situation. We can dive into your list of distorted untrue accusations if you'd like in a different thread.

We are talking about the women abuse situation. We can dive into your list of distorted untrue accusations if you'd like in a different thread.

You asked what Hil-Liar did worse than Trump and I answered. Nothing I posted was a lie either unless you care to challenge me on it.

You asked what Hil-Liar did worse than Trump and I answered. Nothing I posted was a lie either unless you care to challenge me on it.

Using an unsecured server that allowed our enemies to get hold of our classified material.
Which enemy got what information? Show proof. Interesting side note I'm surprised that nobody has brought up that when Clinton was SOS, the State department was hacked and wikileaks released all kinds of classified and damning information about our military operations... do you remember that. Kind of makes sense why Clinton wanted to keep her personal email account on a private server.

Lying to Congress under oath.
What did she lie about?

Destroying evidence subpoenaed by the Congress.
Sounds like a serious offense, why wasn't she prosecuted for it?

Using an unsecured server that allowed our enemies to get hold of our classified material.
Which enemy got what information? Show proof. Interesting side note I'm surprised that nobody has brought up that when Clinton was SOS, the State department was hacked and wikileaks released all kinds of classified and damning information about our military operations... do you remember that. Kind of makes sense why Clinton wanted to keep her personal email account on a private server.

What did she lie about?

No, you don't shell out the money for that reason. You have a private server so you can destroy evidence when called for it, and that's exactly what she did. It's called Bleach Bit, and nobody Bleach Bits yoga lessons and wedding plans.

Nobody can prove what was taken out of their server until whoever took the material exposes it to the public. What we do know is that her server didn't even have the basic encryption protection on it so any high school geek could have broke into it. And.......if you listen to Comey's entire testimony below, he explains that it was possible on that server.

What did she lie about?

All kinds of things. Here, take a look for yourself:

Good question, why wasn't she given the fact only the Justice Department can file charges? Maybe Bill asked Lynch not to when he had that meeting on her plane.

What did she lie about?

No, you don't shell out the money for that reason. You have a private server so you can destroy evidence when called for it, and that's exactly what she did. It's called Bleach Bit, and nobody Bleach Bits yoga lessons and wedding plans.

Nobody can prove what was taken out of their server until whoever took the material exposes it to the public. What we do know is that her server didn't even have the basic encryption protection on it so any high school geek could have broke into it. And.......if you listen to Comey's entire testimony below, he explains that it was possible on that server.

What did she lie about?

Good question, why wasn't she given the fact only the Justice Department can file charges? Maybe Bill asked Lynch not to when he had that meeting on her plane.

Don't be so fucking stupid. If she had lied to Congress, which is run by Republicans, they'd be stringing her up alive right now.

What did she lie about?

What did she lie about?

So the state department got hacked and wikileaks spread classified info all over during Clintons appointment, while her private emails stayed nice and safe on her dangerous server. You just assume it was hacked to make your argument sound stronger, but there is no evidence and none of these missing emails have been leaked... Interesting.

The only lie i've heard her accused of is saying that she didn't send or receive classified emails. She was either lying or she was mistaken and thought she had only used that server for private business... Seeing that out of tens of thousands of emails only a couple incorrectly marked emails were found, I believe most people are going to chalk that one up to a mistake, not a lie.

As to your bleach bit comment... Look at the frenzy over these WikiLeaks emails. She is running for president and has millions of people trying to dig up whatever kind of dirt they can on her, so now that her emails are up for grabs, I assume the order was send anything work related to the FBI and erase all personal emails.

Was there likely a cover up and other classified emails deleted... I'd say probably. Is there evidence of anything? No.

Do I give her a free pass? No. I think she is shady and secretive and i wish there was a better candidate to vote for... But there just isn't

Forum List

Back