Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

"Hey bitch, you look like you need to get FUCKED. I know you want me to shove my cock down your throat while I reach over and spank that fat ass of yours....don't you, you filthy slut...."

Is this how you want men to talk to you? Even if they know you're married? Because this is what you are defending.

You've got some issues going on....and guess what? If you said that about me around my husband you'd be straining soup over what was left of your teeth, maggot

"You aren't married, slut. Get down on your knees...."

Yup, this is how you want to be talked to. It's "masculine," right?

You need to stop, you're not impressing me and you look like an insane clown. Now grow up

Just making a point. Stop defending sexual assault. When you defend sexual assault and adultery -- as you are doing in this thread -- you lose your dignity as a human being and respect from others.
Stop defending Hillary's defense of Bill then super champ?

Hillary had a choice, she could've left him. Instead she forgave him. That was her choice, who am I to judge her and her personal life?

I'm sure Hillary will bring this up at the next debate.

Trump may have to "go there" about Bill's women if he gets desperate.

If I was single I'd try the ole furniture shopping and grab em by the pussy trick to see if it really works. Hmmm pissed I never thought of it.

I'M SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY! SHOCKED that Donald Trump, presidential candidate, once engaged in typical male locker-room badinage about WOMEN, of all things. Men these days just don't DO such things! I am AGHAST! I am PUCKERED even! :laugh2:

Now when you Democrat "men" get your head out of your briefs, perhaps we can discuss something of import.

I shudder to think of what leftist males gab about grabbing in the unisex locker rooms

"I shudder to think of what leftist males gab about grabbing in the unisex locker rooms"

Each others dicks and the post dick sucking is talk of who's the next to have their dick chopped off and Transgender.

Leftist males are such sashaying little fags

That's why the Leftist women are so angry ALL the time, it's because they have made the Leftist males now testicle-free semi-women, this means the Leftist women are angry because they can't get laid, unless they opt for full-on Lesbian or Bisexual and then they're still angry because that's not getting fucked, because fucking requires a penis.

Well have you seen lefist hags? No wonder the left is so screwed up sexually, some think they are males in female bodies or vice versa , the men are feminine and the women masculine. It's a freak circus

That's not to mention the Gender Fluid, morning they're a woman, afternoon they're a man, night they're a woman and the middle of the night they might be animal, vegetable or mineral or something.

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. I failed. I’ll admit it"

^this should be his concession speech. LOL

Trump = attempted dating of married women

Clintons husband = assaults on married women.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Trump = attempted dating of married women = candidate for POTUS

Clintons husband = NOT running for POTUS.

I voted for GHWB in '92.

So why do you keep bringing Bill up?

Because you know you can't justify supporting such a amoral, ignorant, racist, sexist loser.

No, because Hillary enabled Bills bizarre behavior toward women.

She is as guilty of those assaults as Bill is.

I shudder to think of what leftist males gab about grabbing in the unisex locker rooms

"I shudder to think of what leftist males gab about grabbing in the unisex locker rooms"

Each others dicks and the post dick sucking is talk of who's the next to have their dick chopped off and Transgender.

That's why the Leftist women are so angry ALL the time, it's because they have made the Leftist males now testicle-free semi-women, this means the Leftist women are angry because they can't get laid, unless they opt for full-on Lesbian or Bisexual and then they're still angry because that's not getting fucked, because fucking requires a penis.

Well have you seen lefist hags? No wonder the left is so screwed up sexually, some think they are males in female bodies or vice versa , the men are feminine and the women masculine. It's a freak circus

That's not to mention the Gender Fluid, morning they're a woman, afternoon they're a man, night they're a woman and the middle of the night they might be animal, vegetable or mineral or something.

Loons I tell ya, batshit crazy loons. Then they wonder why we keep our children far away from them

so, are you campaigning for trump stateside as advertized? you and your mighty organization?

Trump = attempted dating of married women

Clintons husband = assaults on married women.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Trump = attempted dating of married women = candidate for POTUS

Clintons husband = NOT running for POTUS.

I voted for GHWB in '92.

So why do you keep bringing Bill up?

Because you know you can't justify supporting such a amoral, ignorant, racist, sexist loser.

No, because Hillary enabled Bills bizarre behavior toward women.

She is as guilty of those assaults as Bill is.
lol, sure, babe.

If I was single I'd try the ole furniture shopping and grab em by the pussy trick to see if it really works. Hmmm pissed I never thought of it.

"If I was single I'd try the ole furniture shopping and grab em by the pussy trick to see if it really works. Hmmm pissed I never thought of it."

You'll regret that now for the rest of your life, that you didn't think of it and that's now a lost adventure to you.

00431b41a4d84473f58393d19f466fc3.jpg

Never forget.

You've got some issues going on....and guess what? If you said that about me around my husband you'd be straining soup over what was left of your teeth, maggot

"You aren't married, slut. Get down on your knees...."

Yup, this is how you want to be talked to. It's "masculine," right?

You need to stop, you're not impressing me and you look like an insane clown. Now grow up

Just making a point. Stop defending sexual assault. When you defend sexual assault and adultery -- as you are doing in this thread -- you lose your dignity as a human being and respect from others.
Stop defending Hillary's defense of Bill then super champ?

Hillary had a choice, she could've left him. Instead she forgave him. That was her choice, who am I to judge her and her personal life?
She stuck with him because as a power hungry bitch she knew they worked better as a team. Your a dumbass.

A 60 year old, engaged to current wife, Donald Trump is recorded talking, like an immature 18 year old college boy, about his sexual prowess.
He called it locker room banter. He was not in a locker room, he was 60 years old, he is a disgusting pig.

He should not be President of anything.

So tell us hypocrite, what did he do that you haven't done.
The Trumpsters are all alike, Rudy G says everyone has affairs. No they do not.
Sure, I have had conversations lying about my sexual exploits in college but I grew up.You have a job, you have a wife, you have kids, YOU BETTER GROW UP.

Well then you're special so please do me a favor and nail yourself to the cross because the human race hate perfect assholes!
I am sorry I make you feel inferior but I am like the vast majority American grown males. You are inferior to the majority of American males.

any man is superior to a democrat male........if they can even be called male anymore....the democrat male is no longer a man, they are part woman and all coward.....

No wonder why I wear a Kilt from time to time and scream with a high pitch after voting for a Democrat...

( Thank the Lard I am Libertarian! )

His enabler is though. I wonder how many women had to endure lifelong pain and suffering so Hillary wouldn't lose her sugar daddy?
What a fucking stupid thing to say. Who told you this garbage?

You have to be truly stark raving mad to think this makes a whit of sense.

Try looking words up in the dictionary before you type something you don't understand.

Bills victims understand exactly what I stated.

No one is lower then the defender of sexual assault. That includes Hillary and.......

Apparently you.

Forum List

Back