Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

14516399_10154048621281872_3400666683445104119_n.png
. Just default to the Clinton's, and that ends this bull crap already. In fact why are you dragging the Clinton's through the mud by calling out Trump on these issues ??? Too funny.

The only poll I have seen of the military was a poll of 32,000 respondents in August, before the debates and before Clinton surged ahead. Trump was 55% to Clinton 35%, not 2 to 1. I would doubt that poll today would yield the same results.

I don't know where you got 21 metal of honor winners endorsed Trump. The Military Times reported 14 in Sept. There are 77 living metal of honor winners so there are 63 that are not endorsing Trump.

ICE, never endorsed Trump. No federal agency has. The National Boarder Patrol Council has.

Thanks for taking the time refuting his bullshit.

Rachel Maddow just said that one of the women that accused Trump (couldn't make out which one) is going to be on the Today Show (NBC) tomorrow.

ANOTHER ANOTHER ONE

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-unearthed-footage-trump-says-of-10-year-old-i-am-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10-years/

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of 10-year-old girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.

The video, released Wednesday evening, was shot at Trump Tower.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the 10-year-old girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Why do the worse and most fucked up people seem to run for high office? Seriously? This is starting to really hurt America in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Breaking: Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story
We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.
Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance.
I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

The butler informed us that Melania would be down momentarily, and it was time to resume the interview. I was still in shock, and remained speechless as we both followed him to an outdoor patio overlooking the grounds. In those few minutes alone with Trump, my self-esteem crashed to zero. How could the actions of one man make feel so utterly violated? I’d been interviewing A-list celebrities for over 20 years, but what he’d done was a first. Did he think I’d be flattered?

I tried to act normal. I had a job to do, and I was determined to do it. I sat in a chair that faced Trump, who waited for his wife on a loveseat. The butler left us, and I fumbled with my tape recorder. Trump smiled and leaned forward.
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

Donald Trump Hit On Marlee Matlin During The Celebrity Apprentice, Former Contestant Claims
Donald Trump Hit On Marlee Matlin During The Celebrity Apprentice, Former Contestant Claims

“He went back and forth with Marlee,” Hatch continues. “No matter how she responded, no matter how politely, he would push it a step further with comments about her looks, and how she was making him feel, and about what he thought of her, and how happy he would be to do something with her.

“It was a lot of innuendo, far beyond the norm. It was odd and weird, and people in the boardroom would look at one another, but he didn’t care. was with her interpreter, Jack, and I thought, ‘Gosh, I wonder if he’s comfortable with this?'”

SNIP

Hatch says Trump even used innuendo in the presence of his daughter.

“He did it in front of Ivanka,” he says. “That was not just uncomfortable for me. It was weird. I was fascinated as a people watcher to think what could possibly be going on in that woman’s mind. He didn’t care that she was there; he didn’t seem afraid that she would hold him accountable or say anything about his boorish behavior. None of that happened. He was just that way, and it didn’t matter to him one bit that his daughter was listening in.”

Forum List

Back