Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Now, those same fanatics are insisting that a few lewd comments (not to women) DO disqualify Trump from being President.

No, what disqualifies him is the Misogyny
And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia
and the mocking of the disabled
And the slandering of Gold Star Families and Veterans
and the vast ignorance of anything entailed in the job.
And the fact he thinks he can act like a Banana Republic Dictator.

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

Now, those same fanatics are insisting that a few lewd comments (not to women) DO disqualify Trump from being President.

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

They only did that because secretly, they are all racist and hate the gays.

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

Doesn't everyone?

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

Doesn't everyone?

No. Honestly, I'm thinking most normal folks want to work, live their lives and likely spend very little time on the topic at all.

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

Doesn't everyone?

No. Honestly, I'm thinking most normal folks want to work, live their lives and likely spend very little time on the topic at all.

Then I must conclude that you are not normal since it was you who brought up the subject of gays. I will also conclude that you ate gay.

When Ivana married Trump, there was a martial exemption in the rape laws which meant he could rape her as much as he chose. However that changed in the 80's. Maybe that's why he divorced her.

Thanks for info.
Further detail:
"The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes."
Until 1975, every state had a “marital exemption” that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. I think it was about 1980, that New York revised their laws.

Thinking back to 50's and 60's, I knew some real jerks who felt it was their right to do anything they choose to their wives. It's hard to image that many women then had to live through this. Thankfully, things have changed.
Marital / Spousal Rape Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law

Sounds like Sharia Law. Conservatives are trying to stop this. Liberals are looking to enable it.

lol... uh-huh. wanting to chain a females hands behind her back & force her to be an incubator until she gives birth or criminally punish her if she does terminate a pregnancy.... & believing this nation is a Christian nation, that the POTUS needs to be christian & should be fueled by 'christian' law is no different than what you so fear & abhor, but embrace it because it's the 'correct' religion.

As usual, Liberals have priorities backwards. They view words from extreme Christians to be a bigger threat than the actions from extreme Muslims. Actions speak louder than Words.

I won't take that chance that it's 'mere' words... mike pence intentionally ruined his state economically because of his extreme christian views.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, guy. Hillary recorded Trump in 2005 (when was Still a democrat and a Bush critic) because she knew she might run against him some day.

More likely, it was a sound check guy who recorded it and kept it because he thought it was funny.

You must not read very well that early in the morning. Where did I even imply that it was Hillary?

More than likely it was some leftist who got his hands on that tape and sent it to the Hillary camp. Then the weekend of the debate, they sent one of her minions to the Post so they could run it.
There are a couple stories out there but I don't think anyone has stepped forward to claim the honor. The existence of the tape appeared in an AP story not long ago. That's a fact. It's pretty definite that the Access Hollywood librarian discovered the tape and it got to some Access Hollywood producers. Supposedly they reviewed the tape and discussed releasing it. Who actually released, how much they got for it and to who they released it is a bit of a mystery. I'll bet they got a pretty penny for it. I wonder if they offered it to Trump.
Regardless, if it was illegal for the conversation to be recorded in that state without a person's knowledge to begin with, then the person who illegally did the recording should be brought up on charges per the investigation into the matter.
It seems likely that Trump knew he was being taped. It's not like someone was taping him using a telephoto lens from across the street. There were 4 people in a confined space in the RV. Unless there was a hidden camera which seems unlikely, Trump had to be aware of the camera. And when he got off the bus there had to be camera withing a few feet of him. Considering Trump's paranoia, he would be screaming his head off if this was shot with a candid camera. Also remember Trump at the time was making lewd tapes on the Howard Stern Show. He was not running for president and he was seeking notoriety.
There was a microphone attached to his lapel.
Yes, you can see it clearly just after he get's off the bus.

So people who think they are going to get more money if he's elected support him. That doesn't impress me.

When Trump loses, you will be AMAZED how fast all these groups will deny they ever supported him.

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.
The only poll I have seen of the military was a poll of 32,000 respondents in August, before the debates and before Clinton surged ahead. Trump was 55% to Clinton 35%, not 2 to 1. I would doubt that poll today would yield the same results.

I don't know where you got 21 metal of honor winners endorsed Trump. The Military Times reported 14 in Sept. There are 77 living metal of honor winners so there are 63 that are not endorsing Trump.

ICE, never endorsed Trump. No federal agency has. The National Boarder Patrol Council has.

Trump has a big lead over Clinton among military and vets
Fourteen Medal of Honor recipients endorse Trump
List of living Medal of Honor recipients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trump say ICE endorsed him

So people who think they are going to get more money if he's elected support him. That doesn't impress me.

When Trump loses, you will be AMAZED how fast all these groups will deny they ever supported him.

Wonder why they don't endorse Hillary? The active duty should endorse the veteran of Bosnia.

And the Racism
And the Homophobia
And the Xenophobia

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 to 1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.
The only poll I have seen of the military was a poll of 32,000 respondents in August, before the debates and before Clinton surged ahead. Trump was 55% to Clinton 35%, not 2 to 1. I would doubt that poll today would yield the same results.

I don't know where you got 21 metal of honor winners endorsed Trump. The Military Times reported 14 in Sept. There are 77 living metal of honor winners so there are 63 that are not endorsing Trump.

ICE, never endorsed Trump. No federal agency has. The National Boarder Patrol Council has.

Trump has a big lead over Clinton among military and vets
Fourteen Medal of Honor recipients endorse Trump
List of living Medal of Honor recipients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trump say ICE endorsed him

You are correct in that ICE itself did not endorse Trump. It was a union of 5,000 ICE immigration agents that endorsed Trump. The Military Times is the one who reported the 2 to 1 margin of active duty military supporting Trump from a polling they did. Yes, in September 14 Medal of Honor recipients endorsed Trump. Trump himself in a new conference a few days ago stated that others had come forward and that the figure was now 21.

In the 1990s, leftist fanatics were saying that Clinton's sexual harassment, attacks, and even rapes did not disqualify him from being President.
"What he does in his private life has no bearing on his qualifications for President."
Liberals, can you explain this major 180-degree turn you have made?
Nothing but denials and excuses from the liberals so far. They seem VERY reluctant to address this issue.

In the 1990s, leftist fanatics were saying that Clinton's sexual harassment, attacks, and even rapes did not disqualify him from being President.
"What he does in his private life has no bearing on his qualifications for President."
Liberals, can you explain this major 180-degree turn you have made?
Nothing but denials and excuses from the liberals so far. They seem VERY reluctant to address this issue.

Yup.

Ken Starr's Panty SNiffing investigation cost $70MM... YOu easily get into 9 figures if you add them all up.

What did Star have to do with Hil-Liar?

He investigated Whitewater, Rose Law Firm, Vince Foster, Filegate, Travel Gate, all the usual "Hillary did a bad thing" accusations which all turned up to be big nothingburgers.

You guys have been accusing Hillary and Bill of all sorts of criminal conduct since the 1990's, and the worst thing you've come up with after spending hundreds of millions in investigations and hearings is "Bill Lied about Getting a Blow Job".
. Where there is smoke there is usually fire, but getting to that fire with all the obstacles that have been thrown in the way, has made it all quite interesting indeed.

He investigated Whitewater, Rose Law Firm, Vince Foster, Filegate, Travel Gate, all the usual "Hillary did a bad thing" accusations which all turned up to be big nothingburgers.

You guys have been accusing Hillary and Bill of all sorts of criminal conduct since the 1990's, and the worst thing you've come up with after spending hundreds of millions in investigations and hearings is "Bill Lied about Getting a Blow Job".

Nope, came up with a lot more than that:

Of course when the fix is in, nothing happens to the criminal. It's like when the Mafia used to own towns across the country. The DA was in on it, the judge was getting a cash paycheck, the police turned the other way. It all worked out in the end for them. The dog and pony show was for the uninformed voters.

This election is about a lot of things, but first and foremost should be to break up the corruption that is now our federal government. Government officials destroying evidence like hard drives and wiping servers clean, smashing cell phones with hammers, the FBI confiscating laptops and destroying it themselves. It's never been this corrupt in my lifetime.

Thanks for info.
Further detail:
"The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes."
Until 1975, every state had a “marital exemption” that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. I think it was about 1980, that New York revised their laws.

Thinking back to 50's and 60's, I knew some real jerks who felt it was their right to do anything they choose to their wives. It's hard to image that many women then had to live through this. Thankfully, things have changed.
Marital / Spousal Rape Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law

Sounds like Sharia Law. Conservatives are trying to stop this. Liberals are looking to enable it.

lol... uh-huh. wanting to chain a females hands behind her back & force her to be an incubator until she gives birth or criminally punish her if she does terminate a pregnancy.... & believing this nation is a Christian nation, that the POTUS needs to be christian & should be fueled by 'christian' law is no different than what you so fear & abhor, but embrace it because it's the 'correct' religion.

As usual, Liberals have priorities backwards. They view words from extreme Christians to be a bigger threat than the actions from extreme Muslims. Actions speak louder than Words.

I won't take that chance that it's 'mere' words... mike pence intentionally ruined his state economically because of his extreme christian views.
. Oh his Christian views ruined his state eh ? Your kidding right ?? No intelligent person would believe such a bull crapping lie as that, but here you are pushing such a lie. So sad.

Nope, came up with a lot more than that:

Of course when the fix is in, nothing happens to the criminal. It's like when the Mafia used to own towns across the country. The DA was in on it, the judge was getting a cash paycheck, the police turned the other way. It all worked out in the end for them. The dog and pony show was for the uninformed voters.

This election is about a lot of things, but first and foremost should be to break up the corruption that is now our federal government. Government officials destroying evidence like hard drives and wiping servers clean, smashing cell phones with hammers, the FBI confiscating laptops and destroying it themselves. It's never been this corrupt in my lifetime.
. Stopping the federal government from ultimately turning this nation into a huge screwed up social experiment with no end in sight is imperative, and worse the feds have had leftist leanings or influence written all over it anymore... This must end or we all must do a better job at balancing the whole thing better. The left has had to much power given it, and it has been a huge mistake for this country when it comes to the social scenes etc. The corrupted dem politicians are another super problem in this nation in which has gotten way out of hand. How far will Hillary go to defeat Trump ??? Create a problem with Russia now ?????? Wow.

14516399_10154048621281872_3400666683445104119_n.png

Forum List

Back