Breastfeeding= Nanny State

There is nothing wrong with the first lady "encouraging" breast feeding. But why does every time a liberal "encourages" something, it comes with a zillion dollar price tag.

Liberal translation "encourage" equals "subsidize"

Not only that, it's another instance of the state subsidizing lifestyle. They subsidize because they can't force.

healthcare costs more than $50

Exactly my point.
Tax deductions do not cost the government any $. That $ WAS EARNED BY THE TAXPAYER.
the point is, giving a "tax break" for an item that costs less than $50 is stupid because the intended targets for the break are hardly likely to itemize deductions in the first place, let alone understand how it needs to be listed

I agree.
Now spend some time refuting the absurd claim that deductions "are out of the taxpayer's pocket".

There is nothing wrong with the first lady "encouraging" breast feeding. But why does every time a liberal "encourages" something, it comes with a zillion dollar price tag.

Liberal translation "encourage" equals "subsidize"

Yep,

Exactly my point.
Tax deductions do not cost the government any $. That $ WAS EARNED BY THE TAXPAYER.
the point is, giving a "tax break" for an item that costs less than $50 is stupid because the intended targets for the break are hardly likely to itemize deductions in the first place, let alone understand how it needs to be listed

I agree.
Now spend some time refuting the absurd claim that deductions "are out of the taxpayer's pocket".
i've never made that assertion

Not only that, it's another instance of the state subsidizing lifestyle. They subsidize because they can't force.

Where?
How is a deduction EVER A SUBSIDY?
Since when is feeding a baby a "lifestyle":cuckoo:
You folks are bat shit stupid.

What a retard you are. Use your communication skills.

Oh wait, you don't have any. And you called me stupid, lol...

I am putting in my application to run the breast pump worthy program for the government. Someone has to decide who's breasts are worthy of the pump, so dry breast don't get pumps to sell on the street and cause fraud and waste. I figure I can test 6 sets of breasts a day, so get a number as soon as possible.

I am putting in my application to run the breast pump worthy program for the government. Someone has to decide who's breasts are worthy of the pump, so dry breast don't get pumps to sell on the street and cause fraud and waste. I figure I can test 6 sets of breasts a day, so get a number as soon as possible.

Dude, don't go get'n normal on me.

Michelle protests the pump she doesn't want other mothers to have, but lookie here Folks!! I think we got ourselves a Retard hypocrite in full bloom.

mbBreast-Pump-thumb-300x384.jpg

I m starting to hear anchor chains dragging down the halls of congress............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back