Bret Baier on FOX mentioned that one of the Texas shooting victims was a pregnant woman...

Hell, the shooter might have stepped on an ant during the shooting, too.

Who cares. Progs knows that a fetus is not a human. Who gives a shit if one dies.

Progs want the government to fund all fetus murders anyways.

You consider a zygote to be a human? It can’t survive without the mom.
The bad news is, a zygote is a stage of human development. It is not a separate species.

Who cares. Progs knows that a fetus is not a human. Who gives a shit if one dies.

The bad news is, a zygote is a stage of human development. It is not a separate species.
A man that requires a respirator to live does not cease to be human because he needs life support.

I GUARANTEE the left will demand the shooter NOT be charged with killing the unborn bank of cells that was in that woman's uterus.

A man that requires a respirator to live does not cease to be human because he needs life support.

So is the BODY COUNT 26 or 27?

I guess it depends on your ideology.

...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

If I throw a rock through my own window, I won’t be charged with a crime. If you throw a rock through my window, you will. Understand now?

According to the abortionists, a fetus is part of a woman's body and a woman has the right to control her own body. So an abortion is much lik having an apendix removed.

According to the abortionists, a fetus is part of a woman's body and a woman has the right to control her own body. So an abortion is much lik having an apendix removed.

Yep ! It’s just a potential human . Much like sperm is potential . Do you consider masterbastion to be murder ?

So the shooter performed free surgery, according to Progressives.

...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

If I throw a rock through my own window, I won’t be charged with a crime. If you throw a rock through my window, you will. Understand now?
Replace "window" with "child' and see how that works

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

It works the same. If I have an abortion, there is no crime. If you cause me to have an abortion or kill my fetus through your actions, you can be charged with a crime. Understand?

Yep ! It’s just a potential human . Much like sperm is potential . Do you consider masterbastion to be murder ?
If you don't understand the difference, you might want to take a biology class.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

But it's still a window, either way.

Wrong. it is not developing into a human being, it is a human being in an early stage of development.

How you people find this so difficult that it needs to be explained over and over and over is just astounding.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

It works the same. If I have an abortion, there is no crime. If you cause me to have an abortion or kill my fetus through your actions, you can be charged with a crime. Understand?
The crime is murder for killing an unborn child.

The thing about abortion is that it's inconsistent with all our other laws regarding unborn babies.

In some states, including California, it is murder to kill an unborn babies, unless it's an abortion solicited by the baby's mother.

This makes no damn sense.

If an unborn child is NOT a human being it should NEVER be murder to kill it.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

Yes, I understand that the baby is not considered a person five minutes before birth and it's life is not protected......but the moment it is born it is considered the most precious of people and has legal protection. People are outraged at the mistreatment of a newborn baby. Yep.. understand perfectly, that doesn't mean I agree.

I also understand that those participating in this discussion are probably set with our opinions. However, there may be a reader that any be swayed one way or another by the discussion. Perhaps the law will be changed in the future....perhaps because of medical advances.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

Yes, I understand that the baby is not considered a person five minutes before birth and it's life is not protected......but the moment it is born it is considered the most precious of people and has legal protection. People are outraged at the mistreatment of a newborn baby. Yep.. understand perfectly, that doesn't mean I agree.

That is not true. You can be charged with a crime if you harm someone else’s fetus, just like if you break someone else’s window. Abortion or breaking your own window is not a crime.

I can’t make it any simpler for you to comprehend.

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

That is not true. You can be charged with a crime if you harm someone else’s fetus, just like if you break someone else’s window. Abortion or breaking your own window is not a crime.

I can’t make it any simpler for you to comprehend.
A window is not a fetus. A fetus is not a window, A window is not considered a person if broken by someone who doesn't own it such that the person is charged with a homicide. Your comparison fails in that regard.

Having the law such that some people can be charged with a homicide for killing a fetus but the fetus is not considered a person when aborted is an inconsistency with the law, Either the fetus is a person who can be murdered, or the fetus is not a person so murder does not apply. The Law seems to have it both ways depending on who is doing the killing.

Forum List

Back