Bribery is a loser

That’s an investigation into the CEO of Burisma who was suspected of stealing money... that’s not a Biden investigation. You are twisting the narrative and not being honest. Nice try.

biden worked for burisma so he would be included since he got some of the money,,,
Uh no...

And ongoing when he joined.

Yeah, Hunter decided it was a good idea
to work for a foreign company being criminally investigated
owned by a man with criminal charges pending
and decided to continue there after his boss
became a wanted fugitive when he fled to Russia

Joe wasn't aware...envoy to Ukraine...Got it
What a pity you can't prove that.

Meanwhile, in 2015, the U.K. had to unfreeze $23.5 million of Zlochevsky's frozen assets because Shokin refused to cooperate with them for a year.

LIAR,,, shokin refused to drop the case against them and thats why joe had him fired,,,then under joes orders they returned the money to them,,,
Liar, Shokin refused to cooperate with U.K.'s investigation into Burisma's owner.....

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

I bribed the Judge in North Chicago with $300 and then I bribed the Chief of Police in Abbeville with $600, but The Statute of Limitations ran out a long time ago. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Last edited:
biden worked for burisma so he would be included since he got some of the money,,,
Uh no...

Meanwhile, in 2015, the U.K. had to unfreeze $23.5 million of Zlochevsky's frozen assets because Shokin refused to cooperate with them for a year.

LIAR,,, shokin refused to drop the case against them and thats why joe had him fired,,,then under joes orders they returned the money to them,,,
Liar, Shokin refused to cooperate with U.K.'s investigation into Burisma's owner.....

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

I told you you have to have something other than opinion articles,,,,

LOLOL

That's a news article, dumbfuck. Not an opinion piece.

How many time are you going to make an ass of yourself over this same news? :mm:

LOLOL

How many time are you going to make an ass of yourself over this same news? :mm:

lately thats the same thing ,, more so when theres nothing to back it up,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's your opinion. I'll stick with the news, thanks.

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO thats a fact,,,

the news is fine when you can find it,,just dont limit yourself to what makes you feel good and ignore the rest,its already caused you a lot of problems,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO thats a fact,,,

the news is fine when you can find it,,just dont limit yourself to what makes you feel good and ignore the rest,its already caused you a lot of problems,,,
I"m not. I'm merely posting news. And the news reports Shokin stonewalled a U.K. investigation into Burisma's owner for a year until a British court overturned the freezing of Zlochevsky's assets because Shokin was corrupt and wouldn't cooperate.

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.
Today was pretty melodramatic at times. The ambassador did fine, but she didn't have much to say about the crimes. Just Trump's bad behavior which was revolting but not criminal.

What he was doing on twitter might be added to the impeachment... Trump ego is going to be what hangs his political career...

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO thats a fact,,,

I"m not. I'm merely posting news. And the news reports Shokin stonewalled a U.K. investigation into Burisma's owner for a year until a British court overturned the freezing of Zlochevsky's assets because Shokin was corrupt and wouldn't cooperate.

you shouldnt limit your sources,,, in this case its left you at a disadvantage,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO thats a fact,,,

you shouldnt limit your sources,,, in this case its left you at a disadvantage,,,
I've seen nothing contrary to that.

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.
What made Shokin so special?

Why was he singled out and the only one?

Obviously neither Joe nor Obama had a problem with
John Bueretta, former Obama US DAG, legally representing
Burisma and its owner Mykola Zlochevskyi against criminal charges

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner

You do know there is more to Zlochevskyi than Burisma, yes?

Why did a former CIA director, the son of the VP,
the son of the SoS, join the board of directors,
for a foreign company owned by a former government minister
who served under a corrupt president that was ousted
and criminal charges and investigations were already pending...

Furthermore, why is a former US DAG his attorney
By this time, he was a wanted fugitive and fled to Russia too.

I'm sorry if you don't see something wrong with this picture
Well neither do our intel agencies as there has been no action taken. You’ve been fed a load of crap

how do you know no action is being taken???
Because I haven’t seen any evidence of a Biden investigation. Have you? Care to share?

LOLOL

NO thats a fact,,,

I've seen nothing contrary to that.

you need to take the blinders off,,,

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.

John Buretta: For us it was important to close all cases against Burisma and Nikolay Zlochevskyi in a legally sound manner

Well neither do our intel agencies as there has been no action taken. You’ve been fed a load of crap

Because I haven’t seen any evidence of a Biden investigation. Have you? Care to share?

yes I have and its been posted many times,,,

thats not true or else you’d state it now instead of giving the vague troll answers.

thats not true or else you’d state it now instead of giving the vague troll answers.

nothing vague about it,,,

its been posted many times and you refuse to look at it,,,

Prove it

Prove it
prove what???

that youre a fucking idiot troll???

Prove it
prove what???

Prove that you posted evidence of a current investigation into Biden like you said you did. Point to the post or post it again because I sure as hell didn’t see it. The only thing you posted was a comment from Kent about investigating the money that the ceo of burisma stole.

Prove it
prove what???

Prove that you posted evidence of a current investigation into Biden like you said you did. Point to the post or post it again because I sure as hell didn’t see it. The only thing you posted was a comment from Kent about investigating the money that the ceo of burisma stole.

he stole it and then used it to pay his people including hunter,,,

see that wasnt very hard,,,

Forum List

Back