Bribery is a loser

LOLOL

That's your opinion. I'll stick with the news, thanks.

NO thats a fact,,,

the news is fine when you can find it,,just dont limit yourself to what makes you feel good and ignore the rest,its already caused you a lot of problems,,,
I"m not. I'm merely posting news. And the news reports Shokin stonewalled a U.K. investigation into Burisma's owner for a year until a British court overturned the freezing of Zlochevsky's assets because Shokin was corrupt and wouldn't cooperate.

you shouldnt limit your sources,,, in this case its left you at a disadvantage,,,
I've seen nothing contrary to that.

you need to take the blinders off,,,
I'm not wearing any blinders. I'm serious, I've looked, there is nothing out there contradicting the fact that Shokin was put in charge of investigating Zlochevsky in 2014 and he not only refused to look for corruption, he flat out refused to cooperate with a U.K. investigation into Zlochevsky.

You pouting, nuh-uh, is not convincing me otherwise.

NO thats a fact,,,

the news is fine when you can find it,,just dont limit yourself to what makes you feel good and ignore the rest,its already caused you a lot of problems,,,
I"m not. I'm merely posting news. And the news reports Shokin stonewalled a U.K. investigation into Burisma's owner for a year until a British court overturned the freezing of Zlochevsky's assets because Shokin was corrupt and wouldn't cooperate.

you shouldnt limit your sources,,, in this case its left you at a disadvantage,,,

I'm not wearing any blinders. I'm serious, I've looked, there is nothing out there contradicting the fact that Shokin was put in charge of investigating Zlochevsky in 2014 and he not only refused to look for corruption, he flat out refused to cooperate with a U.K. investigation into Zlochevsky.

then why did joe have him fired and the new guy cleared zlochevsky of all wrong doing???

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

Um. No. If you don't draw a line in the sand and say, "This is too much", then youare pretty much inviting Trump to do a lot worse.

Let's not forget HE PULLED THIS SHIT RIGHT AFTER THE MUELLER REPORT CAME OUT!

In short, he dodged a bullet and went right out and did something even more blatant!

It would be like if Clinton dodged the Lewinsky Bullet, and then celebrated by having an orgy with the intern pool.

yeah we wouldnt want trump or any other president looking into corruption in the future
Except Trump wasn't looking for corruption. He was looking for dirt to use in his campaign for re-election. That's why his personal attorney, and not the Attorney General went hunting in Ukraine for dirt.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

Um. No. If you don't draw a line in the sand and say, "This is too much", then youare pretty much inviting Trump to do a lot worse.

In short, he dodged a bullet and went right out and did something even more blatant!

It would be like if Clinton dodged the Lewinsky Bullet, and then celebrated by having an orgy with the intern pool.

yeah we wouldnt want trump or any other president looking into corruption in the future
Except Trump wasn't looking for corruption. He was looking for dirt to use in his campaign for re-election. That's why his personal attorney, and not the Attorney General went hunting in Ukraine for dirt.

prove it,,,

and didnt you commie dems say the AG was corrupt?? if so how could trump or anyone trust him???

then why did joe have him fired and the new guy cleared zlochevsky of all wrong doing???
After a nearly year long investigation. And the part you're incapable of understanding is that Shokin's lack of prosecuting corruption wasn't limited to only Burisma. He was accused of going soft on elites in general. And you're also ignoring the fact that it wasn't just the U.S. who wanted Shokin out. His own Rada wanted him out and voted overwhelmingly to oust him once they were finally given the opportunity to vote on the matter.

prove it,,,
Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

and didnt you commie dems say the AG was corrupt?? if so how could trump or anyone trust him???
LOLOL

Other than perhaps Donald Trump himself, who do you think trusts Giuliani more than Barr??

you need to sit down after that spin,,,,

I got 2 legs to stand on,,,and more,,we got facts,,,
that might be why the DNC have resorted to 4th hand hearsay and opinions to make their case

So you guys are going to have Trump testify under oath and clear this whole thing up, then?

you need to sit down after that spin,,,,

I got 2 legs to stand on,,,and more,,we got facts,,,
that might be why the DNC have resorted to 4th hand hearsay and opinions to make their case

So you guys are going to have Trump testify under oath and clear this whole thing up, then?
thats not my choice,,,

and its the accusers that have that burden not the defendants,,,

LOLOL

Other than perhaps Donald Trump himself, who do you think trusts Giuliani more than Barr??
I dont care who trust who more,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

YOU were the one questioning trust. :lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO I was pointing out that you commies have been saying the AG was corrupt and now you want to know why trump didnt include him,,,

you mother fuckers are all over the place,,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

NO I was pointing out that you commies have been saying the AG was corrupt and now you want to know why trump didnt include him,,,

LOLOL

Since when do you Nazis care about what Commies think??

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,
You must be if I'm a Commie since Commies and Nazi's oppose each other politically.

LOLOL

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,
You must be if I'm a Commie since Commies and Nazi's oppose each other politically.
thats a flaw in your thinking not mine,,,

honest americans and freedom loving people dont like either of you mother fuckers,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,

honest americans and freedom loving people dont like either of you mother fuckers,,,
You don't appear to be an honest American. If I'm a Commie, that makes you a Nazi.

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,

You don't appear to be an honest American. If I'm a Commie, that makes you a Nazi.
your perceptions have failed repeatedly and this is just another case of it,,,

you being a commie has nothing to do with me,,,

LOLOL

i'm not a nazi,,,

your perceptions have failed repeatedly and this is just another case of it,,,

you being a commie has nothing to do with me,,,
Sure it does as Nazis call their political enemies, "Commies." Dates all the way back to Nazi Germany when the 2 parties constantly fought each other for power. And we saw what happened there when you fuckers won. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back