Bribery is a loser

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

I would agree with that all except the part about ending the drama. The Democrats ARE the drama. If they won't stop until they are in full power again, that is LESS reason to put them back into the White House, not MORE.

LOLOL

You poor deranged poster. It's all right here.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Denying reality doesn't help you. :eusa_naughty:

you know you just proved me right dont you???
posting the transcript does not prove you right. Where do you get this shit from?!
when I wasnt talking just about the transcript it does,,,
You’re too desperate for these faux victories. How about you try and just stick to the facts and specifics. Formulate winning arguments. Give it a shot

I do,,,its you and faun that are working on limited facts,,,
just because we don’t buy into your hyperbolic unsubstantiated BS doesn’t mean we are working with limited facts. If what you claim are facts are indeed facts then you would easily be able to prove it. You fail to do so time and time again. For example. You claimed that there is a current investigation into the Biden’s. Yet you can’t prove it.

I am far from a Trump supporter, however I need to call out yet another misstep from the Democrats. I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released and now I see them doing it again with the Bribery claim.

I get that Bribery is in the constitution so they want to draw a simple and direct line with their charges for impeachment but what Trump did and what the context of bribery in the constitution is are two different things. By their definition, politicians and all past presidents commit bribery in the course of their foreign affairs. What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy... of course the lines are blurred with all the lobbying that goes on in Washington, a system that I’d happily like to see reformed, but that’s another story.

Best thing for Dems to do is wrap up the hearings. Get all the facts out with as little hyperbole as possible and then not file for impeachment but rather leave it up to the voters in next years election. Trump is as swampy as they come and he cares more about the fight than the future. I think enough people see that and will vote to end the drama and embarrassment. Let’s not make a martyr out of him by driving this impeachment train off a cliff.

I would agree with that all except the part about ending the drama. The Democrats ARE the drama. If they won't stop until they are in full power again, that is LESS reason to put them back into the White House, not MORE.
it goes both ways. If you can’t see that then you aren’t seeing the whole picture

it goes both ways. If you can’t see that then you aren’t seeing the whole picture

Yes, but 30 states and 306 Electoral college votes overwhelmingly VOTED for that drama! When the DNC wins an election, they can again have 4 years of drama on THEIR time, not someone else's.

Yes, but 30 states and 306 Electoral college votes overwhelmingly VOTED for that drama! When the DNC wins an election, they can again have 4 years of drama on THEIR time, not someone else's.
not exactly, many voted for a business guy who talked about how presidential he could be. Not somebody who was going to burn bridges, spread lies, break promises and embarrass our country on a daily basis

Last edited:
LOLOL

He went after CrowdStrike, which has nothing to do with Ukraine; and the DNC server, which also has nothing to do with Ukraine.

based on your comment its clear youre coming from a place of ignorance,,,
LOLOL

posting the transcript does not prove you right. Where do you get this shit from?!
The transcript proves what I said, ya imbecile. :eusa_doh:

I said, "[Trump] went after CrowdStrike, which has nothing to do with Ukraine; and the DNC server, which also has nothing to do with Ukraine." And after you idiotically denied that was true, I linked his phone call with Zelensky where he said...

Trump: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

not exactly, many votes for a business guy who talked about how presidential he could be. Not somebody who was going to burn bridges, spread lies, break promises and embarrass our country on a daily basis

Trump is perfectly presidential to me. He is 110% pro-America. He has only burned bridges with people looking to harm him on the other side, and he has yet to embarrass me 1/10th what Obama did. And I've yet to see a president who didn't lie about something or break a promise.

LOLOL

He went after CrowdStrike, which has nothing to do with Ukraine; and the DNC server, which also has nothing to do with Ukraine.

LOLOL

Sure I did if your point is my claims are found in Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
since youre limiting your knowledge to just that and ignore the rest it means you are ignorant,,,
Since you can't refute it, it doesn't mean that.

not exactly, many votes for a business guy who talked about how presidential he could be. Not somebody who was going to burn bridges, spread lies, break promises and embarrass our country on a daily basis

Trump is perfectly presidential to me. He is 110% pro-America. He has only burned bridges with people looking to harm him on the other side, and he has yet to embarrass me 1/10th what Obama did. And I've yet to see a president who didn't lie about something or break a promise.
thats good for you. To me he is a humiliation. America is the world super power and we need to act like it. Trumps America first policy is on par with a spoiled kid taking his toys and going home to play by himself. You are roght about politician lying and breaking promises. But Trump has taken it to a whole new level and when he does thinks like breaking international agreements and worst of all what he did to the Kurds, well that stuff that will effect our credibility and trustworthiness for decades. I don’t see how you can celebrate that.

Even when the president of Ukraine told Trump he was almost ready to buy more Javelin missiles from us, Trump made that contingent upon personal favors to help him with his re-election.

Do you have a quote of Trump establishing this "personal" contingency, or is this just your personal opinion?

Sure... starts with, "I would like you to do us a favor though," and becomes...

• "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

• "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

You’re too desperate for these faux victories. How about you try and just stick to the facts and specifics. Formulate winning arguments. Give it a shot

just because we don’t buy into your hyperbolic unsubstantiated BS doesn’t mean we are working with limited facts. If what you claim are facts are indeed facts then you would easily be able to prove it. You fail to do so time and time again. For example. You claimed that there is a current investigation into the Biden’s. Yet you can’t prove it.

the transcript faun posted proves there is an investigation that includes hunter,,,,

LOLOL

Sure I did if your point is my claims are found in Trump's phone call with Zelensky.
since youre limiting your knowledge to just that and ignore the rest it means you are ignorant,,,
Since you can't refute it, it doesn't mean that.
yes it does,,,

the transcript faun posted proves there is an investigation that includes hunter,,,,
Haha, no it doesn’t. It proves that Trump wanted one started. Got anything that shows an actual intel agency starting one?

see this is a perfect example of you making shit up and calling it fact. Trump asking for an investigation does not prove that one was started.

Haha, no it doesn’t. It proves that Trump wanted one started. Got anything that shows an actual intel agency starting one?

see this is a perfect example of you making shit up and calling it fact. Trump asking for an investigation does not prove that one was started.
do you got proof it didnt???

Thats not a valid argument. If you claim it happened then you need to prove It. We don’t prove that false accusations didn’t happen. That’s like saying since you can’t prove that Trump isn’t an alien from Uranus then that proves he is an alien from Uranus. You’re done. A for effort though.

Thats not a valid argument. If you claim it happened then you need to prove It. We don’t prove that false accusations didn’t happen. That’s like saying since you can’t prove that Trump isn’t an alien from Uranus then that proves he is an alien from Uranus. You’re done. A for effort though.

I did prove it,,,

I did prove it,,,
no you didn’t. Trump asking Ukraine to investigate doesn’t prove there is an investigation, it proves Trump tried to get them to start one. Plus we were talking about our DOJ investigating the Biden’s. Not Ukraine

I did prove it,,,
no you didn’t. Trump asking Ukraine to investigate doesn’t prove there is an investigation, it proves Trump tried to get them to start one. Plus we were talking about our DOJ investigating the Biden’s. Not Ukraine

I think I see the problem here,,,

you think the world revolves around you and what you think and want,,,

I hate to break it to you ,,,it doesnt,,,

I did prove it,,,

Oh no not at all. I just think this conversation should revolve around an honest presentation of facts. Something you don’t seem willing to do

I did prove it,,,

Oh no not at all. I just think this conversation should revolve around an honest presentation of facts. Something you don’t seem willing to do
the phone call proves the bidens are being investigated at the highest level of our government,,,

Forum List

Back