Bribery is a loser

Did Trump get what he asked for?
Did Ukraine get their aid anyway? Aid, which by the way included weapons no other president gave.

Now we got some woman on the stand who was FIRED before the supposed crime happened. And she tried DESPERATELY to portray herself as a war hardened veteran.
Interestingly BOTH her parents are RUSSIANS......
It doesn't matter if he got it or not. He still asked for personal favors in exchange for selling them Javelins. And he only sold them after a whistleblower filed a complaint about it.
He said, "I would like you to do US a favor", not "do ME a favor". It was not a personal favor. But hey, don't let details get in the way of a good rant.
Looking for dirt on a political rival is a personal favor to help him get re-elected. We have laws against that when it involves s foreign national.

thankfully he wasnt doing that,, but was exposes corruption by a former politician,,
Nope, that's not even possible since Biden had done nothing wrong.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

Ukraine’s prosecutor general said in an interview that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, despite a swirl of allegations by President Donald Trump’s lawyer.

[...]

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

then why was obama so worried about it???

faun already did,,,
so you got nothing? You won’t post your documentation? Ok, that’s what I expected. Thanks for playing.

already posted and its you that refused to look at it,,,

but like I said for a fee I will be more than happy to walk you through it
Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

I said documents not videos
Liar, you've not posted any links to any documents on this. You've only posted links to Glenn Beck videos.

it can be both,,,

I dont think you have documents proving there is a legit investigation into the Biden’s. You said you posted them. I don’t remember seeing them so post them right now and prove me wrong.

faun already did,,,
so you got nothing? You won’t post your documentation? Ok, that’s what I expected. Thanks for playing.

Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

You didn’t post any documents during our conversation. You’re thinking of a different thread. Post them now and I’ll take a look.

We all heard Trump's quid pro quo on his "perfect" phone call.
Did Ukraine get their aid anyway? Aid, which by the way included weapons no other president gave.

Now we got some woman on the stand who was FIRED before the supposed crime happened. And she tried DESPERATELY to portray herself as a war hardened veteran.
It doesn't matter if he got it or not. He still asked for personal favors in exchange for selling them Javelins. And he only sold them after a whistleblower filed a complaint about it.
He said, "I would like you to do US a favor", not "do ME a favor". It was not a personal favor. But hey, don't let details get in the way of a good rant.
Looking for dirt on a political rival is a personal favor to help him get re-elected. We have laws against that when it involves s foreign national.
That phone call does not establish that narrative.
Sure it does. In that call, he asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival of his.

thankfully he wasnt doing that,, but was exposes corruption by a former politician,,

Ukraine’s prosecutor general said in an interview that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, despite a swirl of allegations by President Donald Trump’s lawyer.

[...]

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

Quote Obama....

faun already did,,,

You didn’t post any documents during our conversation. You’re thinking of a different thread. Post them now and I’ll take a look.

since i'm not your bitch send me a credit card number and I will walk you through it

They can't quit.

They're the kamikaze pilot who is already in the dive on the target, with the entire plane in flames.....They're going to completely disintegrate and die, in the name of The Party.

Maybe Hillary has some sake in her stash for them.
that sounds more like an emotional hope rather than an educated analysis. The Dems will be fine, they are fueled by hate for Trump and there is plenty... just like Trump has been fueled by his base. He can do no wrong for that 35%. Welcome to team politics
They're fucking committed to this idiocy....If their "star witnesses" ore a couple of nobody administrators who have nothing more than third-hand hearsay and some weepy bureaucrat who was fired months before anything being investigated happened, they don't have so much as a popcorn fart....If you can't see that, you need yet another serious reality check...Seems to be a recurring theme with you.
I just wrote a thread about that lame “heresay” argument. Shift gears to the next one, that’s a loser.
Fitting, since yours is the side that has suddenly tried to claim that hearsay is legit evidence, Gomer.
The heresay doesn’t matter, we all know what happened... it’s time to own it and defend it. Heresay is a distraction, the facts are all out and being reenforced. Time to shift gears puppet.
what facts?

[...]

Quote Obama....

suck my dick,,,

Liar, you've not posted any links to any documents on this. You've only posted links to Glenn Beck videos.

it can be both,,,
But it's not. I've already shown your links to videos themselves contain no links to documents.

Sure it does. In that call, he asked a foreign national to investigate a political rival of his.
LIAR!!!

it can be both,,,
But it's not. I've already shown your links to videos themselves contain no links to documents.

I couldnt confirm those links were from the video,,,

[...]

Quote Obama....

suck my dick,,,
Fuck off, fag. Go look for dates elsewhere, I'm not interested. Now everyone sees you don't back up the bullshit you post.

[...]

Quote Obama....

suck my dick,,,
Fuck off, fag. Go look for dates elsewhere, I'm not interested. Now everyone sees you don't back up the bullshit you post.

I have backed it up and you confirmed it,,,

LIAR!!!
Spits the forum fag who doesn't back his bullshit.

Here it is again....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

it can be both,,,

Liar. All you had to do to confirm it was to click on your own videos that you posted many times.

Your lies are mounting.

it can be both,,,

Liar. All you had to do to confirm it was to click on your own videos that you posted many times.

Your lies are mounting.

LIAR!!!
Spits the forum fag who doesn't back his bullshit.

Here it is again....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

your point???

it can be both,,,

Your lies are mounting.

just dont blame others for your ignorance,,,thats all on you,,

[...]

Quote Obama....

suck my dick,,,

I confirmed you lied. You lie repeatedly.

You said you posted links to documents. That was a lie, you didn't, you posted links to Glenn Beck videos.

So then you said the videos you linked contained links to documents. That was a lie, they didn't. They contained links to Glenn Beck's websites.

Stop lying. Oh, wait... you can't.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Quote Obama....

suck my dick,,,

I confirmed you lied. You lie repeatedly.

You said you posted links to documents. That was a lie, you didn't, you posted links to Glenn Beck videos.

So then you said the videos you linked contained links to documents. That was a lie, they didn't. They contained links to Glenn Beck's websites.

Stop lying. Oh, wait... you can't.

:abgg2q.jpg:

did you watch them???

Forum List

Back