Bribery is a loser

so you got nothing? You won’t post your documentation? Ok, that’s what I expected. Thanks for playing.

already posted and its you that refused to look at it,,,

but like I said for a fee I will be more than happy to walk you through it
Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

I said documents not videos
You didn’t post any documents during our conversation. You’re thinking of a different thread. Post them now and I’ll take a look.

since i'm not your bitch send me a credit card number and I will walk you through it
You backing up you words with supporting evidence doesn’t make you anybody’s bitch it would make you a competent debater, which you obviously are not.

Actually now that I think about it, the fact that you refuse to even try to back up your bullshit kind of does make you my bitch... you’ve been owned. Better luck next time.

already posted and its you that refused to look at it,,,

but like I said for a fee I will be more than happy to walk you through it
Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

You didn’t post any documents during our conversation. You’re thinking of a different thread. Post them now and I’ll take a look.

since i'm not your bitch send me a credit card number and I will walk you through it
You backing up you words with supporting evidence doesn’t make you anybody’s bitch it would make you a competent debater, which you obviously are not.

Actually now that I think about it, the fact that you refuse to even try to back up your bullshit kind of does make you my bitch... you’ve been owned. Better luck next time.

will that be mastercard or visa??

Registers closed buddy... please leave the store and go back to your cave. No more trolling my thread. You’re done

What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy.

Trump was using millitary aid to extort personal political gains from Ukrainians. He was mis-apropriating public funds to bribe them.

I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released.

You were wrong then and you are wrong on that now.

The case on Obstruction laid out in the report is damning and certainly impeachable. It will more then likely contained in one of Articles of Impeachment.

What Trump did was an abuse of office by dealing for personal gain, that should be the focus, not bribery. What the constitution was trying to protect from was politicians being paid to make policy.

Trump was using millitary aid to extort personal political gains from Ukrainians. He was bribing them with public funds.
if that’s what you’re going with that the you’d have to acknowledge that Biden bribed Ukraine as well to get the prosecutor fired in 2014... like I said, it’s a losing argument

Trump was using millitary aid to extort personal political gains from Ukrainians. He was mis-apropriating public funds to bribe them.

the facts say thats not what happened,,,

I posted about how Obstruction was a losing argument after the Mueller Report was released.

It already lost... didn’t go anywhere

?? When did it "lose"? Was there Obstruction impeachment hearings that I've missed?

Trump would have been impeached for Obstruction, but it just so happens that he gifted Democrats a much simpler example of why he is unfit for office, one where his corrupt behavior was not only about himself and his cronies, but serious foreign policy implications.

Last edited:

Registers closed buddy... please leave the store and go back to your cave. No more trolling my thread. You’re done

I do take cash but its to hard to get it to me,,,
your trolling has been reported

trying to help you isnt trolling,,
just dont blame me for your ignorance,,,

Trump was using millitary aid to extort personal political gains from Ukrainians. He was bribing them with public funds.
if that’s what you’re going with that the you’d have to acknowledge that Biden bribed Ukraine as well to get the prosecutor fired in 2014... like I said, it’s a losing argument

WTF are you smoking?

Biden was pushing Ukraine to remove a widely known-to-be corrupt prosecutor, which is called GOOD FOREIGN POLICY. There was never any serious evidence of any personal gain involved.

To say that this is bribery is to funadamentally not understand wtf is going on.

?? When did it "lose"? Was there Obstruction impeachment hearings that I've missed?

Trump would have been impeached for Obstruction, but it just so happens that he gifted Democrats a much simpler example of why he is unfit for office, one where his corrupt behavior was no only about himself and his cronies, but serious foreign policy implications.
i don’t think he would have been impeached over obstruction but I guess we shall see. The impeachment road leads to 4 more years of Trump. The Dem leaders arent the brightest but I gotta hope they aren’t dumb enough to file and give up the election

helping me would be posting the documents I’ve been asking for. Repeating offers to take credit cards is straight up trolling. I’ll let the mods deal with you.

WTF are you smoking?

Biden was pushing Ukraine to remove a widely known-to-be corrupt prosecutor, which is called GOOD FOREIGN POLICY.

To say that this is bribery is to funadamentally not understand wtf is going on.
I agree. But it fits the same definition your using for bribe which is why it’s not a good line of attack against Trump. He threatened to withhold aid in order to force a policy change in Ukraine

The U.S. publicly conditioning foreign aid on cleaning out corruption in the General Prosecutor's office is not a bribe, Slade. Just as the Trump administration's conditioning military aid on progress in Ukraine's fight against corruption isn't a bribe. Trump conditioning foreign aid on a personal favor however is an attempt at soliciting a bribe. It is long overdue for you to learn that crucial difference (even while the Trumpletons can't and won't).

Trump would have been impeached for Obstruction, but it just so happens that he gifted Democrats a much simpler example of why he is unfit for office, one where his corrupt behavior was no only about himself and his cronies, but serious foreign policy implications.
i don’t think he would have been impeached over obstruction but I guess we shall see. The impeachment road leads to 4 more years of Trump.

Thats just your speculations.

WTF are you smoking?

Biden was pushing Ukraine to remove a widely known-to-be corrupt prosecutor, which is called GOOD FOREIGN POLICY.

I agree. But it fits the same definition your using for bribe which is why it’s not a good line of attack against Trump. He threatened to withhold aid in order to force a policy change in Ukraine

The element of the bribery charge you are missing is PERSONAL GAIN.

We can show that Trump was trying to extract personal political gain, same thing has not been shown in the case of Joe Biden, which is a critical distiction.

helping me would be posting the documents I’ve been asking for. Repeating offers to take credit cards is straight up trolling. I’ll let the mods deal with you.

why should I do something you refuse to do??

Forum List

Back