Bribery is a loser

Sure... starts with, "I would like you to do us a favor though," and becomes...

• "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

• "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
No, this is not a quote that establishes the "personal" contingency. I would like you to do "us" a favor is not personal, since he did not say "me". "Us" is not personal. Do you have a quote of Trump establishing this personal contingency? You are the one who specified "personal" so don't use references to "us".
Going after Biden serves him personally.

thats secondary to how it serves the country to expose a corrupt politician,,,
The corrupt politician is Trump and the law says he's not legally allowed to solicit campaign help from a foreign national.

but the law does require him to expose corruption,,,

and as I said many times,, this is about DNC/Ukraine collusion and biden was an after thought because he shot his mouth off
That he should have done so legally.

No, this is not a quote that establishes the "personal" contingency. I would like you to do "us" a favor is not personal, since he did not say "me". "Us" is not personal. Do you have a quote of Trump establishing this personal contingency? You are the one who specified "personal" so don't use references to "us".

The corrupt politician is Trump and the law says he's not legally allowed to solicit campaign help from a foreign national.

and as I said many times,, this is about DNC/Ukraine collusion and biden was an after thought because he shot his mouth off

he did,,,

he did,,,
Nope, soliciting a foreign national for help with his campaign is illegal.

he did,,,

thankfully thats not what he did,,

Do you have a quote of Trump establishing this "personal" contingency, or is this just your personal opinion?

Sure... starts with, "I would like you to do us a favor though," and becomes...

• "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

• "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
And every other American. You also forgot to wrap quote marks around what Trump said.
Oh? How does America benefit to learn that several countries (including Ukraine) and international bodies wanted Shokin removed from office and had been pushing for that for about 6 months or more until Biden used American aid as leverage to get the Ukrainian president to finally keep his word to push Shokin out?
Corrupt countries bring the entire world down.
Nobody wants to invest in a corrupt country, which in turn increases poverty for many other reasons: bribe economy.
This means the country needs a prosecutor / investigator which will do their jobs.

he did,,,

That's exactly what he did. Denying it doesn't help you and he's getting impeached for it.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

he did,,,

That's exactly what he did. Denying it doesn't help you and he's getting impeached for it.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

I can see why you would think that considering you are working with a limited set of info and facts,,,
in other words youre ignorant

he did,,,

I can see why you would think that considering you are working with a limited set of info and facts,,,
Nope, I have all the facts.

I just wrote a thread about that lame “heresay” argument. Shift gears to the next one, that’s a loser.
Fitting, since yours is the side that has suddenly tried to claim that hearsay is legit evidence, Gomer.
The heresay doesn’t matter, we all know what happened... it’s time to own it and defend it. Heresay is a distraction, the facts are all out and being reenforced. Time to shift gears puppet.
We all heard Trump's quid pro quo on his "perfect" phone call.
Did Trump get what he asked for?
Did Ukraine get their aid anyway? Aid, which by the way included weapons no other president gave.

Now we got some woman on the stand who was FIRED before the supposed crime happened. And she tried DESPERATELY to portray herself as a war hardened veteran.
Interestingly BOTH her parents are RUSSIANS......
It doesn't matter if he got it or not. He still asked for personal favors in exchange for selling them Javelins. And he only sold them after a whistleblower filed a complaint about it.
He said, "I would like you to do US a favor", not "do ME a favor". It was not a personal favor. But hey, don't let details get in the way of a good rant.

he did,,,

you have all the facts you want to have,,, but you are far from having all the facts

Fitting, since yours is the side that has suddenly tried to claim that hearsay is legit evidence, Gomer.
The heresay doesn’t matter, we all know what happened... it’s time to own it and defend it. Heresay is a distraction, the facts are all out and being reenforced. Time to shift gears puppet.
Did Ukraine get their aid anyway? Aid, which by the way included weapons no other president gave.

Now we got some woman on the stand who was FIRED before the supposed crime happened. And she tried DESPERATELY to portray herself as a war hardened veteran.
It doesn't matter if he got it or not. He still asked for personal favors in exchange for selling them Javelins. And he only sold them after a whistleblower filed a complaint about it.
He said, "I would like you to do US a favor", not "do ME a favor". It was not a personal favor. But hey, don't let details get in the way of a good rant.
Looking for dirt on a political rival is a personal favor to help him get re-elected. We have laws against that when it involves s foreign national.

Looking for dirt on a political rival is a personal favor to help him get re-elected. We have laws against that when it involves s foreign national.

thankfully he wasnt doing that,, but was exposes corruption by a former politician,,

you have all the facts you want to have,,, but you are far from having all the facts
The fact is Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national.

Another fact is there is a law against it.

Yet another fact is Trump is getting impeached for violating that law.

thats your opinion,,,

Well post them then... Jesus. Why do you waste so much time with these pointless posts with zero substance. It just makes you look like you got nothing. Prove me wrong, post the documents

wrong about what???
youve asked and said a lot of crazy stuff and its hard to keep it all straight,,,
I dont think you have documents proving there is a legit investigation into the Biden’s. You said you posted them. I don’t remember seeing them so post them right now and prove me wrong.

faun already did,,,
so you got nothing? You won’t post your documentation? Ok, that’s what I expected. Thanks for playing.

already posted and its you that refused to look at it,,,

but like I said for a fee I will be more than happy to walk you through it
Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

wrong about what???
youve asked and said a lot of crazy stuff and its hard to keep it all straight,,,
I dont think you have documents proving there is a legit investigation into the Biden’s. You said you posted them. I don’t remember seeing them so post them right now and prove me wrong.

faun already did,,,
so you got nothing? You won’t post your documentation? Ok, that’s what I expected. Thanks for playing.

Are you talking about the videos? were those you’ve been leaning on as your proof?

I said documents not videos

That phone call does not establish that narrative.

thankfully he wasnt doing that,, but was exposes corruption by a former politician,,
Nope, that's not even possible since Biden had done nothing wrong.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

Ukraine’s prosecutor general said in an interview that he had no evidence of wrongdoing by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, despite a swirl of allegations by President Donald Trump’s lawyer.

[...]

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

thats your opinion,,,
It's my opinion he's getting impeached for breaking that law??

faun already did,,,

I said documents not videos
Liar, you've not posted any links to any documents on this. You've only posted links to Glenn Beck videos.

Forum List

Back