#Bringbackourboys

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct. So why wont she assist the movement to free the boys by doing the same?
Because the fuck head far right's reaction the last time she did such a thing.

So she wont do what is best for an American teenager because she is concerned that the far right may give her flack for it?

And you really believe that to be the reason?

Or is it that she wont help an American teenager to teach them bad far righties a lesson?

Hmm?

Exactly what did you mean?

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct. So why wont she assist the movement to free the boys by doing the same?

Now after complaining about it they are requesting her help. Heres a prediction: Whatever she does, the right will take the opposite position

And these are the reasons you believe she refuses to help an American Teenager?

Do you not see how evil and selfish you are painting her out to be?

Wow.

Now after complaining about it they are requesting her help. Heres a prediction: Whatever she does, the right will take the opposite position

And these are the reasons you believe she refuses to help an American Teenager?

Do you not see how evil and selfish you are painting her out to be?

Wow.

Have you spread the word yet? Dont you care?

This week Hamas kidnapped three Israeli boys on their way home on break. What has the administration done about it? Nothing. They are busy negotiating with Hamas, which is part of the Palestinian government.
I guess if your boy or girl doesn't look like Obama's or Michelle's son or daughter then you can pretty much forget it.

Well let's be fair here.

The government didn't do anything for those kidnapped girls either. Unless of course you think posting a hash tag is doing something that is.

If I was the parents of those kids I would want America to keep its mouth shut.

Given you wont be the parent of anybody why would you not want the most nation on earth to show some support?
if my Jewish child was in the hands of a Fundamentalists group I certainly would not want the "Great Satan" to be shouting its big mouth off. These groups are not afraid of you or the UK.President Obama is doing the right thing at present letting "Institute" I deal with it.

ps read what Igra has to say about it.

Given you wont be the parent of anybody why would you not want the most nation on earth to show some support?
if my Jewish child was in the hands of a Fundamentalists group I certainly would not want the "Great Satan" to be shouting its big mouth off. These groups are not afraid of you or the UK.President Obama is doing the right thing at present letting "Institute" I deal with it.

Oh you think by keeping quiet Hamas might get the idea the US supports them? How dumb is that?

Oh you think by keeping quiet Hamas might get the idea the US supports them? How dumb is that?
Kuck zich oys Mieskiet
Rami Igra, former head of Mossad MIA unit, questions PM?s Hamas abduction claim | JPost | Israel News

Kuck zich oys Mieskiet
Rami Igra, former head of Mossad MIA unit, questions PM?s Hamas abduction claim | JPost | Israel News

Someone out of inteligence for 15 years is not a credible source, cretin.

I want Obama to stop doing any fucking thing at all. Everything he touches turns to shit.
Says the one-term President who ordered US Army soldiers to invade a California town.

Ordered to LA to restore law and order after roving bands of savages overran a large portion of the city. I was there and itching for an excuse to open fire on the terrorist who were looting and attacking innocent civilians.

I thought you were going to disagree with him instead you provided validation to what he was saying. Good job

This week Hamas kidnapped three Israeli boys on their way home on break. What has the administration done about it? Nothing. They are busy negotiating with Hamas, which is part of the Palestinian government.
I guess if your boy or girl doesn't look like Obama's or Michelle's son or daughter then you can pretty much forget it.

Well let's be fair here.

The government didn't do anything for those kidnapped girls either. Unless of course you think posting a hash tag is doing something that is.

It so nothing that the Rabbi wants it badly:badgrin:

So what are you saying?

A quiet President Obama gives the kidnappers reason to believe the US doesn't care about it...or is not angry about it?

Really?

Wow.

They are sitting there likely saying...."Let the American go. They don't give a camels crap about him anyway and he is an extra mouth to feed"

Jeez....you guys are funny with your rationalizations.

So what are you saying?

A quiet President Obama gives the kidnappers reason to believe the US doesn't care about it...or is not angry about it?

Really?

Wow.

They are sitting there likely saying...."Let the American go. They don't give a camels crap about him anyway and he is an extra mouth to feed"

Listen Drek they will be sold to the highest bidder which could be Hamas or you, so keep your mouth shut and your wallet open eizel.

So what are you saying?

Really?

Wow.

Listen Drek they will be sold to the highest bidder which could be Hamas or you, so keep your mouth shut and your wallet open eizel.

Jarhead just took you apart and you give the lamest response you could, greener. You have no credibility.

So what are you saying?

Really?

Wow.

Jarhead just took you apart and you give the lamest response you could, greener. You have no credibility.
when reality sets in get your nappy checked.:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back