#Bringbackourboys

Simple complainers formula *Insert Something that happened somewhere* why isnt Obama doing something about it?

Brazil beat Croatia this weekend...Why isnt Obama doing something about it?

I want Obama to stop doing any fucking thing at all. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Simple complainers formula *Insert Something that happened somewhere* why isnt Obama doing something about it?

I'm simply asking why Nigerian girls kidnapped in Nigeria by Nigerians rate presidential intervention and publicity but Israeli boys, including one American, in Israel kidnapped by Arab terrorists don't. Do you have some reasonable explanation?
If the Obama's never stuck their fat arrogant noses into local matters it wouldn't be an issue. BUt since they do I have to ask why is this case different.

I want Obama to stop doing any fucking thing at all. Everything he touches turns to shit.
Says the one-term President who ordered US Army soldiers to invade a California town.

What about the millions of dollars in US foreign aid to Israel every single year? Does Israel actually do anything useful with that money, besides take over more of Palestine?

This week Hamas kidnapped three Israeli boys on their way home on break. What has the administration done about it? Nothing. They are busy negotiating with Hamas, which is part of the Palestinian government.
I guess if your boy or girl doesn't look like Obama's or Michelle's son or daughter then you can pretty much forget it.

Really?

Personally..I hope those kids make it home safe and sound.

Using it to bash the President is pretty low.

Even for you.

Actually it is not bashing the President.

But the optics do suck.

Why are they willing to allow the first lady's image top be used for a movement to free the girls....but did not think it was a good idea to do it for these three boys?

How long would it take of her time? 1 minute?

I'm simply asking why Nigerian girls kidnapped in Nigeria by Nigerians rate presidential intervention and publicity but Israeli boys, including one American, in Israel kidnapped by Arab terrorists don't. Do you have some reasonable explanation?
If the Obama's never stuck their fat arrogant noses into local matters it wouldn't be an issue. BUt since they do I have to ask why is this case different.

So you're asking why more people dont know or dont care about this?

Because of twitter. Remember how you mocked it and laughed about it not accoplishing anything and now you take to the internet to ask why more people dont know about this situation.

Maybe you should get it trending on Twitter by promoting it to millions of people and convince them of its importance. Or you can tell the 40 people here and hope it takes off.

Now it aint so funny huh?

Well if Michelle is going to go all sad-eyes over Nigerian girls, and Obama is going to get indignant over some Florida thug, why are they ignoring this kidmapping?

Ah..so it's a color thing.

What color was Captain Phillips?
What color were the hikers in Iran?
What color is Bowe Bergdhal?
What color were the 2 reporters in North Korea?

Yeah..Rabbi..

At least you are consistent.

Consistently wrong.

Did Obama claim if he had a brother he'd look like Capt Philips?
So why isn't Obama speaking out about the Israeli boys?

obama went golfing. The decision to rescue Captain Phillips was made by the navy commander. If it has not been successful, that commander would have been court martialed. obama did nothing.

Because of twitter. Remember how you mocked it and laughed about it not accoplishing anything and now you take to the internet to ask why more people dont know about this situation.

Maybe you should get it trending on Twitter by promoting it to millions of people and convince them of its importance. Or you can tell the 40 people here and hope it takes off.

Or, the first lady can allow her image to be used to get the word out.

Wasn't that the reason she did it for the girls?

This week Hamas kidnapped three Israeli boys on their way home on break. What has the administration done about it? Nothing. They are busy negotiating with Hamas, which is part of the Palestinian government.
I guess if your boy or girl doesn't look like Obama's or Michelle's son or daughter then you can pretty much forget it.

Really?

Even for you.

But the optics do suck.

Why are they willing to allow the first lady's image top be used for a movement to free the girls....but did not think it was a good idea to do it for these three boys?

Because it was trending amongst thousands of twitter followers and Republicans instead of learning the power of social media mocked it and now they cry about the lack of social media attention.

Debbie downers aka Republicans make the mud, jump in it and complain about getting dirty.

Or, the first lady can allow her image to be used to get the word out.

Wasn't that the reason she did it for the girls?

It was already trending. Get people to care about it somehow but since republicans mock social media maybe they can spread the word with messages tied to rocks thrown thru windows or carrier pigeons

Really?

Even for you.

But the optics do suck.

Because it was trending amongst thousands of twitter followers and Republicans instead of learning the power of social media mocked it and now they cry about the lack of social media attention.

Debbie downers aka Republicans make the mud, jump in it and complain about getting dirty.

So just the GOP wants to assist in getting the word out for those boys? And since they cried about twitter, no one else can do it?

Why are the Twitter savvy democrats not willing to put something on twitter?

But the optics do suck.

So just the GOP wants to assist in getting the word out for those boys? And since they cried about twitter, no one else can do it?

Why are the Twitter savvy democrats not willing to put something on twitter?

Why are you making excuses? Did you put it on twitter yet or you just want to complain about it not being on twitter and sit there?

#noSaneAmericanWillMakeFunOfThisHashtageOfConcernAboutBringbackourboys

in comparison to the far right assholes who did exactly that about the kidnapped girls.

Forum List

Back