#Bringbackourboys

At least they should have gotten a hashtag.

They cant get one because all the republicans are showing their concern by bitching about Obama on a message board instead of spreading the word.

Because they need to spend more time bitching about not spreading the word instead of...you know...spreading the word themselves.

Nigeria started the tweet. Why hasnt Israel spread the word? Too busy?

At least they should have gotten a hashtag.

They cant get one because all the republicans are showing their concern by bitching about Obama on a message board instead of spreading the word.

Because they need to spend more time bitching about not spreading the word instead of...you know...spreading the word themselves.

Nigeria started the tweet. Why hasnt Israel spread the word? Too busy?

I don't have a twitter account. Why don't you start one of those chain emails. Lol.

Help the Israelis? How many troops does Israel have in Afghanistan? How many troops did they have in Iraq?

Zero, at American request.
Any other stupid comments?

I thought Israel was our ally. What's the last war Israel spent blood and treasure in helping US,

which is what allies do...

OK so you did have more stupid comments.
Israel was all set to provide aid in Iraq, and probably provided plenty of covert intelligence. But the US specifally requested Israel not send combat troops, both in Iraq and previously in the Gulf War to avoid inflaming the Muslim allies. I realize most people know that, then again with only 2 operating brain cells you are not most people.

Because it was trending amongst thousands of twitter followers and Republicans instead of learning the power of social media mocked it and now they cry about the lack of social media attention.

Debbie downers aka Republicans make the mud, jump in it and complain about getting dirty.

So just the GOP wants to assist in getting the word out for those boys? And since they cried about twitter, no one else can do it?

Why are the Twitter savvy democrats not willing to put something on twitter?

Why are you making excuses? Did you put it on twitter yet or you just want to complain about it not being on twitter and sit there?
There you go again. When you don't have an answer, you divert from the question.

I did not twitter about the girls.

And I do not plan to twitter about the boys because my name and image will do nothing. Or maybe it is because I am a selfish, evil person. Fine. Enough about me. Answer the question....

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct.

So why wont she assist the movement to free the boys by doing the same?

So just the GOP wants to assist in getting the word out for those boys? And since they cried about twitter, no one else can do it?

Why are the Twitter savvy democrats not willing to put something on twitter?

Why are you making excuses? Did you put it on twitter yet or you just want to complain about it not being on twitter and sit there?
There you go again. When you don't have an answer, you divert from the question.

And I do not plan to twitter about the boys because my name and image will do nothing. Or maybe it is because I am a selfish, evil person. Fine. Enough about me. Answer the question....

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct.

Because its not trending on twitter. See by trending...trending means that a lot of people knew about it and cared about it. It seems that not many people know about this so Michelle possibly doesnt know...since...like I mentioned its not trending.

So why arent you trying to spread the word about it? Whats stopping you from spreading the word.

Then maybe Michelle will post a pic about it. But you dont want a solution tho or else you wouldnt be on a MB complaining about it. :D

Because its not trending on twitter. See by trending...trending means that a lot of people knew about it and cared about it. It seems that not many people know about this so Michelle possibly doesnt know...since...like I mentioned its not trending.

So why arent you trying to spread the word about it? Whats stopping you from spreading the word.

Then maybe Michelle will post a pic about it. But you dont want a solution tho or else you wouldnt be on a MB complaining about it. :D

Well, at least you responded to the question.

No, it is not trending. You need people like...well...Michelle Obama to give it a kick start. If She, or her team does not know about the fact that an American teenager was taken hostage by Palestinians, then we must wonder why. But that is not for this thread.

I am not seeking to get the word out. I don't have the capacity to do it successfully.

We need folks like Ellen, Oprah, Michelle Obama and the like to do it.

They are trend setters you know.

But alas, you prefer standing on ceremonies and blame the GOP for not using twitter to get the word out.

Me? I ask only one thing

Why isn't anyone who has the ear of millions assisting in getting the word out?

Hamas denies any knowledge of kidnapped teens | The Times of Israel

I say IDF kidnapped them just to give a reason to arrest top Hamas members and derail the latest combining of the unity government in Palestine.

Because we can't imagine Hamas would actually lie about this, right?

I am sure they would take responsibility if they had done it. Israel is doing this to derail the unity government in Palestine. Nothing more nothing less.

Interesting theory. A theory however.

Why do you say "you are sure"? What evidence do you have?

Because we can't imagine Hamas would actually lie about this, right?

I am sure they would take responsibility if they had done it. Israel is doing this to derail the unity government in Palestine. Nothing more nothing less.

Interesting theory. A theory however.

Why do you say "you are sure"? What evidence do you have?

How is it going to derail the unity government? Thats absurd.
He has evidence. It involved Israel. Israel lies. Therefore Israel must be lying about this. See how simple it is?

Well, at least you responded to the question.

No, it is not trending. You need people like...well...Michelle Obama to give it a kick start. If She, or her team does not know about the fact that an American teenager was taken hostage by Palestinians, then we must wonder why. But that is not for this thread.[/qutoe]

Why? You guys kept saying social media didn't do anything. Seems like you put your foot in your mouth or had a change of heart...too bad

I am not seeking to get the word out. I don't have the capacity to do it successfully.

Excuses, did you send out word yet?

We need folks like Ellen, Oprah, Michelle Obama and the like to do it.

They are trend setters you know.

Whats stopping you again?

But alas, you prefer standing on ceremonies and blame the GOP for not using twitter to get the word out.

Me? I ask only one thing

Why isn't anyone who has the ear of millions assisting in getting the word out?

How many posts are you going to make asking for other people to do something that you wont? Did you hashtag yet? Or do you want someone else to do it for you while you complain about it?

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct. So why wont she assist the movement to free the boys by doing the same?
Because the fuck head far right's reaction the last time she did such a thing.

Michelle twittered about the girls. She knew it would bring attention to the cause, and she was correct. So why wont she assist the movement to free the boys by doing the same?

Now after complaining about it they are requesting her help. Heres a prediction: Whatever she does, the right will take the opposite position

Simple complainers formula *Insert Something that happened somewhere* why isnt Obama doing something about it?

Brazil beat Croatia this weekend...Why isnt Obama doing something about it?

I want Obama to stop doing any fucking thing at all. Everything he touches turns to shit.
Says the one-term President who ordered US Army soldiers to invade a California town.

Ordered to LA to restore law and order after roving bands of savages overran a large portion of the city. I was there and itching for an excuse to open fire on the terrorist who were looting and attacking innocent civilians.

Now after complaining about it they are requesting her help. Heres a prediction: Whatever she does, the right will take the opposite position

And what ever she does the left will hail the goddess Obama.

It boggles my mind that you would even make that statement about him/her, whatever, that this is a low statement.
Nothing seems to be a standard of lowness for the loser named Rabbi...it should be Rabid.
Foul person that he/she/it is.

This week Hamas kidnapped three Israeli boys on their way home on break. What has the administration done about it? Nothing. They are busy negotiating with Hamas, which is part of the Palestinian government.
I guess if your boy or girl doesn't look like Obama's or Michelle's son or daughter then you can pretty much forget it.

Really?

Personally..I hope those kids make it home safe and sound.

Using it to bash the President is pretty low.

Even for you.

Forum List

Back