British General Election Results

Labour is like the today's Democrats who celebrate when they don't lose too badly.
How insulting; Labour has no connections to the Banking, Financial Services, and Corporations in the City of London. Labour does not support Israel against the Palestinians as the Democrats do. Labour would not approve of murdering families and children by drones as Obama did. Shame on you for sullying Labour by comparing them to right-wing American Democrats.

You're too emotional, Eloy.

Doesn't hold up too well in debates.

Labour is like the today's Democrats who celebrate when they don't lose too badly.

Perhaps like the Leftist mental illness dictates they want a Winner Trophy for just participating :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

Labour got 262 seats, they came a distant second, in Leftist LaLaLand that means they won :rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

View attachment 132063

Jeremy Corbyn offered sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and a free unicorn for everyone!
This is the only reason Labour got half the votes they did. Imagine if they'd actually won and tried to implement it!
The English people are not so shallow. You should talk to them sometime.

You want me to talk to myself?
No English person I know would badmouth their own people on an international forum such as this.

How insulting; Labour has no connections to the Banking, Financial Services, and Corporations in the City of London. Labour does not support Israel against the Palestinians as the Democrats do. Labour would not approve of murdering families and children by drones as Obama did. Shame on you for sullying Labour by comparing them to right-wing American Democrats.

Humans ought to be emotional about some things, including political actions and policies.

Humans ought to be emotional about some things, including political actions and policies.

Not the way you are.

Labour support terrorists like Hamas.

Perhaps like the Leftist mental illness dictates they want a Winner Trophy for just participating :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

Labour got 262 seats, they came a distant second, in Leftist LaLaLand that means they won :rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

View attachment 132063

Jeremy Corbyn offered sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and a free unicorn for everyone!
This is the only reason Labour got half the votes they did. Imagine if they'd actually won and tried to implement it!

No English person I know would badmouth their own people on an international forum such as this.
Honesty s not badmouthing. More importantly, English people shouldn't vote for terrorist supporters and traitors, but they can be bribed to do so it seems!

View attachment 132063

How many do you know?

Despite the loss of seats, the Conservatives polled 13.7 million votes this time, better than Cameron's 11.3 million votes two years ago and way better than their 10.7 million votes in 2010, so May and the Conservative party actually achieved a very significant increase in votes.

Your system is bizarro and basically very unfair.

EG.

UKIP last night received 593,852 votes = 0 seats.

The DUP last night received 293,316 votes (300,536 less votes than UKIP) = 10 seats.

The Green Party last night received 524,604 votes (69,000 less votes than UKIP, but 231,288 more votes than the DUP) = 1 seat.
I agree. This is one reason why Labour cling to their failed policy of multiculturalism and continue to encourage ghettoisation- it works well for them coupled with this system.

"You're too emotional, Eloy."

It's that time of month, Eloy is having his period and he's run out of tampons :smoke:

They have links to several loyalist paramilitary organisations. Cant see a reference to that in this piece of fake news.

Keep straining yourself.

It's this bigoted and vile mentality that kept The Troubles going for 30 years, thankfully the majority buried those ghosts 19 years ago, but a small minority of vile bigots who are Sore Losers and cannot emotionally handle that the Leftists LOST the General Election are digging those old ghosts up again in order to play the filthiest game of politics.

Disgusting creatures, thankfully by 2020 the Left in the West will be dead and buried.

Nobody wants the Leftists running their Governments, when was the last time a full-on Leftist won an election in the West?

Most Governments are either Right of Centre, Centre Right, Centre Soft Left or Centrist.

Left-Wing ideology is already dead, it's just that the Leftists have not realised that yet because they're so stupid.

They have links to several loyalist paramilitary organisations. Cant see a reference to that in this piece of fake news.

Keep straining yourself.

It's this bigoted and vile mentality that kept The Troubles going for 30 years, thankfully the majority buried those ghosts 19 years ago, but a small minority of vile bigots who are Sore Losers and cannot emotionally handle that the Leftists LOST the General Election are digging those old ghosts up again in order to play the filthiest game of politics.

Disgusting creatures, thankfully by 2020 the Left in the West will be dead and buried.

Yeah.

Tommy plays a dirty game.

Forum List

Back