British General Election Results

Comrade Corbyn has a 40yr history of supporting and standing beside the terrorists who have slaughtered and maimed his fellow countrymen, women and children, and who also murdered a politician.
This is the kind of politics Tommy Tainted supports : terrorism over the ballot box. Long may they remain in the wilderness.

Jihad Jezza. I hope it comes back to haunt him.

His Christmas goodies promises to the youngsters swayed the votes.

Not to say Theresa May didn't run an inept campaign.

What was she thinking of, calling an election when she didn't need to?

She certainly awakened the Kraken Corbyn.
Yep. It was an absolutley terrible campaign, and it needn't have happened at all. BUT she still kept the terrorist lover out, despite his transparent bribes, thank god.

The DUP might have learned a trick or two about terrorists. May starch up May on that issue.

Greg

Comrade Corbyn has a 40yr history of supporting and standing beside the terrorists who have slaughtered and maimed his fellow countrymen, women and children, and who also murdered a politician.
This is the kind of politics Tommy Tainted supports : terrorism over the ballot box. Long may they remain in the wilderness.

Yep. It was an absolutley terrible campaign, and it needn't have happened at all. BUT she still kept the terrorist lover out, despite his transparent bribes, thank god.

A near escape.

The outstanding feature of this election is that, even with a UK style Bernie, the Labour Party still got its arse kicked and the Conservatives have won quite well. Welcome to a "turned to the right" Government. Frankly I couldn't be more pleased.

Greg
Although it wasn't the best result, she still got more seats and votes than Cameron did in 2010, and the Conservatives have held on to power since - despite the coalition Cameron had to form. And best of all - the left and terrorist lover Corbyn are STILL OUT. Yay.

The outstanding feature of this election is that, even with a UK style Bernie, the Labour Party still got its arse kicked and the Conservatives have won quite well. Welcome to a "turned to the right" Government. Frankly I couldn't be more pleased.

Greg

Bernie is nothing remotely like Corbyn, a snake oil salesman.

I consider them to be peas in a pod.Corbyn a bit more of a scumbag but not by all that much.

Greg

Greg
Although it wasn't the best result, she still got more seats and votes than Cameron did in 2010, and the Conservatives have held on to power since - despite the coalition Cameron had to form. And best of all - the left and terrorist lover Corbyn are STILL OUT. Yay.

Greg

He's not going away though, is he?

The DUP might have learned a trick or two about terrorists. May starch up May on that issue.

Greg
True. And they support Brexit.

Greg

Greg

I agree. I had hoped that by today he'd be gone. Such is life.

Greg

Greg
True. And they support Brexit.
Yes; I had to do a rapid search to make sure they still wanted Brexit. I was a tad concerned about that.

Greg

Greg

Greg

IDK. I have a feeling he may have peaked. However, the Conservatives need to win over the young vote - and should have, and need to, point out how empty the lefts bribes are of substance and funding.

19029546_10207188240943671_5773572659161230364_n.jpg

Greg
Bernie and Jeremy both have magical marxist money trees, and they still couldn't win :)

Corbyn's recurrent nightmare!!

fuck-you-rerun-rhide-ijtell-im-millwall-run-hide-tell-22385421.png

Tommy would be fine with the "Run, hide" bit. Doubt he'd tell.

Greg

Greg

Greg

IDK. I have a feeling he may have peaked. However, the Conservatives need to win over the young vote - and should have, and need to, point out how empty the lefts bribes are of substance and funding.

I feel Corbyn has cemented the hard left stranglehold over the labour party. And some brave men with courage need to break this scourge.

Greg
Bernie and Jeremy both have magical marxist money trees, and they still couldn't win :)

Greg
Goal!

Greg

Greg
Goal!
You can do better than that, Shirley!

Greg

Greg

I feel Corbyn has cemented the hard left stranglehold over the labour party. And some brave men with courage need to break this scourge.
True. Even those who were sticking knives in his back adore him now, but I don't think he'll do any better than he did yesterday - I don't think he will be up against such a useless campaign again.

Forum List

Back