Brown's stepfather....did he instigate the burning in Ferguson?

Are you always this dumb?

Chicago Seven - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The eight defendants were charged under the anti-riot provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1968[4] which made it a federal crime to cross state lines with the intent to incite a riot."

He didnt cross state lines and there is no proof he intended to start a riot.

Does anybody understand why this anal-retentive fake negro spends so much time here...signing off and then back on after every stupid comment? The Chicago Seven reference is about the SPEECHES the Yippies gave to an already edgy crowd, not who brought the charges, state or federal.

You have to be trolling people. You cant possible be this stupid. You said...and I quote.

One of you whimpering airheads might want to Google what inciting to riot actually is.
Nowhere in your monkeyshine claim did you say anything about a speech.
laugh.gif

You have to weigh the words along with the time they were said.

But you don't weigh the state the mind of a grieving father?

How come only your conditions are pertinent but none of the mitigating conditions are valid?

I understand that, I know what it's like to be a grieving father, but what he said goes beyond grief. His words were spoken with vengeance and meant to be taken seriously.

His words were spoken in the anger phase of the grief process. Had he said the same words when there wasn't a riot already in progress do you believe that he would have started one from scratch?

The Step Dad will not be charged. One reason is that such an action could be view as law enforcement harassing the MB family.

People say a lot of things in anger that they would never say if they weren't in that state of mind.

We have masses of video of TP'ers saying stupid stuff in anger over the ACA.

People say stupid things when they are in the grip of strong emotions.

If we charged everyone who did that then your taxes for the prison population would exceed that of the defense budget in all likelihood.

Yelling "Burn this bitch down !" by one of the protest leaders, over and over to a crowd already on the edge of rioting, moments after hearing the news the officer was not to be charged, was the height of irresponsibility.
His words delivered in the fashion that they were, likely led or added to the nights mass destruction.

He should be held responsible.
Who told you he was a protest leader? I havent heard that one.

As I mentioned earlier, as Michael Brown's stepfather, he was by default one of the protest leaders whether he wanted to be or not.
The protesters would have viewed the family in a special light, and would have taken the family's words much more seriously than others.
Because of that, he needed to choose his words much more carefully than other protesters.
You dont have the authority to make your opinion fact. Who told you that by default he was one of the protest leaders?

As the stepfather it would have been the natural thing for other protesters to look to him and other family members for guidance in the protest.

What makes you think that when there were dozens of protest organizers out there that the family had nothing to do with?

Almost none of the looters and rioters could have possibly heard what Brown's stepdad said the other night. Even if they did, THEY are responsible for what they did and not him. Only a moron would see things any other way.

Thats a horseshit excuse. I can understand the pain and anger. However to encourage people to bun the down down shows the mindset of this individual. There is a big difference between having compassion for a family that has lost a loved one and excusing an idiot who encourages vandalism and property destruction

People say a lot of things in anger that they would never say if they weren't in that state of mind.

If we charged everyone who did that then your taxes for the prison population would exceed that of the defense budget in all likelihood.

Yelling "Burn this bitch down !" by one of the protest leaders, over and over to a crowd already on the edge of rioting, moments after hearing the news the officer was not to be charged, was the height of irresponsibility.
His words delivered in the fashion that they were, likely led or added to the nights mass destruction.

As I mentioned earlier, as Michael Brown's stepfather, he was by default one of the protest leaders whether he wanted to be or not.
The protesters would have viewed the family in a special light, and would have taken the family's words much more seriously than others.
Because of that, he needed to choose his words much more carefully than other protesters.

I don't know if how others see you makes you legally responsible for how they act.

I'm not saying he is responsible financially, I don't know, but I do think he's responsible for incitement.

You dont have the authority to make your opinion fact. Who told you that by default he was one of the protest leaders?

As the stepfather it would have been the natural thing for other protesters to look to him and other family members for guidance in the protest.

What makes you think that when there were dozens of protest organizers out there that the family had nothing to do with?

Whether they did or not is irrelevant. Being a family member though gives him special status, and his words would have been taken much more prominently than others.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant. Being a family member though gives him special status, and his words would have been taken much more prominently than others.

Thats not true. The father and the mother urged the crowd to protest peacefully. The looters did not listen to them and they (the parents) are related to Brown by blood. Your assumption is based on faulty logic.

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?
Thats a horseshit excuse. I can understand the pain and anger. However to encourage people to bun the down down shows the mindset of this individual. There is a big difference between having compassion for a family that has lost a loved one and excusing an idiot who encourages vandalism and property destruction

Are you really that stupid? Perhaps you should burn down your alma mater.

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?

Are you really that stupid? Perhaps you should burn down your alma mater.
Perhaps you should provide a link that says he was a protest leader.

I read online that, in the state of California, a riot does not have to actually happen to be guilty of inciting a riot. One simply has to encourage a riot to be guilty. Never researched the Missouri law.
Its probably the same thing in all states or something similar. The problem comes in when you determine the state of mind. I have never heard of anyone being charged with inciting a riot because they were grieving. A defense attorney would have a field day with this.

I think not. Millions of dollars in damage was done, both Mom and Dad had adequate time to seek the help they needed to get through the grieving period. The even had the ear of Eric Holder.

He was a convicted felon, with an attorney to advise him.

Nope, this one looks easy. Will it happen, prolly not. The politics aren't there. Should it happen? Ask the folks who's lives have been shattered by this idiot.

The words came shortly after the announcement that Wilson would not be indicted. How is that adequate time? Was Holder in the crowd and is he a therapist?

Nice!

They worked though the grieving process of a court decision?

And nothing could have prepared them for that?

OMG
Not really getting your post. They expected their sons killer to be brought to trial. The moment the decision was announced starts the clock.

Was he not dead prior to the GJ was seated? The grieving begins at the time of death NOT when the jury is seated

Given the resources available to that family, and the amount of time that passed, with full knowledge he had as much legal council as one could hope for, the grief explanation seems extremely weak.

Thats not true. The father and the mother urged the crowd to protest peacefully. The looters did not listen to them and they (the parents) are related to Brown by blood. Your assumption is based on faulty logic.

I realize this is the STEPFATHER, however, the average person in the crowd would still view him as family.

sure sounds like you and Derido Tee are making excuses for them.

Nope!

Stating facts are not excuses.
Stating facts that appear to justify bad behavior is making excuses.
Claiming someone is making excuses is a deflection of the facts.
No, it's a statement of fact.

Please wait until the students have left the building.
Appearances arent facts. If its just an "appearance of justification", thats based on assumption. Let me know when you have left the building.

Its probably the same thing in all states or something similar. The problem comes in when you determine the state of mind. I have never heard of anyone being charged with inciting a riot because they were grieving. A defense attorney would have a field day with this.

I think not. Millions of dollars in damage was done, both Mom and Dad had adequate time to seek the help they needed to get through the grieving period. The even had the ear of Eric Holder.

He was a convicted felon, with an attorney to advise him.

Nope, this one looks easy. Will it happen, prolly not. The politics aren't there. Should it happen? Ask the folks who's lives have been shattered by this idiot.

The words came shortly after the announcement that Wilson would not be indicted. How is that adequate time? Was Holder in the crowd and is he a therapist?

Nice!

They worked though the grieving process of a court decision?

And nothing could have prepared them for that?

OMG
Not really getting your post. They expected their sons killer to be brought to trial. The moment the decision was announced starts the clock.

Was he not dead prior to the GJ was seated? The grieving begins at the time of death NOT when the jury is seated

Given the resources available to that family, and the amount of time that passed, with full knowledge he had as much legal council as one could hope for, the grief explanation seems extremely weak.
What does that have to do with the grieving period caused by the decision?

I realize this is the STEPFATHER, however, the average person in the crowd would still view him as family.
The average person in the crowd would view his father and mother as his parents.

Forum List

Back