Bud Light boycott by the numbers (new poll)

I think I'll go with science and experts and not brain washed ignoramus bigots. Nobody changes their sex because of that crap. you unbelievable piece of crap. oops brainwashed Unbelievable Piece of crap....

……because, scientifically speaking, one cannot change one’s sex.

You can’t make these folks up!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

depositphotos_160806682-stock-photo-frowning-boy-shrugging-his-shoulders.jpg

And I'm supposed to care?
How old is that boy, anyway?

You would think these companies would have learned from the Chick Fila fiasco just what a lot of the public thinks about faggots and their demented agendas, but board rooms are full of ass kissing loons and sociopaths with zero clue. That's because these corporate 'cultures' are geared toward rewarding psychotics. That's why faggots do so well in them.

Ayep, me and the boys were around talking about this.

While people were drinking Budweiser, Bud LIght, and Busch Light respectively. :auiqs.jpg:

People ain't gonna change their beer like that as much as some may assume.

The difference between this and New Coke is that the product doesn't suck.

Oh! Like Dylan Mulvaney does. :auiqs.jpg:

That's just the campaign part of the thing. A bad campaign idea for sure.

View attachment 778887

The poll and all its breakdowns are available via Rasmussen.

I wouldn't put too much stock in a poll like this. For one thing, we can't be sure just how aware of the controversy people were. People will respond to poll questions even when they're not that knowledgeable.

But let's assume they were aware of the marketing campaign. At worst, this is probably only going to have lasting impact on those who are vehemently anti-trans or anti-woke.

Interestingly enough this poll shows EVEN DEMOCRATS are less likely to buy the beer now.

Even moderate Democrats are slow to embrace trans acceptance.

Ayep, me and the boys were around talking about this.

While people were drinking Budweiser, Bud LIght, and Busch Light respectively. :auiqs.jpg:

People ain't gonna change their beer like that as much as some may assume.

The difference between this and New Coke is that the product doesn't suck.

Oh! Like Dylan Mulvaney does. :auiqs.jpg:

That's just the campaign part of the thing. A bad campaign idea for sure.

Exactly. It's just a marketing campaign that backfired -- like New Coke. People went back to drinking Coke Classic the moment it came out. Bud Light got the message: you can go too far in being woke. They pulled the campaign. People will forgive them.

Forum List

Back