Bud Light boycott by the numbers (new poll)

I wouldn't put too much stock in a poll like this. For one thing, we can't be sure just how aware of the controversy people were. People will respond to poll questions even when they're not that knowledgeable.

But let's assume they were aware of the marketing campaign. At worst, this is probably only going to have lasting impact on those who are vehemently anti-trans or anti-woke.

Even moderate Democrats are slow to embrace trans acceptance.
Oh, it will have impact. Most likely on the younger generation which is what they were trying to attract.

In that sense, Anheuser-Busch failed spectacularly. It won't be super-far-reaching, though.

They will lose a considerable percentage of customers for a time.

Oh, it will have impact. Most likely on the youger generation which is what they were trying to attract.

In that sense, Anheuser-Busch failed spectacularly.

Respectfully disagree. I think young people are likely at the left end of the poll numbers in that graphic, saying that the campaign will make them more likely to buy Bud Light.

The damage done will be among Gen-X, who are more conservative than Gen-Z and Millennials. That also brings me to another point. If that is the case and if these demographic tendencies play out, Gen-X drinkers will gradually die off or will suffer from chronic illness and have to stop drinking, whereas the younger demographics will become the dominant consumers.

Respectfully disagree. I think young people are likely at the left end of the poll numbers in that graphic, saying that the campaign will make them more likely to buy Bud Light.

The damage done will be among Gen-X, who are more conservative than Gen-Z and Millennials. That also brings me to another point. If that is the case and if these demographic tendencies play out, Gen-X drinkers will gradually die off or will suffer from chronic illness and have to stop drinking, whereas the younger demographics will become the dominant consumers.
Their numbers will drop for a while, but only a while.

sadly no women are speaking up to defend women because of fear....it is the men defending da wimmens....lolol..............so ironic....not one of them dem wenches voted against this nonsense..................you must be so ashamed at your fellow wimmens.....fellow wimmens....chuckle

Which brings us to the point of why support Prog women when they are against you in the first place? They are destroying the Western World with their own selfishness. The demands were met. It is just that they realize the realities for many. Just like guys do. And the worst part is a lot of men are now getting poorer, undereducated and not caring. Many will get violent to survive.

Their numbers will drop for a while, but only a while.
Why would you switch beers and return after becoming accustomed to something else? That makes zero sense.
Anyone giving it up by now is likely a lost consumer.
Regardless Budweiser shrank their customer base with this asinine move.
That is evidenced by the removal of the VP.

I bet their sales are down DRASTICALLY otherwise they wouldn't risk further fury by shoving her out

depositphotos_160806682-stock-photo-frowning-boy-shrugging-his-shoulders.jpg

And I'm supposed to care?

You replied though, didn't you. So yeah, you DO care.

Bud Light exec takes leave after boycott calls, reports say​

Reports say a Bud Light marketing executive is taking a leave of absence after overseeing a partnership between the company and a transgender influencer, drawing cries for boycotts
ByThe Associated Press
April 22, 2023, 5:34 PM

Forum List

Back