Buddhists burn down Mosque and hand out death sentences

The amount of forgiveness they have given us for two atomic bombs is a testament to their humanity. That being said, their country has a violent past and there are many Buddhists. Are you saying the Japanese are an especially violent people?

We don't need their 'forgiveness', screw them and their 'humanity'. The only reason they 'gave up violence' was precisely because we handed them their asses. Check out how they treat their captive labor victims in China and other countries before you try and paint them as somebody we should respect and admire.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I insult the pro-nuke crowd?

No, you insulted people with intelligence and education above that of a peanut.

I believe I insulted a Donald Trump supporter, known for their lack of education.

Yeah right; you're so much smarter ... lol. Tell us again about these wonderful Japanese. Do they like lil snuggly wabbits and puppies, and didn't deserve to be bombed n stuff?

I don't think many of the Japanese in Kyoto and Nagasaki deserved to be bombed. Most were either completely innocent or guilty of doing nothing more than you would do, support their country in a time of war.

Anyway, I along with the Japanese have manged to put it behind us, maybe you should too.

I don't think many of the Japanese in Kyoto and Nagasaki deserved to be bombed. Most were either completely innocent or guilty of doing nothing more than you would do, support their country in a time of war.

So you plan on developing bombs n stuff that only kill the evul ones and leaves everybody else alone? You're truly wonderful!

Anyway, I along with the Japanese have manged to put it behind us, maybe you should too.

you brought it up, not me; obviously you had some need to revise the facts to fit your Prozac dosage or something.

I don't like quoting Wiki but this will do for now. Anytime Moslems rub up against other cultures there's violence and it's always Moslem's fault. Myanmar is no different but this time the Buddhists fought back. How it (briefly) got started in Myanmar.

The violence and long lasting tension was reignited on the 28th of May 2012. It was reported that daughter of U Hla Tin, of Thabyechaung Village named Ma Thida Htwe aged 27 was raped then killed by three Muslim men. These men were later arrested. On March 20, 2013, at about 9AM U Khin Maung Win and Daw Aye Aye Naing came to the Muslim-owned New Weint Sein gold shop to sell their gold comb. The Bangali-Muslim shop-owner and her elder sister slapped the Rakhine Buddhist couple. The Rohingya Muslim husband of the shop-owner Htun Htun Oo (a) Ar-shid and his employee Nyi Nyi came in and started hitting U Khin Maung Win with timber 2x4 pieces. They both were yelling out that the Rakhine Buddhist couple and their children were trying to rob their gold shop. As their Muslim relatives from other Rohingya gold shops nearby joined the attack the bystanders started shouting at them to stop such and then called the police.

On the same day, a Buddhist monk from Hanzar village of One-dwin township had come into the Meiktila town as a passenger on a motorbike and they were unknowingly riding through the Da-hart-tan Muslim ward the biggest Muslim quarters in Meiktila. Already-agitated Muslims saw him and chased the motorbike and managed to strike him from behind with a sword and he fell to the ground from his pillion-riding position on the motorbike. He had a long deep gash on back of his head just above his left ear. Muslim mobs forcefully took off his robe and dragged the direly-wounded Buddhist monk into the nearby Myo-ma mosque. Once inside the mosque they poured acid and petrol over the wounded Buddhist monk and burned him alive. Burmese-Buddhist workers, Selayang in Malaysia were killed by Bengali-Muslims On May 30, 2013.

So you plan on developing bombs n stuff that only kill the evul ones and leaves everybody else alone? You're truly wonderful!

you brought it up, not me; obviously you had some need to revise the facts to fit your Prozac dosage or something.

I brought it up in the sense in that Japanese citizens showed a huge amount of humility and grace for their country's actions in the war while also being subjected to our little secret that today I wish we kept in a bottle,

That was all.

I don't like quoting Wiki but this will do for now. Anytime Moslems rub up against other cultures there's violence and it's always Moslem's fault. Myanmar is no different but this time the Buddhists fought back. How it (briefly) got started in Myanmar.

The violence and long lasting tension was reignited on the 28th of May 2012. It was reported that daughter of U Hla Tin, of Thabyechaung Village named Ma Thida Htwe aged 27 was raped then killed by three Muslim men. These men were later arrested. On March 20, 2013, at about 9AM U Khin Maung Win and Daw Aye Aye Naing came to the Muslim-owned New Weint Sein gold shop to sell their gold comb. The Bangali-Muslim shop-owner and her elder sister slapped the Rakhine Buddhist couple. The Rohingya Muslim husband of the shop-owner Htun Htun Oo (a) Ar-shid and his employee Nyi Nyi came in and started hitting U Khin Maung Win with timber 2x4 pieces. They both were yelling out that the Rakhine Buddhist couple and their children were trying to rob their gold shop. As their Muslim relatives from other Rohingya gold shops nearby joined the attack the bystanders started shouting at them to stop such and then called the police.

On the same day, a Buddhist monk from Hanzar village of One-dwin township had come into the Meiktila town as a passenger on a motorbike and they were unknowingly riding through the Da-hart-tan Muslim ward the biggest Muslim quarters in Meiktila. Already-agitated Muslims saw him and chased the motorbike and managed to strike him from behind with a sword and he fell to the ground from his pillion-riding position on the motorbike. He had a long deep gash on back of his head just above his left ear. Muslim mobs forcefully took off his robe and dragged the direly-wounded Buddhist monk into the nearby Myo-ma mosque. Once inside the mosque they poured acid and petrol over the wounded Buddhist monk and burned him alive. Burmese-Buddhist workers, Selayang in Malaysia were killed by Bengali-Muslims On May 30, 2013.

Of course, you're aware of what the Buddhists have been doing to the Rohinga for years now? Even lying about a rape to incense people?

But let's pass on that for now. Explain to me why the Buddhists are fighting back against the Christians.

.................:bsflag:...........

I know you feel that the persecution of every Muslim man, women and child is perfectly justified

Go to Hell. You know nothing. I never said such a thing. You're a dishonest person who lies to support your bogus claims. I'm done with you.

There is no doubt in my mind it is time for the Tenth Crusade. This time the Christians might wish to invite motivated Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs to come along.

Untrue. In the list of 11 most religiously tolerant countries (least government restriction, and lowest religious hostilities) are Malawi, Ivory Coast, Guinea Bissau all of which of include Muslims in their demographics (Guinea Bissau is majority Muslim).

Do you need a list of the atrocities committed against the Rohinga by the Buddhists?

There is no doubt in my mind it is time for the Tenth Crusade. This time the Christians might wish to invite motivated Buddhists and Hindus to come along.

But this time we're fighting for our own countries.

Example of the fun things Buddhists want to avoid by getting rid of Muslims before they became dominant, and their usual plans for dhimmi:

The Murder of Iqbal Masih, Child Slave, Child Activist | Jennifer Margulis

The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that there are between 2 and 19 million child laborers in Pakistan, which is a predominantly Muslim country. Most of these children who are bonded laborers are Christians, and most become enslaved the same way Iqbal did, because of unpaid debt.

... and more at the link.

There is no doubt in my mind it is time for the Tenth Crusade. This time the Christians might wish to invite motivated Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs to come along.

Currently...around the world...
We have Buddhists attacking Muslims and Christians.
Hindus attacking Muslims, Christians and Sikhs.
Muslims attacking Christians, Hindus and Sikhs.
Christians attacking Muslims.
Sikhs attacking Hindus.

Exactly how do you propose getting this grand coalition together so they can wipe out the particular religion you happen to hate?

I think you might need to look to the Jains, Bahai, Animists and Wiccans, but they historically lack a penchant for violence.

Example of the fun things Buddhists want to avoid by getting rid of Muslims before they became dominant, and their usual plans for dhimmi:

The Murder of Iqbal Masih, Child Slave, Child Activist | Jennifer Margulis

The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that there are between 2 and 19 million child laborers in Pakistan, which is a predominantly Muslim country. Most of these children who are bonded laborers are Christians, and most become enslaved the same way Iqbal did, because of unpaid debt.

... and more at the link.

Not sure if you're aware of it but not all Muslims are Pakistani.

Maybe the Buddhists are defending themselves against the Christians after one too many visits from Jehovah's Witness'.

[...]

Exactly how do you propose getting this grand coalition together so they can wipe out the particular religion you happen to hate?

[...]
I don't hate Muslims. I fear them -- and I have good cause to. If you don't I sincerely hope you never have cause to regret it.

[...]

[...]
I don't hate Muslims. I fear them -- and I have good cause to. If you don't I sincerely hope you never have cause to regret it.

I've known too many to fear them.

Forum List

Back