BUH-BAM! NY Times: FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Comey Firing

Of course it does not have to be, if the RUssians had physical posession of said server, but they did not. That server was sitting in an FBI property room for months when Trump made his comments and everyone knew that as well.

Just man up and admit your error. No harm, no foul..
You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:

Which was not in a hackable state at the time. He said, "I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing", nothing about hacking her server. Since the server was not in a state that could be hacked, what exactly were they supposed to hack? You make it sound like the server was still in the unprotected state that it was when Hillary was piping Sec State stuff through it.

You think Dumbshit Donnie knew that?

He was certainly more well briefed on the subject at that point than you were. I know that much.

Bullshit he is addle brained and has the attention span of a gold fish. To quote a former Cabernet official. "He's a fucking moron."

Morons don't climb to the top of the New York real estate market and stay there. Sounds like somebody is wearing their envy pants.

You said Drumpf never called on Russia to hack Clinton. You were wrong no matter what long winded deflection you want to post in response to the fact that he did and he is on video doing it. :rolleyes:

The next thing youre going to claim is Drumpf never said Mexico will pay for the wall.

How the hell did Trump ask ANYONE to hack a server that was already offline and had been for months and everyone in the world knew it?

At MOST you could say "Trump asked Russia to turn over emails that they had hacked in the past" but of course that doesn't sound as nefarious, so you dumb shits have to do what you dumb shits do best, be dishonest.
A server doesnt have to be online in order to be hacked dummy. :rolleyes:

Of course it does not have to be, if the RUssians had physical posession of said server, but they did not. That server was sitting in an FBI property room for months when Trump made his comments and everyone knew that as well.

You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:

Which was not in a hackable state at the time. He said, "I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing", nothing about hacking her server. Since the server was not in a state that could be hacked, what exactly were they supposed to hack? You make it sound like the server was still in the unprotected state that it was when Hillary was piping Sec State stuff through it.
Who told you the server was in a state it couldnt be hacked?

EVERYONE knew that you dumbshit because the fucking FBI had already been leaking like a sieve about the investigation and hence EVERYONE knew that the FBI had that server and that there were approximately 30K emails that they knew had gone through that server that were longer there. If the FBI hadn't been leaking like the Titanic , Trump wouldn't even have known about the server, let alone known that the FBI had it and had determined that 30K emails were missing.

Damn some yall just dishonest right to the bone.

Everyone but his Russian pals who just so happened to start trying to hack in to Hillary's email account that same day.
small fact here -

server was already hacked and 33k mails deleted that he was asking to be found.

you're going in circles and crossing over your own...logic. (lord it hurt to use that word)
So youre saying that in order to recover the 33k emails the server couldnt be previously hacked?

How the hell did Trump ask ANYONE to hack a server that was already offline and had been for months and everyone in the world knew it?

At MOST you could say "Trump asked Russia to turn over emails that they had hacked in the past" but of course that doesn't sound as nefarious, so you dumb shits have to do what you dumb shits do best, be dishonest.

Some advice for you. You're already about 10 feet down. STOP DIGGING! Easy and a lot of others have schooled you again and all you can do is spin and lie like always. More democrap wrongdoing brought to light.

Some advice for you. You're already about 10 feet down. STOP DIGGING! Easy and a lot of others have schooled you again and all you can do is spin and lie like always. More democrap wrongdoing brought to light.
I dont take advice from people that are delirious. :rolleyes:

Huge article, too many most liberals are simply either too stupid to grasp the truth of it, or too dishonest to acknowledge it.
dishonest cause they don't care. they want all votes to count but yours. just remember that.

So you don't even take your own advice? Then STFU. Keep ignoring the FACT that no evidence of this fairy tale has EVER been found.

So you don't even take your own advice? Then STFU. Keep ignoring the FACT that no evidence of this fairy tale has EVER been found.
Of course I take my own advice. I'm not some delirious idiot like you. :rolleyes:

Of course I take my own advice. I'm not some delirious idiot like you. :rolleyes:

And right to the insults as you get mocked for your lack of knowledge again. Too sad.

And right to the insults as you get mocked for your lack of knowledge again. Too sad.
I'm not insulting you. I'm just making an observation you would be wise to learn from. :rolleyes:

His quote has already been provide. You're just being obtuse because the he didn't use the word "help' when he reached out to Russia to find and provide those emails.
so he didn't ask for help, but he asked for help.

lord i hope you wear signs to remind you to breathe cause you're being pretty fucking stupid right now.

So in order to ask for aid or assistance, one must use a particular word or it is not a valid request for assistance?
you say he's asking for help but yet can't define what he said into a HELP request.

it was a smartass comment, nothing more, nothing less. you have a hate-on for trump, so this must be made evil so you can justify your hate.

i'm not that insecure in how i feel that i have to make up reasons to feel this way.

"Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server on the very day Donald Trump urged the Russian government to find emails Clinton had erased, prosecutors said on Friday.

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

That day, at an event in Florida, Trump invited the Russian state to search for the approximately 30,000 emails that Clinton was found to have deleted from her private server on the grounds that they were not related to government work.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

View attachment 240494

Correction that would be the Chronic Fox Viewing public.......

In reality there is no evidence that the Clinton Server was ever hacked by anyone.

In reality, Hillary put classified info on her private server. An act which should have indicted her but, since her hubby met with Lynch on that tarmac, Lynch recused herself and let Comey exonerate Hillary because, he said basically, she was too stupid to know what she was doing. Anyone else would have been convicted. BTW, Comey was on the White Water investigation team that also found Hillary stupidly innocent.

Say that's a nice butwhatabout you've got there.

He was certainly more well briefed on the subject at that point than you were. I know that much.

Bullshit he is addle brained and has the attention span of a gold fish. To quote a former Cabernet official. "He's a fucking moron."

Morons don't climb to the top of the New York real estate market and stay there. Sounds like somebody is wearing their envy pants.

Being born on third base doesn't mean you hit a triple.

What have you done that's comparable? I mean, you're smarter than a moron, right?

What have you done that's comparable? I mean, you're smarter than a moron, right?

I was born in the house my father built.......

Seriously, I got a third hand old 59 VW bug from my dad when I turned 16 but I learned about email servers myself.

THE TRUTH / FACTS ARE FINALLY OUT...THE CRIME OF DEMOCRATS / THE FBI ARE FULLT ADMITTED....BY THE NY TIMES!

----------------------------

The New York Times revealed the FBI’s surprisingly flimsy justification for launching a retaliatory investigation into President Donald Trump, their chief adversary during their recent troubled era.

Admitting there is no actual evidence for their probe into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” FBI officials instead cited their foreign policy differences with him, his lawful firing of bungling FBI Director James Comey, and alarm that he accurately revealed to the American public that he was told he wasn’t under investigation by the FBI, when they preferred to hide that fact.

Criminalizing Foreign Policy Differences

Using leaked information and testimony from various former governmental officials, we learn that the FBI opened its aggressive, norm-breaking, and
unconstitutional investigation, supposedly into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” after he fired Comey and revealed how the agency was playing games with their spurious “Russia” probe.

NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Lawfully Firing Comey

Hold on. Are you saying law enforcement is corrupt and bias ?

Welcome to Black Lives Matter comrade !

Forum List

Back