BUH-BAM! NY Times: FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Comey Firing

The truth is...they were SO alarmed by the President's words and actions they felt they had no CHOICE but to open a counterintelligence investigation to see if he was a Russian asset

so, attack and insult but not answer the question.

this is what fools do these days. can't back up what they say so attack those who bother to ask.

His quote has already been provide. You're just being obtuse because the he didn't use the word "help' when he reached out to Russia to find and provide those emails.
so he didn't ask for help, but he asked for help.

lord i hope you wear signs to remind you to breathe cause you're being pretty fucking stupid right now.

So in order to ask for aid or assistance, one must use a particular word or it is not a valid request for assistance?
you say he's asking for help but yet can't define what he said into a HELP request.

it was a smartass comment, nothing more, nothing less. you have a hate-on for trump, so this must be made evil so you can justify your hate.

i'm not that insecure in how i feel that i have to make up reasons to feel this way.

"Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server on the very day Donald Trump urged the Russian government to find emails Clinton had erased, prosecutors said on Friday.

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

That day, at an event in Florida, Trump invited the Russian state to search for the approximately 30,000 emails that Clinton was found to have deleted from her private server on the grounds that they were not related to government work.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search
AND this cries out for HELP how again?

oh - it doesn't. have fun being terminally angry, hos.

The truth is...they were SO alarmed by the President's words and actions they felt they had no CHOICE but to open a counterintelligence investigation to see if he was a Russian asset
yet if we have FISA saying ILLEGAL warrant, you don't want to investigate that.

people need to quit going to such lengths to prove their emotions correct. very AOC of you.

A server doesnt have to be online in order to be hacked dummy. :rolleyes:

Of course it does not have to be, if the RUssians had physical posession of said server, but they did not. That server was sitting in an FBI property room for months when Trump made his comments and everyone knew that as well.

Just man up and admit your error. No harm, no foul..
You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:

Which was not in a hackable state at the time. He said, "I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing", nothing about hacking her server. Since the server was not in a state that could be hacked, what exactly were they supposed to hack? You make it sound like the server was still in the unprotected state that it was when Hillary was piping Sec State stuff through it.

You think Dumbshit Donnie knew that?

EVERYONE knew that you dumbshit because the fucking FBI had already been leaking like a sieve about the investigation and hence EVERYONE knew that the FBI had that server and that there were approximately 30K emails that they knew had gone through that server that were longer there. If the FBI hadn't been leaking like the Titanic , Trump wouldn't even have known about the server, let alone known that the FBI had it and had determined that 30K emails were missing.

Damn some yall just dishonest right to the bone.

Everyone but his Russian pals who just so happened to start trying to hack in to Hillary's email account that same day.

Man....you sure love you some opinion "journalism". And you love making misleading thread titles too.
most "journalism" these says *IS* opinion. when you see things that are written to get you to love or hate someone, that's NOT journalism, those are opinions.

you want journalism, then go watch sharyl attkisson and some of the last remaining old school journalists out there.

Bullshit.
whatever dude. it was my minor in college and how i worked my way through college. but if you want to emo shit up, feel free.

but stating your opinion or "reporting" on other peoples opinions is not news. while some news stories may make you feel a certain way, NO DECENT REPORTER will tell you how to feel about something under the guise of news.

How many "non opinion" journalists could you name right now if you had to?
not many - which proves my point about there not being many REAL journalists out there.

if you want to know who i respect, sharyl attkisson. i think she's an old school rock star who does her homework and reports on what she finds, not what she "feels".

Not many? That's a weird number.

I'm guessing you don't know the names of many journalists, period.

You say things like you know them and then go on to show that you don't.

Of course it does not have to be, if the RUssians had physical posession of said server, but they did not. That server was sitting in an FBI property room for months when Trump made his comments and everyone knew that as well.

You should man up and admit Drumpf asked the Russians to hack the server. :rolleyes:

Which was not in a hackable state at the time. He said, "I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing", nothing about hacking her server. Since the server was not in a state that could be hacked, what exactly were they supposed to hack? You make it sound like the server was still in the unprotected state that it was when Hillary was piping Sec State stuff through it.

EVERYONE knew that you dumbshit because the fucking FBI had already been leaking like a sieve about the investigation and hence EVERYONE knew that the FBI had that server and that there were approximately 30K emails that they knew had gone through that server that were longer there. If the FBI hadn't been leaking like the Titanic , Trump wouldn't even have known about the server, let alone known that the FBI had it and had determined that 30K emails were missing.

Everyone but his Russian pals who just so happened to start trying to hack in to Hillary's email account that same day.
small fact here -

server was already hacked and 33k mails deleted that he was asking to be found.

you're going in circles and crossing over your own...logic. (lord it hurt to use that word)

This thread just reeks of desperation. The FBI is worried about Trump being compromised and Trump lemmings blame the FBI for Trump's own groveling and suspect behavior toward Russia. Lemmings have more dignity than Trumpers. You can't make this up.

most "journalism" these says *IS* opinion. when you see things that are written to get you to love or hate someone, that's NOT journalism, those are opinions.

you want journalism, then go watch sharyl attkisson and some of the last remaining old school journalists out there.

Bullshit.
whatever dude. it was my minor in college and how i worked my way through college. but if you want to emo shit up, feel free.

but stating your opinion or "reporting" on other peoples opinions is not news. while some news stories may make you feel a certain way, NO DECENT REPORTER will tell you how to feel about something under the guise of news.

not many - which proves my point about there not being many REAL journalists out there.

if you want to know who i respect, sharyl attkisson. i think she's an old school rock star who does her homework and reports on what she finds, not what she "feels".

i named one. you ignored it.

later on, hos.

This thread just reeks of desperation. The FBI is worried about Trump being compromised and Trump lemmings blame the FBI for Trump's own groveling and suspect behavior. Lemmings have more dignity than Trumpers.
smells like one of your ANTI-TRUMP threads when it comes to desperation.

This thread just reeks of desperation. The FBI is worried about Trump being compromised and Trump lemmings blame the FBI for Trump's own groveling and suspect behavior. Lemmings have more dignity than Trumpers.
There is nothing anti-trump when pointing out Trump's behavior, actions and words. They speak for themselves.

A server doesnt have to be online in order to be hacked dummy. :rolleyes:

He was certainly more well briefed on the subject at that point than you were. I know that much.

Bullshit he is addle brained and has the attention span of a gold fish. To quote a former Cabernet official. "He's a fucking moron."

small fact here -

you're going in circles and crossing over your own...logic. (lord it hurt to use that word)

Let's not forget that those emails and that server were under Two Federal Court Orders to be preserved in their entirety, and James Comey looked the other way, Ignored those two court orders and let Clinton Bleach Bit her server.

That alone was enough to get him fired.

Man....you sure love you some opinion "journalism". And you love making misleading thread titles too.

The DOJ has been corrupt at the highest levels and the Democrats are complicit. The only ones misleading are the TDSers.

small fact here -

In reality there is no evidence that the Clinton Server was ever hacked by anyone.

Bullshit.

i named one. you ignored it.

later on, hos.

She's had a long and distinguished career and, as you know, leans right. She definitely has authored opinion pieces.

And she thinks vaccines cause autism. That's a weird position for a journalist.

Any more?

There is nothing anti-trump when pointing out Trump's behavior, actions and words. They speak for themselves.
except when you do it 24x7 about anything and everything, it's whining and desperation to make THIS event THE event that others break and hate trump now so they can be like you.

THE TRUTH / FACTS ARE FINALLY OUT...THE CRIME OF DEMOCRATS / THE FBI ARE FULLT ADMITTED....BY THE NY TIMES!

----------------------------

The New York Times revealed the FBI’s surprisingly flimsy justification for launching a retaliatory investigation into President Donald Trump, their chief adversary during their recent troubled era.

Admitting there is no actual evidence for their probe into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” FBI officials instead cited their foreign policy differences with him, his lawful firing of bungling FBI Director James Comey, and alarm that he accurately revealed to the American public that he was told he wasn’t under investigation by the FBI, when they preferred to hide that fact.

Criminalizing Foreign Policy Differences

Using leaked information and testimony from various former governmental officials, we learn that the FBI opened its aggressive, norm-breaking, and
unconstitutional investigation, supposedly into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” after he fired Comey and revealed how the agency was playing games with their spurious “Russia” probe.

NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Lawfully Firing Comey
The Federalist???!! Are you fucking serious? It might as well be Alex Jones.!! Why do you post this dishonest shit??

The Federalist Papers Project - Media Bias/Fact Check

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Some Fake News

Notes: The Federalist Papers Project has overt right wing bias in reporting. It often publishes misleading news stories and conspiracies that amount to fake news. Has a horrible track record with fact checking. (9/12/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/20/2017)

Where is the actual NYT piece Bubba?

so, attack and insult but not answer the question.

this is what fools do these days. can't back up what they say so attack those who bother to ask.

His quote has already been provide. You're just being obtuse because the he didn't use the word "help' when he reached out to Russia to find and provide those emails.
so he didn't ask for help, but he asked for help.

lord i hope you wear signs to remind you to breathe cause you're being pretty fucking stupid right now.

So in order to ask for aid or assistance, one must use a particular word or it is not a valid request for assistance?
you say he's asking for help but yet can't define what he said into a HELP request.

it was a smartass comment, nothing more, nothing less. you have a hate-on for trump, so this must be made evil so you can justify your hate.

i'm not that insecure in how i feel that i have to make up reasons to feel this way.

"Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server on the very day Donald Trump urged the Russian government to find emails Clinton had erased, prosecutors said on Friday.

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

That day, at an event in Florida, Trump invited the Russian state to search for the approximately 30,000 emails that Clinton was found to have deleted from her private server on the grounds that they were not related to government work.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

upload_2019-1-16_16-45-30.png

In reality there is no evidence that the Clinton Server was ever hacked by anyone.

In reality, Hillary put classified info on her private server. An act which should have indicted her but, since her hubby met with Lynch on that tarmac, Lynch recused herself and let Comey exonerate Hillary because, he said basically, she was too stupid to know what she was doing. Anyone else would have been convicted. BTW, Comey was on the White Water investigation team that also found Hillary stupidly innocent.

THE TRUTH / FACTS ARE FINALLY OUT...THE CRIME OF DEMOCRATS / THE FBI ARE FULLT ADMITTED....BY THE NY TIMES!

----------------------------

The New York Times revealed the FBI’s surprisingly flimsy justification for launching a retaliatory investigation into President Donald Trump, their chief adversary during their recent troubled era.

Admitting there is no actual evidence for their probe into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” FBI officials instead cited their foreign policy differences with him, his lawful firing of bungling FBI Director James Comey, and alarm that he accurately revealed to the American public that he was told he wasn’t under investigation by the FBI, when they preferred to hide that fact.

Criminalizing Foreign Policy Differences

Using leaked information and testimony from various former governmental officials, we learn that the FBI opened its aggressive, norm-breaking, and
unconstitutional investigation, supposedly into whether Trump “worked for the Russians,” after he fired Comey and revealed how the agency was playing games with their spurious “Russia” probe.

NYT Reveals FBI Retaliated Against Trump For Lawfully Firing Comey
Not close to enough

Forum List

Back