Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
And we have millions of unemployed who won't do those jobs as long as wages are artificially driven down by illegal aliens who will work for low wages.

Three problems with your statement.

First, most of those unemployed do not live where the labor is needed.

Second, the wages are not artificially driven down, they are set by the companies doing the hiring. And you have no plan or desire to go after them so it will never stop, wall or no wall.

Third, the American people would not stand for the price of their producing tripling due to extra labor cost, there would be riots in the streets if that happened.

Mexicans come work for several months in fields. Why wouldn't other people do that if there were better wages? Work a few months and go home. And there are lots of local jobs mowing lawns, cleaning houses, baby sitting everywhere that poor people can use to get started on but won't when wages are artificially low and they get free money for not working.

Normal people: Teach someone to fish and they can eat for life

Democrats: Give them a fish and you have a voter for life

Dear kaz
Since there are an est 12-20 million Mexican Nationals living on US soil,
why not have Trump negotiate with Mexico to set aside LAND on THEIR side of the
border for these Nationals to claim as Mexican citizens.

Give them the same ownership of property and programs they build there,
similar to settlers colonizing Texas by giving land grants for them to work.

Once schools are built, to provide campus housing jobs and services
to support self-governing communities and populations, this creates
an enrollment system for people who want to comply with authority and
have a legal track for claiming residency.

From there, just like other international school programs, students
or workers registered with a university can apply to "transfer" and
work or study in other cities, and it's still under a supervised managed
system that the sponsoring schools is responsible for.

As for how to finance all this construction and development,
as Trump said, Americans are owed billions if not trillions in
restitution from crime committed by drug and human trafficking,
plus rapes and murders and other crimes such as drunk driving,
home invasions, gang and drug related robberies, fraud, etc.

So by assessing the total costs of restitution, and putting that
amount in a bank fund similar to the Federal Reserve, the
costs can be held as the responsibility of wrongdoers.
And anyone who works off or pays restitution on behalf
of these debts should be able to claim shares in ownership
of the property or programs (similar to grantors giving to
endowments to expand universities) and/or earn their
status back in society if they are responsible for debts or damages themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

Some bigot like you said the same thing about the Irish 150 years ago.

And the Germans 100 years ago.

And the Poles 50 years ago.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

Yes, the right wing cares about the freedom of rich people to exploit working folks.

We are against the wall because it's a waste of money and it presents an ugly image of our country. (Most undocumented workers actually entered the country legally or through another route.)

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.

Irish, Germans and Poles came over LEGALLY.

I didn't read the rest of your post as I feared being blinded by Sophistry and Obfuscation.

_____

Immigration laws as we know them, didn’t exist 100 years ago. Much European immigration to North America took place in the wake of WWII, and Stalin’s take-over of Eastern Europe.

But once Europe recovered economically and rebuilt after WWII, and especially after the USSR collapsed in the early 1990’s, Europeans have been staying put. Better education and opportunities exist at home. Health care and child birth won’t bankrupt you or your family. Mass shootings aren’t a huge problem

Only people from shit hole countries want to leave home. People who are worse off where they are. I notice you’re not building a wall to keep Canadians out.

The vote itself isn't surprising because while leftists on the board are louder, there are fewer of them. What is interesting is how few of us are changing our votes. Again, I asked for best guess, meaning on information known now.

Not Trump (2016) to Trump (2020). Two. Pumpkin Row and me and we're both serious posters.

Trump to (2016) to not Trump (2016). One. Sealybo claimed this, but he's obviously lying as he's 100% true blue Democrat. That's why I make people identify themselves. Flewism, who I don't know also said this. Since I don't know him/her I'll take them at face value.

Not seeing the blue wave here ...

You didn’t really think anyone on a political forum was going to change their mind, did you?

You would have better luck with that on a religious forum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cool. You have anything on what I said?

You didn’t say anything other than nobody has changed, and you seemed shocked by that. Which made me laugh at loud at you

I did? Actually I said only a few people changed. Do you EVER read posts you respond to? CAN you read? Just another government school failure.

As for few changing, I just said this blue wave you morons are predicting isn't backed up. Most people aren't changing their votes. On this site, more are going from not Trump to Trump than the reverse. Particularly when you toss out Sealybo's obvious lie

And we have millions of unemployed who won't do those jobs as long as wages are artificially driven down by illegal aliens who will work for low wages.

Second, the wages are not artificially driven down, they are set by the companies doing the hiring. And you have no plan or desire to go after them so it will never stop, wall or no wall.

Third, the American people would not stand for the price of their producing tripling due to extra labor cost, there would be riots in the streets if that happened.

Mexicans come work for several months in fields. Why wouldn't other people do that if there were better wages? Work a few months and go home. And there are lots of local jobs mowing lawns, cleaning houses, baby sitting everywhere that poor people can use to get started on but won't when wages are artificially low and they get free money for not working.

Dear kaz

I like people who think of alternate approaches. I'm not sure this would satisfy anyone though including the illegal aliens here getting welfare

As for few changing, I just said this blue wave you morons are predicting isn't backed up. Most people aren't changing their votes. On this site, more are going from not Trump to Trump than the reverse. Particularly when you toss out Sealybo's obvious lie[/QUOTE]

Wait, so because a bunch of partisan hacks on an internet political forum do not change their minds, you think that somehow translates to the rest of the country? are you really that stupid.

90% of the people that come to forums like this are not the "undecideds" or the "swing votes" they are the people that are loyal to their side no matter what. There are a few of us that are not tied to one party or the others, but most are like you and have sold their soul to a party.

Companies will not pay better wages as long as there is a source of cheaper labor, and they will always be a source of cheaper labor till you do something to stop it. A wall will not stop it because they will find a way to come here as long as someone is willing to pay them.

Why are you so opposed to enforcing the laws of the land on the companies that hire illegals and pay them to come here? Is it because most of those companies are owned white people and not hispanics? or because those companies are owned by "NORMAL" people and not poor people?

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

Yes, the right wing cares about the freedom of rich people to exploit working folks.

We are against the wall because it's a waste of money and it presents an ugly image of our country. (Most undocumented workers actually entered the country legally or through another route.)

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

Yeah, um.... funny thing about that.. the blacks have been waiting a lot longer than the Hispanics have...

Okay, here's the real problem you guys have. You've spent the last few decades scaring white people into voting against their own economic interests by telling them the Darkies are out to get them.... which worked fine up until the 1980's, but really doesn't work now because there are too many of them, and some white people aren't really comfortable with racism.

The ironic thing is, Hispanics SHOULD be a conservative block now. religious, hard working and pro-family. They'll probably drag the Democrats closer to the center. But you guys have so thoroughly alienated them you've probably lost them for generations.

I didn't read the rest of your post as I feared being blinded by Sophistry and Obfuscation.

_____

Immigration laws as we know them, didn’t exist 100 years ago. Much European immigration to North America took place in the wake of WWII, and Stalin’s take-over of Eastern Europe.

But once Europe recovered economically and rebuilt after WWII, and especially after the USSR collapsed in the early 1990’s, Europeans have been staying put. Better education and opportunities exist at home. Health care and child birth won’t bankrupt you or your family. Mass shootings aren’t a huge problem

Only people from shit hole countries want to leave home. People who are worse off where they are. I notice you’re not building a wall to keep Canadians out.

Bloodthirsty hoards do sweep down from Mongolia, I mean Canada, and plunder American villages. But there aren't enough of you to make that much different though and you mostly use rubber tomahawks anyway.

But back to reality, the situation along Mexico and Canada is so dramatically different that it's an absurd comparison. Yes, there is a threat that bad guys would fly into Canada and cross here, but that would would be far more expensive for a far lower benefit than a wall with Mexico, and you know that

_____

Keep Kanucks OUT!

Wait, so because a bunch of partisan hacks on an internet political forum do not change their minds, you think that somehow translates to the rest of the country? are you really that stupid.

90% of the people that come to forums like this are not the "undecideds" or the "swing votes" they are the people that are loyal to their side no matter what. There are a few of us that are not tied to one party or the others, but most are like you and have sold their soul to a party.

This is dull. Pull the stick out or don't. But be more interesting

Dear kaz

I like people who think of alternate approaches. I'm not sure this would satisfy anyone though including the illegal aliens here getting welfare

Dear kaz: The Dreamers have called out Democrats for not working with Trump
on a legal solution. The solution, of setting up sustainable campuses
where benefits can be earned by working and studying under supervised school programs,
would also resolve issues of how to cover "welfare" instead of
charging this to taxpayers without our consent and representation.

If Democrats want to fund THAT instead of war, why not
offer this choice on tax forms?

And if Democrats like Obama and Pelosi owe taxpayers billions
if not trillions from unauthorized payouts to insurance companies and lobbies
as "corporate welfare" on our dime, why not DEMAND that those
costs be PAID BACK. Then Democrats can use that to start their
budget for health care, and create a sustainable program for those members
who they promised such benefits to. If the party promised it, and advertised
it to get donations, votes and support, then they owe it to provide the services they promise
or it's fraud. So charge them with fraud and demand restitution, and then all
their fundraising needs to go pay for the legislation and consequences
they set up that wasn't constitutional, but violated the rights and due process
of taxpayers not represented by those terms. So by "conspiracy to violate
equal civil rights" the Democrats responsible should be sued for damages
and be required to pay back all debts to taxpayers. And in turn, they can
equally sue or petition for all the war spending they didn't approve to
get paid back to taxpayers, and use that to support VA and health care reform too!

Companies will not pay better wages as long as there is a source of cheaper labor, and they will always be a source of cheaper labor till you do something to stop it

Yes, that's exactly what I'm arguing

A wall will not stop it because they will find a way to come here as long as someone is willing to pay them

Will some get through? Sure. A million? Not. Nowhere near that, which is exactly why you're so hysterically against the wall.

And again, your argument is the military can stop them, but IF and ONLY IF we don't build a wall. That's just stupid

Why are you so opposed to enforcing the laws of the land on the companies that hire illegals and pay them to come here?

Strawman. I'm for that and never said I wasn't. We need to do EVERYTHING to stop illegal immigration here. Here's the thing. Proposing one thing is not saying I oppose everything else. Again, that terrible government education you got

Is it because most of those companies are owned white people and not hispanics? or because those companies are owned by "NORMAL" people and not poor people?

Yes, poor people are brown, criminals are brown, you mentioned that, Grand Wizard. Who ya lynching tonight? Another uppity negro like last night?

Companies will not pay better wages as long as there is a source of cheaper labor, and they will always be a source of cheaper labor till you do something to stop it. A wall will not stop it because they will find a way to come here as long as someone is willing to pay them.

Why are you so opposed to enforcing the laws of the land on the companies that hire illegals and pay them to come here? Is it because most of those companies are owned white people and not hispanics? or because those companies are owned by "NORMAL" people and not poor people?

Build more than a wall, then Golfing Gator
Build production plants and programs where jobs and training can be moved back to America
and not outsourced to Asia.

Paying people is not enough. People need to own their own land
and invest in ownership to break the cycle of poverty and oppression.

Property rights for world's poor could unlock trillions in 'dead...

Dear kaz

Dear kaz: The Dreamers have called out Democrats for not working with Trump
on a legal solution. The solution, of setting up sustainable campuses
where benefits can be earned by working and studying under supervised school programs,
would also resolve issues of how to cover "welfare" instead of
charging this to taxpayers without our consent and representation.

If Democrats want to fund THAT instead of war, why not
offer this choice on tax forms?

And if Democrats like Obama and Pelosi owe taxpayers billions
if not trillions from unauthorized payouts to insurance companies and lobbies
as "corporate welfare" on our dime, why not DEMAND that those
costs be PAID BACK. Then Democrats can use that to start their
budget for health care, and create a sustainable program for those members
who they promised such benefits to. If the party promised it, and advertised
it to get donations, votes and support, then they owe it to provide the services they promise
or it's fraud. So charge them with fraud and demand restitution, and then all
their fundraising needs to go pay for the legislation and consequences
they set up that wasn't constitutional, but violated the rights and due process
of taxpayers not represented by those terms. So by "conspiracy to violate
equal civil rights" the Democrats responsible should be sued for damages
and be required to pay back all debts to taxpayers. And in turn, they can
equally sue or petition for all the war spending they didn't approve to
get paid back to taxpayers, and use that to support VA and health care reform too!

If someone starts a serious campaign to do that, I'd be glad to look more closely at it

And again, your argument is the military can stop them, but IF and ONLY IF we don't build a wall. That's just stupid

No, my argument is that the military can stop them more effective and cheaper than a wall that we do not need if we would first go after the companies paying them and created a realist, workable guest worker program that benefited both side.

But you want the wall and nothing else matters.

Strawman. I'm for that and never said I wasn't. We need to do EVERYTHING to stop illegal immigration here. Here's the thing. Proposing one thing is not saying I oppose everything else

Every time it has been mentioned by anyone you ignore ti and go of on some rant about NORMAL people. This is the first time you have even acknowledged it as an idea put forth, and were very careful not to endorse it directly.

No, my argument is that the military can stop them more effective and cheaper than a wall that we do not need if we would first go after the companies paying them and created a realist, workable guest worker program that benefited both side.

But you want the wall and nothing else matters.

Strawman. I'm for that and never said I wasn't. We need to do EVERYTHING to stop illegal immigration here. Here's the thing. Proposing one thing is not saying I oppose everything else

Every time it has been mentioned by anyone you ignore ti and go of on some rant about NORMAL people. This is the first time you have even acknowledged it as an idea put forth, and were very careful not to endorse it directly.

Seriously? How many nights will cover the military chasing a thousand people a night across the desert cover?

Seriously? How many nights will cover the military chasing a thousand people a night across the desert cover?

You keep repeating the lie of a thousand people a night across the desert cover. If you take away their reason for coming, the only ones crossing will be the ones here to do harm, and there are not thousand of those a night.

Let me ask you this, do you see illegal immigration as a threat to our nation?

When you spend twenty billion bucks, plus future maintenance which is considerable, on a fantasy wall that ignores the reality of where illicit immigration comes from in the first place and therefore has little effect --- where exactly is your ROI on that?

Remember the mantra: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS". That's what the wall is. It's already been sold, and you lot bought it. The wall isn't an actual wall, it's a fantasy sold to the gullible And Mexico didn't pay for it -- the rest of us in this country did.

A million Mexicans walk up to a reinforced concrete 30 foot wall dug down into the ground.

They laugh and say wow, that might as well not be there at all!

Then they proceed to ___ and the million illegal aliens enter the United States ...

You fill in the blank

Buy plane tickets. Go around the wall. Enter through a border check point.

To buy a plane ticket they have to have a Visa. Sure, some could get here that way, but nowhere near a million. And seriously, border check points? They don't check ID? Of course they do.

We need to close off the Visa overstay, but obviously you have not proposed how anywhere near a million will get through the wall that way

The wall won't stop anyone. Especially since it won't be built.

That's why leftists are laying yourself on the ground to stop it.

You know that's the only way it won't be built, and you know it will work if it is. It would be the end of the Democrat party as we know it. Your entire farm system will be obliterated.

So once that happens, are you going to try to get the blue Americans you've been spitting on back?

No it isn't. It's the fact that it's stupid. It sends the wrong message and is a waste of money.

Ya dumb shit.

So, now in your world poor people are not normal? really that is where you want to go to now? So, you are not only a racist you are an classist as well.

More and more about you just keeps coming out with every post. By all means do not stop.

For most people, poor is a choice. They don't work for an education, they don't work at their jobs, they just accept their lot in life and make choices that keep them poor.

Unlike you, I don't tie that to race. Race is irrelevant. And there are plenty of poor white people, Grand Wizard

They are all races, but they are not NORMAL in your view.

There is something wrong with them, yes. There is no reason to be poor in this country. It's within the power of every American who does not have mental issues to not be poor.

And the majority of those people are white, grand wizard

Sure it is.

Yup. Anyone who studies in school can go to college. Anyone who cleans themselves up and works hard at work can keep getting better jobs. Being poor in this country is a choice that you make through poor decisions to keep yourself poor

You are wrong. I'm gonna go with intentionally wrong cuz it's the only way you can justify your utter disdain for entire groups of people. It is even worse than being wrong due to being a moron.

For most people, poor is a choice. They don't work for an education, they don't work at their jobs, they just accept their lot in life and make choices that keep them poor.

Unlike you, I don't tie that to race. Race is irrelevant. And there are plenty of poor white people, Grand Wizard

They are all races, but they are not NORMAL in your view.

There is something wrong with them, yes. There is no reason to be poor in this country. It's within the power of every American who does not have mental issues to not be poor.

And the majority of those people are white, grand wizard

Sure it is.

Yup. Anyone who studies in school can go to college. Anyone who cleans themselves up and works hard at work can keep getting better jobs. Being poor in this country is a choice that you make through poor decisions to keep yourself poor

You are wrong. I'm gonna go with intentionally wrong cuz it's the only way you can justify your utter disdain for entire groups of people. It is even worse than being wrong due to being a moron.

The chances of moving up the economic ladder in the US are 2nd worst in the industrialized world, only England lags behind the US. There is very little economic mobility in this country.

Forum List

Back