Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

CaféAuLait;8979096 said:
They were not living in Bunkerville according to the census, so for all YOU know they were pushing up daisies.

Yet, his grandparents helped 'settle' Bunkerville, sounds like there is a lot more to this story than even those trying to discredit him want to admit. They were also homesteading and raising cattle a few miles away...

Property records cast doubt on Cliven Bundy?s ancestral claims to disputed federal land | The Raw Story

http://aes.missouri.edu/fsrc/research/afgc95h2.stm

History of Nevada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But by the 1930 and 1940 census' there were no Bundys living in Bunkerville. Obviously the grandparents either left or died.

They were living right next door in Mesquite, as the article I quoted above says.... their cattle were probably grazing the same places being so close. Bundy claims he has ancestral rights to the Virgin Valley.

Mesquite, where his grandparents were living in 1901 and grazing cattle in smack dab in the center of Virgin Valley, his mother was born in the middle of that Valley in 1924.

The Virgin Valley is about 25 miles (40 km) long. Upstream in the valley's northeast, Littlefield, AZ is located at the exit of the Virgin River Gorge, as well as two outfalls from two washes that flow south from the Beaver Dam Mountains. Mesquite, NV is downstream, and on Interstate 15 in Nevada, about 10 miles (16 km). Mesquite is the approximate center of the valley.

Virgin Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The station reported census records show Bundy’s maternal grandmother, Christena Jensen, was born in Nevada in 1901, and records suggest she later helped settle Bunkerville, where her grandson lives.

No Bundys lived in Bunkerville according to 1930 and 1940 U.S. Census records, but the rancher’s maternal grandparents, John and Christena Jensen, homesteaded a few miles away, in Mesquite, where his mother was born in 1924.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/...ys-ancestral-claims-to-disputed-federal-land/

Mesquite, where his mother was born and his grandparents lived in 1901. There are most likely records for them as well, which will most likely show they lived there before 1901, not to mention it states his grandmother helped settle Bunkerville .

Last edited:
he does own the land as a member of the public. You keep acting like the BLM owns it. They do not. they run it in trust. Again, should the BLM put him out of business over a tortoise?

The sad thing is, what the BLM has done actually has led to a decline in the tortoise population. They live off of the cow pies. Take those away and they die.

Funny thing, I was thinking about that. I'll bet their numbers having slowly decreased over the centuries due to the elimination of the great buffalo herds. Wouldn't it be ironic that the only thing keeping them holding on IS, after all, the cattle and other animals? :lol:

His parents were not living in Nevada at the time of the 1930 and 1940 census' because they were living in Bundyville Arizona until they bought the ranch in 1948.

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Clark County property records show Cliven Bundy's parents moved from Bundyville, Arizona and bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.

bundyville now a ghost town shared the same grazing lands as bunkerville
No it didn't. Bundyville, Arazona is 60 miles Southeast of Bunkerville, Nevada.

so what that does not mean the did not share the range to graze cattle

in the BLM round up they caught several cattle with Az branding

Okay, so I did some research, and came across a post in another forum

"Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States ...." (Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2)... only within the bounds of The Enclave Clause of the Constitution, (Article I, section 8, clause 17), which sets the limits to federal land ownership...

... by giving Congress the power “[t]o exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever” over the District of Columbia and “to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings.”

Being public land in this case, or be it private land, it's owner cannot lawfully be the federal government, even If the state constitution cedes land ownership to the federal government, "forever."... WHY?... Because the US Constitution forbids the federal government from accepting it. ...Again see Article I, Sec. 8, clause 17, US Constitution.

This was the essence of Bundy's argument, and the reason he sought remedy in a state court..

What do you think?

Okay, so I did some research, and came across a post in another forum

"Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States ...." (Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2)... only within the bounds of The Enclave Clause of the Constitution, (Article I, section 8, clause 17), which sets the limits to federal land ownership...

... by giving Congress the power “[t]o exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever” over the District of Columbia and “to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings.”

Being public land in this case, or be it private land, it's owner cannot lawfully be the federal government, even If the state constitution cedes land ownership to the federal government, "forever."... WHY?... Because the US Constitution forbids the federal government from accepting it. ...Again see Article I, Sec. 8, clause 17, US Constitution.

This was the essence of Bundy's argument, and the reason he sought remedy in a state court..

What do you think?

Kinda funny, I was just reading a paper on that, its long, if you would like a look here it is.

https://www.uclouvain.be/cps/ucl/doc/ecru/documents/TF5M5D17.pdf

Well, now, it could be that "Clive Bundy" may become a memorable name from 2014....

And whodathunk that so many people would suddenly be interested in a place called Bunkerville?

lol...

Nobody had any clue or cared about Pearl Harbor until it was attacked by the Japanese either. Nobody heard of Shanksville, Pennsylvania until a terrorist crashed a fully laden jet liner into a field there. Trust me. Fate is whimsical.

How was he "exposed" when did Bundy go into hiding?

You know I am nice with a dictionary. Why did you put your foot in your own mouth?

exposed

make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it.

People researched his story and found out he was lying. They made it visible by uncovering the truth.

What a dumb ass you are. You call people liars based on your incapacity to read even simple sentences.

given that you're the one spouting nonsense and seem to have trouble comprehending even the simplest points, perhaps you should stop insulting the intelligence of others.

Well, now, it could be that "Clive Bundy" may become a memorable name from 2014....

And whodathunk that so many people would suddenly be interested in a place called Bunkerville?

lol...

Nobody had any clue or cared about Pearl Harbor until it was attacked by the Japanese either. Nobody heard of Shanksville, Pennsylvania until a terrorist crashed a fully laden jet liner into a field there. Trust me. Fate is whimsical.

you're comparing a wingnut thief to the attack on our fleet?

lmao....

the delusion is strong in you.

oh right....

lol...

Did you just compare a rancher/squatter standoff to Pearl Harbor? Really?

Sorry, I cannot agree with you on that one. The scope of these two things is just too different to make any logical comparison, imo.

lol...

you're comparing a wingnut thief to the attack on our fleet?

lmao....

the delusion is strong in you.

oh right....

Oh come on Jillian..

The BLM trying to collect taxes due to the Federal Government and prevent illegal grazing by a lying crime boss like Clive Bundy is SO like Perl Harbor and 9/11!

Freeeeeeedoooommmmm...

Here's a video representation of Clive Bundy and the Oath Taker's now!

Last edited by a moderator:

lol...

Sorry, I cannot agree with you on that one. The scope of these two things is just too different to make any logical comparison, imo.

No. Perhaps you should chill out.

Anyhow, actually you can. Come to think of it, you don't know something so small exists until it winds up being a part of history. If the government fires even one shot at the protesters, it will be just as comparable to the Boston Massacre, or the shot heard round the world. The full scope of these things aren't realized right off hand.

Last edited:
Cattle ranchers are for the public, they supply our beef.
BLM has been putting them out of business.

If your business depends on using something you don't own, I call that stupid and scary. Somehow I doubt Bundy supplies all of our beef. Besides beef is not good for you.

So a business that depends on roads is thus "stupid and scary?" My house is stupid and scary because I rely on electricity water and gas from something "I don't own?"

Um, what would happen if you didn't PAY for your electricity, water and gas?

No. Perhaps you should chill out, Stat. Actually you can. Come to think of it, you don't know something so small exists until it winds up making history. If the government fires even one shot at the protesters, it will be just as comprable to the Boston Massacre, or the shot heard round the world.

Not if the mooching cattle rancher or his nutty "posse" shoots first.

No. Perhaps you should chill out, Stat. Actually you can. Come to think of it, you don't know something so small exists until it winds up making history. If the government fires even one shot at the protesters, it will be just as comprable to the Boston Massacre, or the shot heard round the world.

I didn't say I didn't respect your opinion, TK, I just said I don't agree with your opinion.

I am actually quite chilled out.

If you are saying that this little podunk-nowhere town could be the flashpoint or a turning point in history, I can't disagree with you. That is indeed possible, for it can happen anywhere, anytime, without protesters. Only, I wouldn't put it in the same category as Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:
If your business depends on using something you don't own, I call that stupid and scary. Somehow I doubt Bundy supplies all of our beef. Besides beef is not good for you.

So a business that depends on roads is thus "stupid and scary?" My house is stupid and scary because I rely on electricity water and gas from something "I don't own?"

What if the electric company decided I only needed 25% of the kilowatts I wanted? What if the gas company decided to shut my gas off because of a turtle?

What if the electric company decided I only needed 25% of the kilowatts I wanted? What if the gas company decided to shut my gas off because of a turtle?

That is an interesting point.

Well, you could pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and install your own solar panel, if you don't like what the utilities are offering.

That kinda depends if you are sitting on Federal Land you don't own, don't it?

That is an interesting point.

Well, you could pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and install your own solar panel, if you don't like what the utilities are offering.

Thats all fine and dandy in Nevada. In Maine in December? Not so much.

Also in bundy's case he doesnt have enough of his own land to keep his herd. The BLM land was part of the equation, and they decided to take it away from him.

That kinda depends if you are sitting on Federal Land you don't own, don't it?

We all own it, actually, and again its supposed to be used for things like this. it isn't national park land. what the BLM tried to pull off is making it park land, and fuck whoever wants to use the land to make a living, which is their RIGHT.

Forum List

Back