Bureaucrats bring 500 refugees into country one day before Trump's expected ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-25_8-13-40.png

Bureaucrats Bring 500 Refugees Into Country One Day Before Trump’s Expected Ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loons taking these people in are helping to take this Country down and bring in disease.
If anything happens oh well chit happens you were all warned.

A few other headlines to take note of.

upload_2017-1-25_8-16-26.png

Trump can send them right back to where they came from.

We taxpayers have enough to pay for without loading the country down with refugee's that we will be supporting forever.

The refugees who come to this country do NOT stay on the public dime for the rest of their lives. That is a piss poor excuse for not allowing them into the country. If the President says no more, so be it. I'd like to point out that not a SINGLE terrorist event in this country has been conducted by an immigrant from Syria, however.

Maybe Trump can get the refugees located to where the obamas, clintons, pelosis, schumers live. They live on the Feds dime to begin with, then after a few months, if they don't get jobs, they go on the dole of the community they were relocated too. We have too many Americans in need the way it is, and the lifeboat's getting full.

The refugees who come to this country do NOT stay on the public dime for the rest of their lives. That is a piss poor excuse for not allowing them into the country. If the President says no more, so be it. I'd like to point out that not a SINGLE terrorist event in this country has been conducted by an immigrant from Syria, however.

Oh. You think they are all going to learn English, get a job and earn money???

I think they will be living off the taxpayers for years.

We taxpayers have enough to pay for without bringing in refugee's from other countries so we can pay for them as well.

You're piss poor excuse is more than enough for me. Let em stay in Syria.

We taxpayers have enough to pay for without bringing in refugee's from other countries so we can pay for them as well.

This is an industry relocating refugees. Catholic and Lutheran charities and all get money from the feds for bringing them here.

Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

This is an industry relocating refugees. Catholic and Lutheran charities and all get money from the feds for bringing them here.

53% of Americans and 31 States didn't want those refugee's brought here.

Douchebag didn't care because his ass is supported by we the taxpayer for the rest of his miserable life so whats a few thousand non American refugee's added into that mix.

I hope Trump kicks every one of these Syrians right back to Syria.

This thread is just an exercise in mouth-breathers spewing xenophobia and ignorant fear.

What "excuse" is that? Facts? We have always had the same benefits laws for refugees and immigrants. Now that it is a group you have decided to scapegoat, it is suddenly wrong. You are doing nothing but ignorant scapegoating. Yes there are radical Islamic terrorists who have vowed to blow us up, run us over or shoot us. In this country, most have been Americans. Refugees are fleeing the terrorists. The terrorists will not spend 18 months of close scrutiny coming through our doors as a refugee. They will come over on a visitor or work or student visa from a European country where they are now living. It is as simple as that. You are not protecting yourself by doing what you plan to do.

Douchebag didn't care because his ass is supported by we the taxpayer for the rest of his miserable life so whats a few thousand non American refugee's added into that mix.

Are you skeered of the brown people, snowflake?

What "excuse" is that? Facts? We have always had the same benefits laws for refugees and immigrants. Now that it is a group you have decided to scapegoat, it is suddenly wrong. You are doing nothing but ignorant scapegoating. Yes there are radical Islamic terrorists who have vowed to blow us up, run us over or shoot us. In this country, most have been Americans. Refugees are fleeing the terrorists. The terrorists will not spend 18 months of close scrutiny coming through our doors as a refugee. They will come over on a visitor or work or student visa from a European country where they are now living. It is as simple as that. You are not protecting yourself by doing what you plan to do.

Glad you know what a terrorist will do and I'm sure the dead wouldn't agree with you.

These refugee's are being paid for by we the taxpayer. Nice of you to volunteer us and tell us we should be glad to pay for them.

Every one of them should be kicked back to Syria and I hope Trump does just that.

If you say so.

But plenty of the refugees we brought here in the last decade were, so why keep repeating the same mistake.

Are you skeered of the brown people, snowflake?
Not skeered......just not stupid.

If you say so.

But plenty of the refugees we brought here in the last decade were, so why keep repeating the same mistake.

Really? Which REFUGEES perpetrated terrorist attacks in America? And remember that those who arrived by another type of immigration (marriage visas, work visas, etc.) are not refugees.

Forum List

Back