Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

Trump ,because he was only thinking of his re election when in Jan he was given notification of the virus, is completely to blame for the deaths of 1000's and republican traitors still support the scum
Then do something about all those Republican traitors. Better hurry before Trump is reelected.
tRump won't get re-elected, and we've been getting those re-education camps under the Walmarts ready for you since 2015.
It's odd how the CRCs pre-empted the Death Camps and just call them Nursing Homes.
Leave Cuomo and his policy of sending Chinese Virus infected people to Nursing Homes to kill off old folks so he can try to balance his budget out of this.
Well that's a lie.

Trump ,because he was only thinking of his re election when in Jan he was given notification of the virus, is completely to blame for the deaths of 1000's and republican traitors still support the scum
Then do something about all those Republican traitors. Better hurry before Trump is reelected.
tRump won't get re-elected, and we've been getting those re-education camps under the Walmarts ready for you since 2015.
It's odd how the CRCs pre-empted the Death Camps and just call them Nursing Homes.
Leave Cuomo and his policy of sending Chinese Virus infected people to Nursing Homes to kill off old folks so he can try to balance his budget out of this.
Well that's a lie.
You are ignorant of the fact Cuomo sent Chinese Virus infected people to nursing homes, and forced them to accept them?

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.

Bush is one of the reasons we have Trump.

Thanks to Bush our Debt went balistic.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

Correct.....ol George spent the hell out of money he didn't have

What have Democrats done to solve the problem aside from bullshit “pay your fair share” mantras? Democrats spend too.

I would agree.

I expect them to do stupid stuff.

I don't expect republicans (WH and congress) to be so stupid....and they were.

George was not a conservative...by any stretch.

I never liked him.
So...who'd you vote for in 2000 and 2004?

For someone who contributes nothing to the board, you have some nerve:

What fucking business is it of yours.
Too embarrassed to answer, huh.

Well that's a lie.
You are ignorant of the fact Cuomo sent Chinese Virus infected people to nursing homes, and forced them to accept them?
Because it didn't happen.

Well that's a lie.
Because it didn't happen.
Read it and weep, Oh stupid one.

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.
when bush was president he was being called a dumbass,a nazi,let a 90% approval rating go to hell and was called a few more choice metaphors....so i ask again.....how would this make things better?.....
Bush would at least be out there swinging instead of sitting on the sidelines.

I was not a fan of the "W". In fact I was one of his biggest detractors, but I'd take him of tRump so fast it would make your head spin.
people sure as hell had a different opinion of him when he was President......remember Katrina?.....and you want him to handle this?....
He would be better that tRump.

empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.
when bush was president he was being called a dumbass,a nazi,let a 90% approval rating go to hell and was called a few more choice metaphors....so i ask again.....how would this make things better?.....

I was not a fan of the "W". In fact I was one of his biggest detractors, but I'd take him of tRump so fast it would make your head spin.
people sure as hell had a different opinion of him when he was President......remember Katrina?.....and you want him to handle this?....
He would be better than tRump.

On that note, so would this guy:
View attachment 331584

Raciss!!!
Stupid is not a race.

The stupid guy jumping off the train was black.

You raciss!!

Actually, Bush's handling of Katrina is taking on a whole new luster compared to Trump's mishandling of Covid-19.

Yes, there were some serious missteps in Katrina, but eventually, he put the right people in charge and problems were solved.

Trump has largely deferred to the governors, and then complains that the actions they are taking will make it harder for him to get re-elected.

No one could have predicted this virus. We do not even know the truth with our crack media full of hard nosed journalists....bwhahahah! When you can not trust the media/entertainers then you know the nation is in a downward spiral.

People have been predicting a Pandemic for years, and Covid-19 was first identified in 2019. Trump did nothing until March.

Actually, Bush's handling of Katrina is taking on a whole new luster compared to Trump's mishandling of Covid-19.

Yes, there were some serious missteps in Katrina, but eventually, he put the right people in charge and problems were solved.

Trump has largely deferred to the governors, and then complains that the actions they are taking will make it harder for him to get re-elected.
If not for Trump, Cuomo would have 100,000 deaths in NY on his hands.

No one could have predicted this virus. We do not even know the truth with our crack media full of hard nosed journalists....bwhahahah! When you can not trust the media/entertainers then you know the nation is in a downward spiral.

People have been predicting a Pandemic for years, and Covid-19 was first identified in 2019. Trump did nothing until March.
Then why did Barry Hussein drain the PPE stockpile and not replenish it?

Bush is one of the reasons we have Trump.

Thanks to Bush our Debt went balistic.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

Correct.....ol George spent the hell out of money he didn't have

What have Democrats done to solve the problem aside from bullshit “pay your fair share” mantras? Democrats spend too.

I would agree.

I expect them to do stupid stuff.

I don't expect republicans (WH and congress) to be so stupid....and they were.

George was not a conservative...by any stretch.

I never liked him.
So...who'd you vote for in 2000 and 2004?
Bush!

Morons and imbeciles and losers voted for him.
That is true along with the 30% of Republican voters who are unreconstructed racists; however, there were also Democrats like Clinton, Biden, and Obama who told their base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA.
images
They didn’t actually tell their base that.

More lies. You mean didn’t do anything? So the China travel ban is “nothing“. Your lies are amusing. And no one was predicting a pandemic for years. If that were the case then the 2016 election candidates would have discussed it and it would have been discussed in the Democrat debates of 2020. Here is the thing, you’re a joke.

Last edited:
Morons and imbeciles and losers voted for him.
That is true along with the 30% of Republican voters who are unreconstructed racists; however, there were also Democrats like Clinton, Biden, and Obama who told their base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA.
images
They didn’t actually tell their base that.
It’s not about bases anymore it’s about logic. Something our media doesn’t have and isn’t doing its job.

View attachment 331584

Raciss!!!
Stupid is not a race.

You raciss!!
He was stupid.

That's not a color thing.

The first thing you do after Bush calls for unity is to sow disunity. This thread for example. You have a hard time taking advice, RW.

Trump seems to think he can direct funding based on which politicians are nice to him, which states he’s trying to win in November, and which businesses he wants to enrich...all without any accountability.

View attachment 331584

Raciss!!!
Stupid is not a race.

You raciss!!
He was stupid.

That's not a color thing.

He was stupid.
And you were raciss.

Forum List

Back