Bush didn't just lie........

Exactly, you were mocking Kenyans and implying you didn't believe their documents. Thinking Kenyans are untruthful makes them liars, and dude, they are black, you can't call them liars. It implies all blacks are liars. Why would you do that?
Schvantz ... that birth certificate is not actually Kenyan. You're too fucking retarded to comprehend I'm mocking birfers, not Kenyans. :eusa_doh:

Now what? :lol:

Now you're calling Kenyans birthers? What is wrong with you, dude, they are black. Why don't you just call them tea partiers?
You're insane. :cuckoo:

Nope, I never called Kenyans birfers. Next kaz....

You just did, you said the birth certificate was a lie. Why are Kenyans producing fake birth certificates do you suppose?
Say what?? You think that birth certificate was really from Kenya??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a fucking imbecile you are. :thup:

Hey, you're the one who said the Kenya certificate wasn't real. Are you back peddling on that now? Why are the Kenyans faking Obama birth certificates? Again, you think it's the tourist money?

Wouldn't that be pathetic, the Kenyans casting a shadow over an entire Presidency bringing Obama's administration into serious questions of legitimacy all over a few tourist dollars?

Stop kazzing. Obama wasn't an unknown person at that time. By then, he had already received national acclaim for being Harvard Law Schools first black president.

You never tire of losing this fight, do ya? :mm: That works out well for me since I never tire of making you look like the kazzer you are over it. :thup:
I won't stop kazzing, I'm not accepting your liberal dogma as fact.

And that's irrelevant. Their process is their process. You argued that not writing their own bios meant that the bio writer didn't even talk to the author, so that means it wasn't just Obama but they wrote all the bios of unknown people without talking to the author.

But even if you accept that as fact, how did they know he was the HBS's first black President? Because Obama ... told them? LOL. Like where he was born you mean? Kazzing is your undoing, liberalism only works if you question it without fact, kazzing slices and dices it up.

And you sure do like cartoons. You're a clown. But who am I telling? You already know that, you tell people that before they even read your posts
Either quote me saying the publishing firm never spoke with Obama or you're exposed as kazzing again...

That's what we do in my home of Kazmania. I'm always kazzing, we never accept your liberal crap as fact based on blind faith.

OK, so you finally admit Obama did give them the information such as about his experience like at Harvard and how he said he was born in Kenya.

Good for you, this is the first time you kazzed in a long time, isn't it? Maybe your whole life. It gives you kind of a buzz the first time, doesn't it?
I didn't admit that either. Who knows where you got that from? :dunno:

Why do you think the Kenyans are birthers, do you suppose it is for the tourist money? Geez, maybe they started the whole birther thing for tourist money. Seems possible, doesn't it?

.... and I'm still waiting for you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....

Oh, no problem. Here you go:

Obama-Closeup-2.png
I don't believe Kenyans are birthers. That's just your dementia guiding you again.

And why are you posting that pamphlet again? It proves Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya -- it does not prove Obama said it, which of course, was the claim you can't prove. :mm:

Schvantz ... that birth certificate is not actually Kenyan. You're too fucking retarded to comprehend I'm mocking birfers, not Kenyans. :eusa_doh:

Now what? :lol:

Now you're calling Kenyans birthers? What is wrong with you, dude, they are black. Why don't you just call them tea partiers?

You just did, you said the birth certificate was a lie. Why are Kenyans producing fake birth certificates do you suppose?

Hey, you're the one who said the Kenya certificate wasn't real. Are you back peddling on that now? Why are the Kenyans faking Obama birth certificates? Again, you think it's the tourist money?

Wouldn't that be pathetic, the Kenyans casting a shadow over an entire Presidency bringing Obama's administration into serious questions of legitimacy all over a few tourist dollars?
And you're the one insinuating that Kenyan birth certificate is genuine.

But wait .... didn't you deny being a birther? Yet here you are pushing the nonsense that Obama has a Kenyan birth certificate. So were you kazzing then when you denied being a Birther or are you kazzing now when you ininuate he has a genuine Kenyan birth certificate? :ack-1:

Last edited:
Too funny coming from you... remind me again why you voted for that clown, Romney?

Why did you vote for the Marxist Obama?

Bwahahaha.....another one that believes Obama was born in Kenya and the world is flat.....bwahaha.

No, Obama lied about being born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii. He is the original birther, patient zero of the birther movement

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I hate to break it to you........that is not a link......it's a quote. Even a 5th grader would know the difference....and it's probably from the same people that feed you all that misinformation you post.

You think you are clever, but there were more Democrats that voted against it

I wouldn't pretend you know what I think. You obviously don't.
From what you post one can detect that you don't "think" at all.

As for the vote, The Democrat leadership and the majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for it, and the House enabled it's passage. Your shit does stink, sweetie.

The two parties did that fiasco arm in arm, despite your partisanship induced blindness

I know you really believe that, being as dense as you are, but I quoted the numbers....and it wasn't the majority of Democrats in the Senate or House....please post a link where you are getting that number....or maybe you just don't do math well.

so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

Another playground argument from a liberal

You were the one that said it, obviously you're not too bright if you can't make the connection.....have someone explain it to you although I don't think you will still be able to figure it out even if they draw you a picture.

The Democrats didn't lie and say they were there.....they just believed doofus George and Cheney, like the rest of the country.

Do you even read the news?

Ah, so Democrats are just stupid and gullible. You could be right on that
Why is it stupid and gullible to believe the president when he's laying out a case for war following a major attack on the country?

Because no one who paid attention and had half a brain thought Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. There was the general idea that if they worked together than they'd be more of a threat, but no one was talking about Iraq actually being involved in 9/11. You are a sheep, my friend, incapable of independent thought.
You're too funny. Here's who you call, not having a brain and being a sheep...

Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Right, i'm a sheep who blames both sides. You don't get the sheep reference, do you? Who exactly am I a "sheep" to exactly?

Bwhahaha, Libertarians supported the war.......so, you were one of the stupid and gullible, too!

Libertarians War

As for the Sheep thing......I just see you bashing Democrats, and since most libertarians vote Republican because they aren't bright enough to have representation that anybody with a brain would agree with, you are a sheep to the conservative agenda......
You on the other hand with a mind like a steel trap realize that when Democrats say they aren't responsible for the war they voted for believe them, it's your critical thinking skills. LOL. Dude, buy a dictionary...

You are beyond help. Yes, Democrats/Republicans/Libertarians who supported the war are in a way responsible, but only because the believed the lying scum that was G W Bush, who lied to the whole nation. I know you are unable to digest that information and will keep regurtating your meaningless retorts.

Bwahahaha.....another one that believes Obama was born in Kenya and the world is flat.....bwahaha.

No, Obama lied about being born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii. He is the original birther, patient zero of the birther movement

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Ok, so you proved his publisher said he was born in Kenya. But of course, that's not what you said. You said Obama said he was born in Kenya. The link you provide fails to prove your claim, thereby establishing you as the nutjob you are.

G'head .... this is where you try to kaz your way into making your fantasy a reality by challenging others to prove Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya.... :mm:

Exactly, HIS publisher. There is only one place a publisher get bio information from for an unknown author who had never written anything, and it starts with a O and ends with bama

Bwahahaha, a rw nutjob publisher can make up shit for he knows that people like you are going to buy it....that doesn't make it true. And you claimed that Obama himself said he was born in Kenya.......you've yet to prove that. The fact that Faux News, Rush Limbaugh, or any of the rw nutjobs on Faux News says that Obama said he was born in Kenya makes it more likely to be false. The fact that you believe it is no surprise.

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Ok, so you proved his publisher said he was born in Kenya. But of course, that's not what you said. You said Obama said he was born in Kenya. The link you provide fails to prove your claim, thereby establishing you as the nutjob you are.

G'head .... this is where you try to kaz your way into making your fantasy a reality by challenging others to prove Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya.... :mm:

Exactly, HIS publisher. There is only one place a publisher get bio information from for an unknown author who had never written anything, and it starts with a O and ends with bama
That's a kaz....

In reality, Jane Dystel, one of the partners of Obama's publishing firm at that time, indicated that almost nobody wrote their own bio's.

If the truth were on your side, you wouldn't have to kaz all the time. :thup:

Well i think we all know this already yes Bush did not just lie he had a agenda going on like most presidents & people in congress he tried to exploit peoples fears of 911 & he was responsible for sending 1000s maybe even more then that of Americans to there deaths.

Then Obama took office and kept sending more to their deaths. Then he left, and lost to make sure the soldiers died for nothing.

lol, kaz the anti-Iraq war guy turning pro-Iraq war to bash Obama.

lol Hes contradicting himself.

I won't stop kazzing, I'm not accepting your liberal dogma as fact.

And that's irrelevant. Their process is their process. You argued that not writing their own bios meant that the bio writer didn't even talk to the author, so that means it wasn't just Obama but they wrote all the bios of unknown people without talking to the author.

But even if you accept that as fact, how did they know he was the HBS's first black President? Because Obama ... told them? LOL. Like where he was born you mean? Kazzing is your undoing, liberalism only works if you question it without fact, kazzing slices and dices it up.

And you sure do like cartoons. You're a clown. But who am I telling? You already know that, you tell people that before they even read your posts
Either quote me saying the publishing firm never spoke with Obama or you're exposed as kazzing again...

That's what we do in my home of Kazmania. I'm always kazzing, we never accept your liberal crap as fact based on blind faith.

OK, so you finally admit Obama did give them the information such as about his experience like at Harvard and how he said he was born in Kenya.

Good for you, this is the first time you kazzed in a long time, isn't it? Maybe your whole life. It gives you kind of a buzz the first time, doesn't it?

Why do you think the Kenyans are birthers, do you suppose it is for the tourist money? Geez, maybe they started the whole birther thing for tourist money. Seems possible, doesn't it?

.... and I'm still waiting for you to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....

Obama-Closeup-2.png
I don't believe Kenyans are birthers. That's just your dementia guiding you again.

And why are you posting that pamphlet again? It proves Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya -- it does not prove Obama said it, which of course, was the claim you can't prove. :mm:

There is no other explanation where the Publisher got that. You've never had a bio written about you, but there is no other way it's done. And thanks for the cartoon, clown

But wait .... didn't you deny being a birther? Yet here you are pushing the nonsense that Obama has a Kenyan birth certificate. So were you kazzing then when you denied being a Birther or are you kazzing now when you ininuate he has a genuine Kenyan birth certificate? :ack-1:

What are you talking about? I said he was born in Hawaii, you called the Kenyans liars. I didn't say their birth certificate is real or not. Can you say that? They are black you know

Why did you vote for the Marxist Obama?

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I hate to break it to you........that is not a link......it's a quote. Even a 5th grader would know the difference....and it's probably from the same people that feed you all that misinformation you post.

What? Obama never denied that was his bio

What are you talking about? I said he was born in Hawaii, you called the Kenyans liars. I didn't say their birth certificate is real or not. Can you say that? They are black you know
I can't help you're too slow to keep up. I called no Kenyans, "liars" nor do I believe any Kenyans had anything to do with that birth certificate. That means the only way you could think I called any Kenyans liars is that you either believe that birth certificate is authentic or you believe Kenyans made it. Which is it?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

There is no other explanation where the Publisher got that. You've never had a bio written about you, but there is no other way it's done. And thanks for the cartoon, clown
Of course there are other ways. You're beyond stupid to think that there are no other ways; just as you are beyond stupid to comprehend a partner in the business said almost no one wrote their own bios; just as you are beyond stupid to think Obama was completely unknown; just as you are beyond stupid to know when you've lost this argument, despite trying to fight it over and over and losing every single time for the exact same reason -- you can't prove your claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya. Yet you keep trying to fight that fight, but expect different results. :rolleyes:

I can't help you're too slow to keep up. I called no Kenyans, "liars" nor do I believe any Kenyans had anything to do with that birth certificate. That means the only way you could think I called any Kenyans liars is that you either believe that birth certificate is authentic or you believe Kenyans made it. Which is it?
So you don't believe any Kenyans are Liars - Thats a pretty friggin lame thing to even post - of course they lie they're Human . I also take that to mean that you don't believe that the Kenyan Ambassador lied when he said Obama was Kenyan Born - or what about his Grandma - who had never in her life left Kenya - yet claims she was the midwife ....are they Liars ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So you don't believe any Kenyans are Liars - Thats a pretty friggin lame thing to even post - of course they lie they're Human . I also take that to mean that you don't believe that the Kenyan Ambassador lied when he said Obama was Kenyan Born - or what about his Grandma - who had never in her life left Kenya - yet claims she was the midwife ....are they Liars ?
Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. I'm not say Kenyans never lie. A said I did not call any Kenyans a liar. As far as the rest of your Birfer nonsense ... who gives a fuck? It's all been so thoroughly debunked, only the most severely brain-dead zombies still cling to it.

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

What? Obama never denied that was his bio

He didn't need to.....the editor to the booklet where the statement was made, admitted that it was an error on her part. You didn't do your homework. Quit posting lies.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet
snopes.com Promotional Booklet

You think you are clever, but there were more Democrats that voted against it

I wouldn't pretend you know what I think. You obviously don't.
From what you post one can detect that you don't "think" at all.

As for the vote, The Democrat leadership and the majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for it, and the House enabled it's passage. Your shit does stink, sweetie.

The two parties did that fiasco arm in arm, despite your partisanship induced blindness

I know you really believe that, being as dense as you are, but I quoted the numbers....and it wasn't the majority of Democrats in the Senate or House....please post a link where you are getting that number....or maybe you just don't do math well.

so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

Another playground argument from a liberal

You were the one that said it, obviously you're not too bright if you can't make the connection.....have someone explain it to you although I don't think you will still be able to figure it out even if they draw you a picture.

You can't follow a logical flow at all

Bwhahaha, Libertarians supported the war.......so, you were one of the stupid and gullible, too!

Actually the Libertarian party didn't and I didn't. I would say libertarian leaning Republicans probably did. However, either way, I don't know what that has to do with me, I supported Gulf War I while I was still a Republican. How pointless that ended up being for the cost was a big factor both in my going from being a libertarian leaning conservative to a libertarian and my opposition to Gulf War II

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Bwahahaha, a rw nutjob publisher can make up shit for he knows that people like you are going to buy it....that doesn't make it true. And you claimed that Obama himself said he was born in Kenya.......you've yet to prove that. The fact that Faux News, Rush Limbaugh, or any of the rw nutjobs on Faux News says that Obama said he was born in Kenya makes it more likely to be false. The fact that you believe it is no surprise.

The fact you believe a publisher's process is to write bios of unknown people without talking to them shows the space between your ears. The echo has to be maddening

Forum List

Back