Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Trump. Whenever the question about whose presidency was worse; the answer is Trump.

It's always "Trump" with you people. You should be charging him for taking up that much space in your heads.

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

It's interesting that I heard the Party is planning an "intervention" with Hillary prior to the midterms. They want her out of the picture.

I bet she won't go. :auiqs.jpg:

Suppose they'll have to drag her out of the DNC headquarters kicking and screaming? That would be pretty cool, I bet one of her shoes would fly off.

:laughing0301:

Trump. Whenever the question about whose presidency was worse; the answer is Trump.

It's always "Trump" with you people. You should be charging him for taking up that much space in your heads.

Yeah, you’ve been crying about Hillary since 1990 bewitch. She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless.

Hillary was president ?

In her dreams, she was President.

534c2dfc1322230abe9e88d8f61df921.png

i just put it up as reminder of the scummy elites that all hang together as friends and adopted family . The only one that is half way decent in my opinion is Jimmy Carter the 'dem' JGalt .

Hillary was president ?

In her dreams, she was President.

534c2dfc1322230abe9e88d8f61df921.png
--------------------------------- aw haw [chuckle] !!

Bush wasn’t as bad as ppl think. Obama, on the other hand, was a catastrophe
You people are absolutely nuts. Obama saved us from a full blown GOP corrupt depression finally passed Healthcare... Growth for seven years straight same as now. Bush jr. And his corrupt idiots allowed 911, started the stupidest Wars ever and caused the world depression. Only cost 8 trillion so you can be so stupid.

i just put it up as reminder of the scummy elites that all hang together as friends and adopted family . The only one that is half way decent in my opinion is Jimmy Carter the 'dem' JGalt .

He made good peanuts but the misery index was pretty high. I remember gas jumping up and long lines at the gas station. He did have a hand in unleashing radical Islam too, when he refused to back the Shah and let the radicals take over Iran.

Carter's heart was in a good place but like everything else a liberal does, there are unintended consequences.

In my opinion, their presidencies should be combined as a single supreme failure.
Obama’s administration definitely wasn’t perfect, but he was still a good president for the most part. Bush was bad for many reasons, but Trump is a terrible president in every way. I can actually say some things I like about Bush. Things that should have occurred to me while he was president. Trump makes these pros incredibly obvious.

In my opinion, their presidencies should be combined as a single supreme failure.

It’s hard to the point of absurdly silly to try and compare the two. Bush had to deal with the most monumental disastrous event in US history since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Obama didn’t face anything near as dire as 911. After I wrote this, it occurred to me if you are not sure who was worse, then it was Obama. He didn’t have to deal with the events that Bush did, so his years should be clearly better, and if they are not......well they should have been.

Obama’s administration definitely wasn’t perfect, but he was still a good president for the most part. Bush was bad for many reasons, but Trump is a terrible president in every way. I can actually say some things I like about Bush. Things that should have occurred to me while he was president. Trump makes these pros incredibly obvious.
We oughta give Trump a pay cut.

Bush wasn’t as bad as ppl think. Obama, on the other hand, was a catastrophe
You people are absolutely nuts. Obama saved us from a full blown GOP corrupt depression finally passed Healthcare... Growth for seven years straight same as now. Bush jr. And his corrupt idiots allowed 911, started the stupidest Wars ever and caused the world depression. Only cost 8 trillion so you can be so stupid.

You're missing your screaming session tonight. They've started without you.

deranged-liberals-by-Liberal-Logic-101-367x225-620x410.jpg

You are one confused individual. Obama is the worst POTUS we've ever had, while Trump is OBJECTIVELY performing top notch.

Progressives pretend Trump is a bad POTUS. Makes them feel good, as demonstrated by this thread.

You’ve got to be kidding. Carter piles 8 years of disaster in to one 4 year term. He was easily the worst president in my lifetime, not even close.

Forum List

Back