Bush v. Gore: The Endless Election

Gore lost because he failed to carry his home state if he had he wins without Florida. The only thing Florida would have decided at that point would have been how much he won by. To quote Bill Murry from Stripes that's the fact jack.

Gore lost because Florida was stolen from him - thanks to Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris. That's a fact jack.

That's bull shit, the laws were enforced and the experts conclude that Bush actually won Florida, so you are really full of shit.

Gore lost because he failed to carry his home state if he had he wins without Florida. The only thing Florida would have decided at that point would have been how much he won by. To quote Bill Murry from Stripes that's the fact jack.

Gore lost because Florida was stolen from him - thanks to Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris. That's a fact jack.

That's bull shit, the laws were enforced and the experts conclude that Bush actually won Florida, so you are really full of shit.

How many of the OP links did you read? How about the ones on voter suppression?

Imagine where we would be today if the rightfully-elected man had become president. Just imagine...

Oh yeah... it'd be all pixie dust and unicorn farts fer sher.

We just want the facts!

joe_friday.jpg

How many of the OP links did you read? How about the ones on voter suppression?

I'm am sorry, I'm not buying what you are selling. You sound as whacky as the birthers.

Wow, do democrats still whine that "Gore won Florida" after he conceded the election? What a surprise. I wonder if the CNN sour grapes Election night extravaganza will note that Gore's little army of lawyers "high fived" each other every time an unopened bag of absentee ballots from a ship or Military base was thrown away for a technical reason that the Military had no control over. All I can say is thank God we didn't get the idiot hypocrite who tried to make money peddling global warming stock while his little compound used more energy than a small city and he turned out to be a pervert molesting a massage therapist.

There is actually a Facebook page entitled "People who want to kick Al Gore in the nuts".

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL Gore didn't carry his home state. That spoke volumes

:dunno: Neither did Romney -- neither his base state nor his birth state.

So what?

And Romney isn't President.

And neither was Gore, but he did win considerably more votes than Bush.

I think Romney lost his birth state over that bullshit about "Jeep moving to China" -- there were enough Michiganders getting new Jeep jobs and shifts to know what degree of bullshit that was.

The Supreme Court made it clear that it was a one time thing and set no precedent ... interesting.

The election ended in 2000. Unless democrats are still trying to vote.

Bush won.

He won the first count.

He won the recount.

He won the second recount.

He won the media recounts done after everything was official.

There wasn't a single scenario where Al Gore won that election.

Democrats tried to cheat and were slapped down by the Constitution. Thank God for that sacred document.

Forum List

Back