Bush v. Gore: The Endless Election

Tonight: CNN at 9:00 pm ET

I'm curious to see if Gloria Borger will present any new information - or if she'll just rehash what we already know. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. American needs reminded of Jeb Bush's role in his brother becoming president.

I'm curious to see if Gloria Borger will present any new information - or if she'll just rehash what we already know. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. American needs reminded of Jeb Bush's role in his brother becoming president.

Yeah, thank God Jeb exerted that pressure he had on the Supreme Court to order the halting of the re-count (that went on anyway because Liberals ignored the court order...only to discover gore actually DID lose the election'.

Yeah, thank God Jeb exerted that pressure he had on the Supreme Court to order the halting of the re-count (that went on anyway because Liberals ignored the court order...only to discover gore actually DID lose the election'.

What you don't know saddens me.

Aw, so now NaziCons consider Wikipedia a "credible" source? Interesting...

LOL...Liberals never think ANYTHING that sheds a negative light on liberals, their agenda, or their lies is a 'credible' source.

The election was stolen from Gore! Al Gore is a very smart man - however, I believe he made two obvious mistakes during his campaign: 1) He was too stiff and woody during the debates, and 2) he picked Joe Lieberman as his VP running mate.

It's unfortunate that the Clinton scandals had Gore a little spooked. He was torn as to whether he should allow President Clinton to campaign for him. Regardless, Bush was the clusterfuck that almost destroyed American.

Gore lost because he failed to carry his home state if he had he wins without Florida. The only thing Florida would have decided at that point would have been how much he won by. To quote Bill Murry from Stripes that's the fact jack.

Gore lost because he failed to carry his home state if he had he wins without Florida. The only thing Florida would have decided at that point would have been how much he won by. To quote Bill Murry from Stripes that's the fact jack.

Gore lost because Florida was stolen from him - thanks to Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris. That's a fact jack.

....the point this thread unintentionally makes is that 15 years later Liberals are STILL whining about the 2000 election. THIS election is where the extreme hatred for Bush originated and is the source of the strange medical condition seen when Liberals are desperate to avoid talking about any current uncomfortable issues / subjects involving a Liberal, a condition which usually begins by a stuttering followed by the four words ' but what about Bush':

"B...b...b...b...but what about Bush?!' :lmao:

Gore lost because Florida was stolen from him - thanks to Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris. That's a fact jack.
Go do the math shitting bull leave Florida in Bushs column take Tennessee out if Bushs put into Gores and see how the numbers work out. Gore lost because he could not convince the people of Tennessee the ones represented for years that knew him best to back him your partisan whining will never change this fact.

George W. Bush was the Great Impostor President. To make it even worse - John Kerry won Ohio in 2004. So, Bush was NOT fairly elected president - TWICE.

Kerry Won Ohio

Forum List

Back