Bush v. Gore: The Endless Election

I know! We'll send armed troops into Little Havana on the holiest Christian weekend to kidnap and kid and send him back to Fidel! What could possibly go wrong?

EG%2010%20New.jpg

^ Reason #1 Why Gore lost Florida
Too fucking stupid. :cuckoo:

Aside from the fact that Elian was ordered to be returned to his father by court order, which Reno carried out after Elian's Miami family held him captive...

Gore was on the Miami family's side on the matter...

Elian Gonzalez saga still vivid for many, 10 years later

Vice President Al Gore, who was running for president at the time, broke ranks with the Clinton administration, calling for the matter to be settled in Florida's family court system.

Gore was accused of pandering to Florida's Cuban-American voters, because the state was a battleground state in the presidential vote.​

Didn't do him any good to pander, he lost anyway. He was pretty transparent to the informed voters.

Yeah, those "informed" voters who put Bush in the White House. That's funny.

At least we weren't dumb enough to put Gore into office, that would have been a disaster.
Couldn't do worse than Bush, the president with the lowest job approval ever recorded.

I thought you dumbshit lefties didn't follow polls. You guys make shit up as you go.

I know! We'll send armed troops into Little Havana on the holiest Christian weekend to kidnap and kid and send him back to Fidel! What could possibly go wrong?

EG%2010%20New.jpg

Aside from the fact that Elian was ordered to be returned to his father by court order, which Reno carried out after Elian's Miami family held him captive...

Vice President Al Gore, who was running for president at the time, broke ranks with the Clinton administration, calling for the matter to be settled in Florida's family court system.

Gore was accused of pandering to Florida's Cuban-American voters, because the state was a battleground state in the presidential vote.​

Didn't do him any good to pander, he lost anyway. He was pretty transparent to the informed voters.

At least we weren't dumb enough to put Gore into office, that would have been a disaster.

Actually, you weren't smart enough.

Coming from an idiot like you, I'll take it as the ultimate compliment.

Couldn't do worse than Bush, the president with the lowest job approval ever recorded.

I thought you dumbshit lefties didn't follow polls. You guys make shit up as you go.
What you think wouldn't fill a thimble.

Which is a hundred times more than you could do.

It took you 8 minutes to come up with the pre-K equivalent of, "I know you are but what am I?"

I feel bad for you.

It took you 8 minutes to come up with the pre-K equivalent of, "I know you are but what am I?"

I feel bad for you.

Lol! It took 5 seconds, I don't hangout on this board 24/7. You have no life. Sorry you couldn't come up with a better insult to follow up on.

I feel bad for you.

Lol! It took 5 seconds, I don't hangout on this board 24/7. You have no life. Sorry you couldn't come up with a better insult to follow up on.
Yeah, sure. Uh-huh. :lmao:

I feel bad for you.

Yeah, sure. Uh-huh. :lmao:

You are no longer funny, witty or entertaining, you are now being dumb.

EG%2010%20New.jpg

"...Miami family held him captive..."

Lol

See, that's why Gore lost. Cuban Americans DESPISE your heroes Fidel and Che.
Who knows what you call holding someone against the law if not hostage?

At any rate, according to you, the Cubans community stabbed Gore in the back after he defended them.

Yeah some defense there in that picture

The 2000 election, the most controversial in history, is revisited with testimony from key players who helped decide the outcome after botched results. Documentary.

It's not controversial at all, Bush won, he was President for 8 years, he's been out of office for 7, get over it and move on with your life.

EG%2010%20New.jpg

Lol

At any rate, according to you, the Cubans community stabbed Gore in the back after he defended them.

That's what can happen when you defy a court order and the community tries to prevent authorities from enforcing the law. You have a problem with that because you don't give a shit about the law or law breakers if it fits in with your politics.

EG%2010%20New.jpg

Lol

That's what can happen when you defy a court order and the community tries to prevent authorities from enforcing the law. You have a problem with that because you don't give a shit about the law or law breakers if it fits in with your politics.

You mean like Hillary?

Lol

You mean like Hillary?
Your deflection is noted. Hillary is not in violation of any court orders.

Today, there's record number of people fleeing the Cuban Progressive Hellhole, good thing American Progressives are here to defend and help Fidel.

So glad that Clinton Gore decided to use armed force to show their support for Fidel and that's what cost Gore Florida in 2000

Today, there's record number of people fleeing the Cuban Progressive Hellhole, good thing American Progressives are here to defend and help Fidel.

So glad that Clinton Gore decided to use armed force to show their support for Fidel and that's what cost Gore Florida in 2000
Again, crusaderFreak, Gore went against Clinton on this issue. Again, according to you, the Cuban community stabbed him in the back for it. And lastly, there is nothing progressive about Cuba. You really have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.

Again, crusaderFreak, Gore went against Clinton on this issue. Again, according to you, the Cuban community stabbed him in the back for it. And lastly, there is nothing progressive about Cuba. You really have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.

Cuba is a Progressive Mecca where the government owns and runs everything 24/7

Cuba is a Progressive Mecca where the government owns and runs everything 24/7
That's Communism, ya dumbfuck, not Progressivism. It's like you've got your own definition for words. :cuckoo: That's why you sound so retarded.

Forum List

Back