Bush v. Gore: The Endless Election

Hopefully, Jeb will be asked some of these questions during the upcoming presidential debates.

From questionable business dealings to allegations of philandering, the former Florida governor's past is an opposition researcher's dream.

The black vote: During his first failed campaign for governor in 1994, Bush was asked in a debate what he would do to help African Americans. "Probably nothing,"he replied. In 2000, his administration purged 12,000 eligible voters from the rolls because they were incorrectly identified as convicted felons. More than 40 percent of them were African Americans.

Jeb Bush is running for president. Here are 23 reasons he will not win.

Jeb Bush was clearly responsible for causing Al Gore to lose the 2000 presidential election. Jeb should never be president.

Let's just put that tragedy behind us. The disastrous Dubya Presidency will soon be a distant memory.

No thanks! I'm in no hurry to have it swept under the rug. I'll never forget it during my lifetime. Younger voters should also be reminded of how Dubya became president. There is one thing that no one can dispute - Al Gore won the popular vote. Many experts also say that Gore won Florida. At the time, Florida was controlled by Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris.
Let's just put that tragedy behind us. The disastrous Dubya Presidency will soon be a distant memory.

No thanks! I'm in no hurry to have it swept under the rug. I'll never forget it during my lifetime. Younger voters should also be reminded of how Dubya became president. There is one thing that no one can dispute - Al Gore won the popular vote. Many experts also say that Gore won Florida. At the time, Florida was controlled by Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris.

Let me guess: You're just going to ignore the 13 facts that I cited and instead you're gonna push the far-left myth that Bush stole the election in Florida.

Why should anyone even bother responding to the nonsense you post when you won't address contrary facts when they're presented to you?

Yeah, you're surely right that there were some irregularities in the 2000 election in FL, and most of them were done by the Democrats! For example, the Democrats changed the rules about judging ballots after the recount had started. The Democrats made a special effort to disqualify military absentee ballots on rigid technical grounds that they certainly did not apply to errantly marked ballots that they thought were Gore votes. The Democrat-dominated state supreme court illegally extended the certification deadline, and this move was so brazenly illegal that even three of the four Democrats on the court dissented.

The simple fact of the matter is that Bush won Florida among voters who cast their ballots properly. It was not his fault that so many Democratic voters could not even figure out how to properly mark a ballot.

Last edited:

Let me guess: You're just going to ignore the 13 facts that I cited and instead you're gonna push the far-left myth that Bush stole the election in Florida.

Why should anyone even bother responding to the nonsense you post when you won't address contrary facts when they're presented to you?

Yeah, you're surely right that there were some irregularities in the 2000 election in FL, and most of them were done by the Democrats!

Gore won Florida! That's a fact. Read the links in the OP.

Yeah, you're surely right that there were some irregularities in the 2000 election in FL, and most of them were done by the Democrats!

And he ruled for eight years....Oh, wait.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Gore lost, get over it. Good grief, 15 years later and still bitching about it.

Why should I get over it? Even CNN is still talking about it. PLUS, the asshole who cost Gore the presidency in 2000 - is now running for president.

Why should I get over it? Even CNN is still talking about it. PLUS, the asshole who cost Gore the presidency in 2000 - is now running for president.
Gore's running again? Didn't realize that...

No - but the guy who fucked him is.

Bill Clinton?

Bill Clinton?

No, Hillary.

Bill Clinton?

No, Hillary.
Gore sucked as a candidate. You put up a bad candidate, and you lost. Deal with it. And don't forget, the popular vote does not determine the winner. Couple of facts for you.

Bill Clinton?

No, Hillary.
Gore sucked as a candidate. You put up a bad candidate, and you lost. Deal with it. And don't forget, the popular vote does not determine the winner. Couple of facts for you.

Gore won more than the popular vote. Read the OP links - all of them.

Forum List

Back