Bush worst president in 100 years.

When you call a Presidential nomination a "Marxist" you are identifying yourself as a far RW nutjob.

When you suggest that our President is implementing anything "by decree" you are identifying yourself as a far RW nutjob.

Far RW talking points. There's no evidence to coroborate that claptrap.

More RW nonse. Gotta link to support that swill?

When I kept reading you calling me a right winger, I stopped reading. If you want me to give you serious responses, don't be a dumb ass. You can disagree with my views, but that you can't portray them accurately makes responding pointless.
If you don't want to be identified as a far RW nutjob, then stop making far RW nutjob statements.

I'm a fiscal conservative, you're a moron. I'm also pro-choice, anti-death penalty, think drugs, prostitution, gambling should be legal and I oppose our wars for nation building and we should have no permanent military overseas presence and we should slash our military budget in half and make it defensive focused and I think there's nothing wrong with being gay. That you call that "far RW" is why I mentioned the moron part.

And I argue with socons and neocons on the board all the time saying that, they keep calling me a liberal. I'll introduce you to them, you two can be dumb and dumber. Make that dumber and dumber, you're both idiots.

When you call a Presidential nomination a "Marxist" you are identifying yourself as a far RW nutjob.

When you don't recognize the Communist Manifesto in the Democratic party platform or their rhetoric in their speeches, you just might be a mindless sheep.

When I kept reading you calling me a right winger, I stopped reading. If you want me to give you serious responses, don't be a dumb ass. You can disagree with my views, but that you can't portray them accurately makes responding pointless.
If you don't want to be identified as a far RW nutjob, then stop making far RW nutjob statements.

Hey Marc, tell me again how you're not black and white like those evil Republicans, you are smart enough to recognize that everything isn't just one or the other like that...

LOL, dufus.

The best way to stop people from calling you extreme names is to stop saying extreme things.

The best way to stop people from calling you extreme names is to stop saying extreme things.

I's a freedom loving citizen who wants to make my own choices and I respect the right of others to do the same.

You don't. The extremist is you.

So Mr. Smarter than Republicans who can see more than black and white who's against labeling and pigeon holing people, what exactly have I advocated that is right wing and not libertarian?

I thought you were against name calling too. Yet now you advocate "extreme names." Turns out all the understanding people's actual views was crap, didn't it? Who saw that one coming? Well, everyone...

Last edited:

I note how you ignored the meat and potatoes of his response..

During his presidency, from January 2001 to January 2009, Bush inherited a $US237 billion surplus from President Bill Clinton and a national debt of $US5.6 trillion (and the tech stock bust on Wall Street) then pushed through significant tax cuts and increased spending. By the time he left office, US federal debt had almost doubled, to $US10.6 trillion, and the nation was in recession, triggered by the financial and housing crisis.

Bush’s spending on massive military interventions in Afghanistan and Iraq, following the September 11, 2001, bombings, weakened the government’s position in confronting the financial crisis of 2008. But his deficit spending pales when compared with the waste of lives and strategic equilibrium in his wars. The successful US blitzkriegs against the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003 produced shock and awe and military triumphs. But they were followed by long occupations. In Iraq, it lasted nine years and cost 4805 coalition forces killed and 32,753 wounded, most of them Americans. It cost many more Iraqi lives.

An objective voice finally who types out the facts. Truer words have never been written.

During Bush's 8 years:

- Average unemployment rate was 5.2%.

- Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.60.

- Average annual deficit: Around $400 billion.

- Total amount added to the national debt: $4.9 trillion (Obama has nearly doubled that in less than 6 years)

Worst president in 100 years? That honor belongs to Barack Obama.

I note how you ignored the meat and potatoes of his response..

Quick on the update, aren't you Skippy? I said that. When he kept calling me in his mind numbing stupidity a "right winger" I said I wasn't bothering with his crap. Why respond when he doesn't even grasp my views and informs me he won't try? Do you not know how to read, or do you just not bother doing it?

You forgot about the housing bubble burst, getting the US into two wars of choice, doubling your deficit. That aside, "won two wars"?? Really? You call Afghanistan and Iraq, 'won'? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, what else would you call it when we achieved virtually every objective we started with?
DOubling the deficit? Obama added more to the deficit than Bush did.

Only in cuckoo land....

You forgot to finish your last sentence

"Obama added more to the deficit than Bush..." because...?

The bills came due; tax cut, Iraq, New Orleans, all not only ran up Federal debt, but decreased revenue. Obama has not done a very good job of encouraging economic growth either, Wall Street is soaring but 'trickle down' was disproven 30 years ago.

sigh... jes' gotta say... I'm fuckin' tired of having dumbshit motherfuckers as president for the last 14 years...

don't tell me. You're another CLASSY RW'er aren't you ?

never mind don't tell me. I know. And I don't have time to listen to trash like you tonight.

don't tell me. You're another troll who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground aren't you ?

never mind don't tell me. I know. And I don't have time to listen to trash like you tonight.

During Bush's 8 years:

- Total amount added to the national debt: $4.9 trillion (Obama has nearly doubled that in less than 6 years)

yeah, sure... Obama sucks... so did others...

but I still say that, for the ongoing generations-long damage they inflicted upon the country and the world, the honor for "Worst President In The Last 100 Years" ends in a tie between Woodrow Wilson and LBJ...

During Bush's 8 years:

What were those numbers by the time he was ready to leave Office Mike?

Be honest.

During Bush's 8 years:

Be honest.

1327769987_41z7lKwfqwL_SL500_AA300__xlarge.jpeg

During Bush's 8 years:

Be honest.

1327769987_41z7lKwfqwL_SL500_AA300__xlarge.jpeg
What was the unemployment rate?

What was the average price for a gallon of gas?

What was the average annual deficit?

What was the national debt?

What were those numbers when Bush left Office sir?

Please provide a link if you can.

During Bush's 8 years:

are you being intentionally dishonest? or are you just uninformed to a bizarre level?

you seem to have left out the part where bush crashed the stock market and the jobs market and almost destroyed the international banking markets.

now go and learn something and stop wasting our time.

Forum List

Back