🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush worst president in 100 years.

During Bush's 8 years:

- Average unemployment rate was 5.2%.

- Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.60.

- Average annual deficit: Around $400 billion.

- Total amount added to the national debt: $4.9 trillion (Obama has nearly doubled that in less than 6 years)

Worst president in 100 years? That honor belongs to Barack Obama.

are you being intentionally dishonest? or are you just uninformed to a bizarre level?

you seem to have left out the part where bush crashed the stock market and the jobs market and almost destroyed the international banking markets.

now go and learn something and stop wasting our time.

The irony of those comments from the far left Obama drone..

What were those numbers by the time he was ready to leave Office Mike?

Be honest.

1327769987_41z7lKwfqwL_SL500_AA300__xlarge.jpeg
What was the unemployment rate?

What was the average price for a gallon of gas?

What was the average annual deficit?

What was the national debt?

What were those numbers when Bush left Office sir?

Please provide a link if you can.

Apparently the word average is not in your vocabulary, but the word extreme is definitely a must for this far left Obama drone..

Apparently the word average is not in your vocabulary, but the word extreme is definitely a must for this far left Obama drone..
Why did you leave out the quote that had those words in it?

Why did you leave out the quote that had those words in it?

Still can't admit to supporting worse than Bush president?

What were those numbers by the time he was ready to leave Office Mike?

Be honest.

1327769987_41z7lKwfqwL_SL500_AA300__xlarge.jpeg

10369201_410685565738934_902073187362292140_n.jpg

Are you now handicapped so that you no longer can use a search engine? Proof of your accident, or get your lazy democrat ass working!

Bush was a good President considering the failing economy and weakened military that Clinton left him!

I did not agree with Bush putting ground troops into Iraq that both parties were in favor of.

Overall, he was presidential and kept the fighting overseas, but I still believe he could have handled the ME better.
That's weak.

That's not a list.

So since you were the one with enough balls to respond.

Why do you think Obama's so bad?

BTW, I'm not agreeing w/your reasons, just bypassing it for now.

[MENTION=44336]birddog[/MENTION]

To be succinct and accurate, Obama has accomplished NOTHING good for America! Period!

[MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION]

Please post a link to those numbers please.

Thanks

Bush was a good President considering the failing economy and weakened military that Clinton left him!

I did not agree with Bush putting ground troops into Iraq that both parties were in favor of.

Overall, he was presidential and kept the fighting overseas, but I still believe he could have handled the ME better.
That's weak.

That's not a list.

[MENTION=44336]birddog[/MENTION]

To be succinct and accurate, Obama has accomplished NOTHING good for America! Period!

@Vigilante

Thanks
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

NO, do your own work! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
That's what I thought.

Ya got nuttin.

Both a yous.
[MENTION=44336]birddog[/MENTION] [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION]

During Bush's 8 years:

- Average unemployment rate was 5.2%.

- Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.60.

- Average annual deficit: Around $400 billion.

- Total amount added to the national debt: $4.9 trillion (Obama has nearly doubled that in less than 6 years)

Worst president in 100 years? That honor belongs to Barack Obama.

are you being intentionally dishonest? or are you just uninformed to a bizarre level?

you seem to have left out the part where bush crashed the stock market and the jobs market and almost destroyed the international banking markets.

now go and learn something and stop wasting our time.

You might say he brought to the country what he brought to Harken Energy :rofl:

--- which is why the price of gas had plummeted by January; it crashed along with the economy. Half a year earlier it had set an all time high around $4.43 a gallon. A record that still stands to this day.

Neither of those things was Bush's doing; Presidents simply don't have that kind of influence. The economy though is another matter.

Last edited:
That's weak.

That's not a list.

@birddog

@Vigilante

Thanks
@MarcATL

NO, do your own work! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
That's what I thought.

Ya got nuttin.

Both a yous.
@birddog @Vigilante

Sorry, we just proved you're a lazy ass, that tries to make others do shit that would only end in our wasting time. You are Nothing!

@MarcATL

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Bush worst president in 100 years.

I liked your post and laughed at the reactions, "why just 100 years"

BECAUSE IT'S OUR TIME TO THINK!

10360462_410698229071001_4271787987468624870_n.jpg

So you jump from me thinking Bush is the worst to thinking and presuming I think Obama is the best..........

A third grader would make fun of you on this perspective. :cuckoo:

The least intelligent people in politics never notice the $$$$$ driving the politicians.

Once the $$$$ starts driving politicians, the politicians stop caring about the reason for their job.

Today, it's absolutely comical to see the small brains fight for their own oppression because the party they like tells them to....

IT'S ALL MONEY BASED. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. All parties, all topics.

You may ask, "how is this topic money related"........Simply research the, "Military Industrial Complex" and educate yourself on actual politics and not what a bias $$ driven news anchor told you to repeat you little parrot.

Last edited:
George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 16 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 60 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, and got Gaddafi.

Obama has done a very good job.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 16 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 60 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, and got Gaddafi.

Those comments on Obama are entirely delusional. You can comprehend what Bush did, but not Obama. You must get all your information from NBC News and Cobert.

Those comments on Obama are entirely delusional. You can comprehend what Bush did, but not Obama. You must get all your information from NBC News and Cobert.

Please identify which parts of the statement are false, and correct them.

Thanks.

Please identify which parts of the statement are false, and correct them.

Thanks.

Making the claim that Obama saved this country from another Great Deperssion is speculation and cannot be proved one way or the other. The only way you'd really know is if we could repeat 2008 and not have a stimulus bill.

He did reform healthcare. He certainly didn't make it any better.

He did have GDP growth. Bush had better growth on average and Obama's has been well below average.

You guys need clean underwear.

Forum List

Back