Bush worst president in 100 years.

Obama_Its_Not_Fscism.jpg

Please identify which parts of the statement are false, and correct them.

Thanks.

It amazes and frightens me that so many American's are so easily manipulated by the leftist elite.

How anyone could believe Obama is a good president, is beyond me.
Why haven't you answered the question?

Just answer the question please.

Thanks.

By all objective analysis of the nation's condition, we are in terrible shape. BO has been POTUS for nearly six years...it is apparent his policies are not working.

But...even if I would to cite the numerous factors pointing to this failure, it would be meaningless to you or you would claim Bush was responsible.

Trying to debate someone who is unable to see the truth and willingly accepts statist lies, is not something I care to do because it is a waste of my time.

Oh my, shoots down all the liberal bullshit about the economy...Reality SUCKS for them!

Wall Street "Throws In The Towel" On Q3/Q4 Revenue Growth Expectations

Wall Street analysts are "already throwing in the towel" on 3Q, 4Q revenue growth with forecasts for the 30 Dow Jones Industrial Avg. companies of 2.5%, 1.6% versus predictions of 3% or more just 2 months ago. ConvergEx's chief market strategist Nicholas Colas explains these lowered forecasts fly "in the face of a general consensus from the economic community, the Federal Reserve included, that the back half of 2014 will be better than the Polar Vortex-damaged first half of the year." As Colas warns, rather ominously, "we aren’t pricing 1.6% revenue growth for Q4 2014 with price/earnings multiples at 17-18x. If you are buying Dow 17,000 or S&P 1980, you expect better. Now, companies and the macro economy have to deliver.".........

Wall Street "Throws In The Towel" On Q3/Q4 Revenue Growth Expectations | Zero Hedge

Is this thread about whether or not he's the worst or whether or not the poll is invalid.

We've already seen Schillian bad mouth the poll because it does not line up with her fantasy world where people like Obama and she has a boyfriend.

It amazes and frightens me that so many American's are so easily manipulated by the leftist elite.

How anyone could believe Obama is a good president, is beyond me.
Why haven't you answered the question?

Just answer the question please.

Thanks.

By all objective analysis of the nation's condition, we are in terrible shape. BO has been POTUS for nearly six years...it is apparent his policies are not working.

But...even if I would to cite the numerous factors pointing to this failure, it would be meaningless to you or you would claim Bush was responsible.

Trying to debate someone who is unable to see the truth and willingly accepts statist lies, is not something I care to do because it is a waste of my time.

OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS?

You mean it doesn't matter how wide or deep the hole Dubya/GOP dug US into, just why hasn't Obama overcome the obstructionist GOPers who fought EVERYTHING from day 1?

DEC 2007

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush
The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup.

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush | Vanity Fair

If Obama implements a growth policy on Tuesday and the nation is not back in the black on Thursday, this is a "failed policy."

If Bush in eight years brings us from surplus to crushing deficit, rampant unemployment, an economic black hole, a) his policies just "needed more time to work," and b) it was all Barney Franks' fault. If Obama in eight years, with no economic engine left to work with and a 100% obstructionist congress opposing him at every turn recovers the stock market, reverses the unemployment trend, restores growth and puts the nation back on sound economic footing, but after 5 years we're not as well off as at the end of the Clinton presidency, these are "failed policies."

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh my, shoots down all the liberal bullshit about the economy...Reality SUCKS for them!

Wall Street analysts are "already throwing in the towel" on 3Q, 4Q revenue growth with forecasts for the 30 Dow Jones Industrial Avg. companies of 2.5%, 1.6% versus predictions of 3% or more just 2 months ago. ConvergEx's chief market strategist Nicholas Colas explains these lowered forecasts fly "in the face of a general consensus from the economic community, the Federal Reserve included, that the back half of 2014 will be better than the Polar Vortex-damaged first half of the year." As Colas warns, rather ominously, "we aren’t pricing 1.6% revenue growth for Q4 2014 with price/earnings multiples at 17-18x. If you are buying Dow 17,000 or S&P 1980, you expect better. Now, companies and the macro economy have to deliver.".........

Wall Street "Throws In The Towel" On Q3/Q4 Revenue Growth Expectations | Zero Hedge

You mean Corp AmeriKa WON'T have ANOTHER record US profits quarter under Obama? Ah shucks

Are people arguing with the poll from the OP...saying the poll is wrong....or that the people in the poll were "wrong" even though they were simply asked their opinions and perceptions.

NOW GROW A BRAIN. What did Obama walk into Jan 2009 again?

He walked into what he knew was there and had know about it for several months.

And despite that, he chose to promise things he could not deliver.

Six years later we still hear....Booooooooooooooooooosh.

Really? So the economy was shrinking 9% the last quarter of 2008 and Obama knew? LINK?

JULY 2008:

"I think the system basically is sound, I truly do," Bush said. "And I understand there's a lot of nervousness. . . . But the economy is growing, productivity is high, trade is up, people are working. It's not as good as we'd like, but . . . to the extent that we find weakness, we'll move." DUBYA

McSame September 2008:

"The Fundamentals of Our Economy Are Strong"

WHEN THE GOP TANKS AN ECONOMY, THEY DO A GREAT JOB!!!

The largest financial crash in history has happened due to the policies Bush and a GOP Congress

6a00e5502e47b28833013489833759970c-800wi

reagonomics1.jpg

More excuses from the left......

Boooooossssshhhhhh

Yes, Weird how 30+ years later GOPers claim the recession started under Ronnie was Carter's fault, but an economy that crashed the entire world into the worst period since the GOP great depression, shouldn't be rightly pointed at Dubya/GOP policy

The Economists' statement opposing the Bush tax cuts was a statement signed by roughly 450 economists, including ten of the twenty-four American Nobel Prize laureates alive at the time, in February 2003 who urged the U.S. President George W. Bush not to enact the 2003 tax cuts; seeking and sought to gather public support for the position. The statement was printed as a full-page ad in The New York Times and released to the public through the Economic Policy Institute. According to the statement, the 450 plus economists who signed the statement believe that the 2003 Bush tax cuts will increase inequality and the budget deficit, decreasing the ability of the U.S. government to fund essential services, while failing to produce economic growth

In rebuttal, 250 plus economists who supported the tax plan wrote that the new plan would "create more employment, economic growth, and opportunities for all Americans."

Economists' statement opposing the Bush tax cuts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHICH ONE WAS RIGHT? LOL

David Stockman, Ex-Reagan Budget Director: George W. Bush's Policies Bankrupt The Country

“(Reagan’s deficit policies) allowed George W. Bush to dive into the deep end, bankrupting the nation through two misbegotten and unfinanced wars, a giant expansion of Medicare and a tax-cutting spree for the wealthy that turned K Street lobbyists into the de facto office of national tax policy,” Stockman wrote.

David Stockman, Ex-Reagan Budget Director: George W. Bush's Policies Bankrupt The Country

gdp-growth-per-president.jpg

Trickle+down+myth+v+reality.jpg

Really? So the economy was shrinking 9% the last quarter of 2008 and Obama knew? LINK?

JULY 2008:

"I think the system basically is sound, I truly do," Bush said. "And I understand there's a lot of nervousness. . . . But the economy is growing, productivity is high, trade is up, people are working. It's not as good as we'd like, but . . . to the extent that we find weakness, we'll move." DUBYA

McSame September 2008:

"The Fundamentals of Our Economy Are Strong"

WHEN THE GOP TANKS AN ECONOMY, THEY DO A GREAT JOB!!!

Where was the Dow in October 2008.

If Obama didn't know......

TARP was passed when ?

Obama didn't know......

You are one huge liar.

The largest financial crash in history has happened due to the policies Bush and a GOP Congress

6a00e5502e47b28833013489833759970c-800wi

reagonomics1.jpg

More excuses from the left......

Boooooossssshhhhhh

Yes, Weird how 30+ years later GOPers claim the recession started under Ronnie was Carter's fault, but an economy that crashed the entire world into the worst period since the GOP great depression, shouldn't be rightly pointed at Dubya/GOP policy

The Economists' statement opposing the Bush tax cuts was a statement signed by roughly 450 economists, including ten of the twenty-four American Nobel Prize laureates alive at the time, in February 2003 who urged the U.S. President George W. Bush not to enact the 2003 tax cuts; seeking and sought to gather public support for the position. The statement was printed as a full-page ad in The New York Times and released to the public through the Economic Policy Institute. According to the statement, the 450 plus economists who signed the statement believe that the 2003 Bush tax cuts will increase inequality and the budget deficit, decreasing the ability of the U.S. government to fund essential services, while failing to produce economic growth

In rebuttal, 250 plus economists who supported the tax plan wrote that the new plan would "create more employment, economic growth, and opportunities for all Americans."

Economists' statement opposing the Bush tax cuts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHICH ONE WAS RIGHT? LOL

“(Reagan’s deficit policies) allowed George W. Bush to dive into the deep end, bankrupting the nation through two misbegotten and unfinanced wars, a giant expansion of Medicare and a tax-cutting spree for the wealthy that turned K Street lobbyists into the de facto office of national tax policy,” Stockman wrote.

gdp-growth-per-president.jpg

Trickle+down+myth+v+reality.jpg

Keep whining it up dickweed.

This thread is about a poll.....

Sorry, but your "boy" is seen as a loser by a lot of people.

You mean Corp AmeriKa WON'T have ANOTHER record US profits quarter under Obama? Ah shucks

Asshole, how many MIDDLE CLASS WORK for Corp. America, and DEPEND on them for a living?

Forum List

Back