*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

No matter if you are pro-Obama or not - the President of the United States, in the role of Commander in Chief, to go to Vegas on a campaign trip the next day is unacceptable behavior as it send s a clear message that campaigning is more important than the security of the nations foreign offices. I do not believe that any other President in our history would have continued to go campaigning at the time.
Democrat or Republican -- you have to admit this is more than a blunder, it was a choice.

Absolutely. And, if this was "my" guy? I would be so disappointed and I would not go down to his level just because I may have voted for him. I would on no uncertain terms condemn his incompetence as well as his outright lies

LGS is watching Fox news all day getting raging mad like Debbie The Pet Lady from the Howard Stern Show and posting her ill conceived lies all over the forum in her rage.

:lol:

Let's start with this:

September 12 -- President Barack Obama:
"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

September 12 -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:
"We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is no justification for this; none."

September 12 -- White House spokesman Jay Carney, in response to questions about whether the attack was planned:
"It's too early for us to make that judgment. I think -- I know that this is being investigated, and we're working with the Libyan government to investigate the incident. So I would not want to speculate on that at this time."
What the Obama administration has said about the Libya attack - CNN.com

Now click on the link and read the timeline. Add in the Rueters report from September 12 stating the White House said a possibility of the terrorist faction of Ansar al-Sharia
[Reports: Militants Quickly Claimed Responsibility For Benghazi Attack : The Two-Way : NPR ]

Add in the protests erupting all over the freakin WORLD in and around our embassies regarding the video

protests.jpg

And you know what? You get a LOT of conflicting reports, and it takes time to sort this shit out.

You wanted Obama to be like Romney: Shoot first and aim later. Sorry. That's not what thoughtful leaders do.

You will sit back and sellout your country for that check won't you.. scumbag

Let's start with this:

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

"We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is no justification for this; none."

September 12 -- White House spokesman Jay Carney, in response to questions about whether the attack was planned:
"It's too early for us to make that judgment. I think -- I know that this is being investigated, and we're working with the Libyan government to investigate the incident. So I would not want to speculate on that at this time."

Now click on the link and read the timeline. Add in the Rueters report from September 12 stating the White House said a possibility of the terrorist faction of Ansar al-Sharia
[Reports: Militants Quickly Claimed Responsibility For Benghazi Attack : The Two-Way : NPR ]

Add in the protests erupting all over the freakin WORLD in and around our embassies regarding the video

protests.jpg

And you know what? You get a LOT of conflicting reports, and it takes time to sort this shit out.

You wanted Obama to be like Romney: Shoot first and aim later. Sorry. That's not what thoughtful leaders do.

Sorry, if I want excuses, and lies, I will visit my local car dealer. Thanks

Let's start with this:

protests.jpg

You will sit back and sellout your country for that check won't you.. scumbag
I don't know what check you're talking about, but if your only reaction is a personal attack to those FACTS I brought, you've lost the argument.

If shithead gets elected again you can kiss America goodbye.
Job? What's that. Corruption? Easy to find.

This Libya cover up is serious and all you liberals can do is try to protect the agenda.
You're a disgrace to the nation.

Breaking on Reuters:

Emails: White House told of militant claim two hours after Libya attack | Reuters

An exceprt:

Administration spokesmen, including White House spokesman Jay Carney, citing an unclassified assessment prepared by the CIA, maintained for days that the attacks likely were a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim film.

And the HOUSE OF CARDS come tumbling down..................

It's one thing to watch you liberals cover up the stories, it's another to see you walk away from and ignore documents that prove this President & company left our ambassador to die.

How much does one get paid to make an ass of themselves and proven to be a lying hack? What's the going rate for you Zombies?

Within two hours of the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, emails from the State Department to officials at the White House show that Islamic militants had claimed responsibility for the attack, according to Reuters.

The emails, which show that a group called Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility, were sent from the State Department's Operations Center to multiple offices, including the White House, the Pentagon, and the FBI on the afternoon of Sept. 11, according to Reuters.

One email, sent at 6:07 p.m. Washington time, had this subject line: "Update 2: Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack." The body of the email reads: “"Embassy Tripoli reports the group claimed responsibility on Facebook and Twitter and has called for an attack on Embassy Tripoli."

Reuters reported that one of the recipients of the email was the White House Situation Room, the president’s secure roomEmails: White House told of militant claim two hours after Libya attack | Reuters

Obama parrot, you got the marching orders eh?

No, I know the facts.. You JUST blatantly decided to ignore them a few posts ago.

There is a reason why most of the country does not care about this.. Because they know the truth.

Wow, you actually live in a the liberal utopia, That I thought was a myth

He says most of the people don't care. I say when the MSM finally has no choice but to air the truth they will. Obama will be lucky to get 50 electoral votes.

Let's start with this:

protests.jpg

A thoughtful leader would've avoided it all and gave them the security they asked for, especially on the anniversary of 911 and after all the shit they'd been through leading up to it.

Forum List

Back