*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

No matter if you are pro-Obama or not - the President of the United States, in the role of Commander in Chief, to go to Vegas on a campaign trip the next day is unacceptable behavior as it send s a clear message that campaigning is more important than the security of the nations foreign offices. I do not believe that any other President in our history would have continued to go campaigning at the time.
Democrat or Republican -- you have to admit this is more than a blunder, it was a choice.

LOL@ Shotbus hahaha

I've been calling her that for years. She has at best an IQ of 70 - seriously.

Haha.. She stalks me all over this forum and constantly throws insults in my direction.. I finally had enough and put her on ignore too where she'll stay.. I don't waste my time on morons.. she never debates anything.. NOT EVER.. Just trolls.

WMD.....you mean Horses and Bayonets, of course!

Shortbus, you claimed to be in the military - so you know they use bayonets and that Obama is an ignorant, lying fuck.

Of course Romney never said a word about "horses and bayonets," that lying, ignorant fuck Obama brought them up.

Too bad you look like an idiot.

How is Obama liar about bayonets when he never said that they don't use them?

Please, do go on.. :lol:

Everyone take note of the EXTREME LEFTIST NUTS on this site.. None of them will ever have an ounce of credibility, if they ever did?

Emails Show White House Knew of Benghazi on 9/11 | BrokenControllers.com

Obama CAUGHT in all of his lies along with his Zombie herd.

:lol:

I'm sorry.. I didn't hear your defense of this President and his lies?? Do you actually have something to say or just sit there swigging your own spittle?

Nobody has posted his lies, for starters.

She's not here to debate anything. She puts anyone on ignore if they can smack down the shit she posts with facts.

Just another bitter broken down old bag trying to use anger and hate to cope with the fact that her life is over with 40 more years to go.
:lol::lol:

Really Hack?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ya-attacks-within-2-hours-13.html#post6214793

And all of that nonsense was thoroughly debunked. Deal with it.

They can't.

They have to blame someone for their manufactured outrage.

LGS can't even hold a steady job.. Her computer is the only thing that will put up with her crazy.

Poor thing.

WMD.....you mean Horses and Bayonets, of course!

Shortbus, you claimed to be in the military - so you know they use bayonets and that Obama is an ignorant, lying fuck.

Of course Romney never said a word about "horses and bayonets," that lying, ignorant fuck Obama brought them up.

Are you saying that Romney didn't bring up the 1916 era US military? Are you fucking deaf too?

Fox news just reported that the Obama Administration OVERRODE their own Intelligence -- Within two hours of the attack, Obama and his merry band of NITWITS KNEW it was Al-Qaeda but CHOSE to go with the LIE--- A YOU TUBE VIDEO, overriding their own INTEL to opt for a lie.. Not only that, An American base, less than 480 miles away.. NO CALL WAS MADE, no protection was given, NOTHING and 4 Americans were left on their own to be slaughtered.

Obama went to bed.

i still don't know what the fuck the Right Wing (and their radio leader, Sean Hannity) is so worked up about. The more I learn about it, the more insignificant the "issue" becomes. Seriously, wingnuts, is this the best you can do?

Hillary just spoke if front of the camera's from Brazil.. She is as plastic as a Garbage pail.
What a lying piece of shit.
Says they're still not sure what happened yet and Facebook and tweets are not credible.

No mention of the EMAILS!

Hillary just spoke if front of the camera's from Brazil.. She is as plastic as a Garbage pail.
Says they're still not sure what happened yet and Facebook and tweets are not credible.

I saw it!! Looks like the LYING LIARS are still sticking to their story that has been PROVEN to be a lie. LOL Hahahaha AMAZING

Let's start with this:

September 12 -- President Barack Obama:
"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

September 12 -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:
"We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is no justification for this; none."

September 12 -- White House spokesman Jay Carney, in response to questions about whether the attack was planned:
"It's too early for us to make that judgment. I think -- I know that this is being investigated, and we're working with the Libyan government to investigate the incident. So I would not want to speculate on that at this time."
What the Obama administration has said about the Libya attack - CNN.com

Now click on the link and read the timeline. Add in the Rueters report from September 12 stating the White House said a possibility of the terrorist faction of Ansar al-Sharia
[Reports: Militants Quickly Claimed Responsibility For Benghazi Attack : The Two-Way : NPR ]

Add in the protests erupting all over the freakin WORLD in and around our embassies regarding the video

protests.jpg

And you know what? You get a LOT of conflicting reports, and it takes time to sort this shit out.

You wanted Obama to be like Romney: Shoot first and aim later. Sorry. That's not what thoughtful leaders do.

I saw it!! Looks like the LYING LIARS are still sticking to their story that has been PROVEN to be a lie. LOL Hahahaha AMAZING

Little mention of this on the MSM. Not surprised..

Forum List

Back