Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

insurgance USA is nothing other than a one man group, and that one member is John Sullivan.

BLM wanted nothing to do with him, because he was associating with the proud boys.

There are 828 people charged in the insurrection; surely you can find somebody else among them?

The most serious charge against most of those arrested is trespassing and interfering with gov't operations, both class C misdemeanors. :auiqs.jpg:

Considering at some point the Capitol Police actually opened the doors themselves and welcomed them in even that is really a stretch since the lawmakers were already under lockdown before that even happened.

Just replace CNN with FOX News and it makes sense.
Your reply made no sense, made excuses for their crimes, and proved my point about deflection. I repeat, politicians and news hosts litterally said they were obstructing the gov't, literally said they were revolting, and only used the word insurrection, because it was a label of their acts thus a childish deflection game liken to "I know you are but what Am I "
Which brings us to your reply being that same childish deflection.
Furthermore, CNn and other media, Politicians, and activists INADVERTANTLY proved they abused power and were interfering with future elections and political access for Trump and his team, by stating it was alright to protest as long as it's peaceful (Psaki, Biden and Medias own words) which is the words Trump used "peacefully" during the Jan march to the capital bldg-clearing him from all political lynch mobs set up by the left to prohibit his political access and rights to election thus rights of the people to have fair democratic process ( not Democrat process).

Absolutely not, to do so then sets a horrendous precedent for terrorists being let into the WH for "pow wow's" in the future.

You don't negotiate with or elevated thugs and terrorists to equal status with the gov't and certainly not to the level of the presidency.
Protest is permissible.

See Rights under first amendment.

Protest is permissible.

See Rights under first amendment.
Which means they know their witch hunt regarding Jan 6 is a political stunt abuse of power to once again manipulate elections and or control the rights of their rivals to run for office.
Fascism 101.

Your reply made no sense, made excuses for their crimes, and proved my point about deflection. I repeat, politicians and news hosts litterally said they were obstructing the gov't, literally said they were revolting, and only used the word insurrection, because it was a label of their acts thus a childish deflection game liken to "I know you are but what Am I "
Furthermore, CNn and other media, Politicians, and activists INADVERTANTLY proved they abused power and were interfering with future elections and political access for Trump and his team, by stating it was alright to protest as long as it's peaceful (Psaki, Biden and Medias own words) which is the words Trump used "peacefully" during the Jan march to the capital bldg-clearing him from all political lynch mobs set up by the left to prohibit his political access and rights to election thus rights of the people to have fair democratic process ( not Democrat process).

And you keep proving my point.

Which means they know their witch hunt regarding Jan 6 is a political stunt abuse of power to once again manipulate elections and or control the rights of their rivals to run for office.
Fascism 101.
Trump organized and promoted the Jan 6 assault on the Capitol. Who are you trying to blame?

Trump organized and promoted the Jan 6 assault on the Capitol. Who are you trying to blame?
The words peaceful was used, Psaki and friends organized their womans rights to kill defenseless babies, and said the word peaceful protest, so once again the Dems inadvertantly exonerated Trump based on their own standards, which means the assault on democracy are the ones flip floping on those standards to abuse power and thwart a rival.
This is very simple stuff- if you disagree then you need an equal inquiry to Waters/ Pelosi/ Schumers /CNN/ MSNBC induced riots etc
The fact that Pelosi is not being questioned for her security breach blunder proves it's an illegal witch hunt, otherwise the wicked witch of the west(coast) would be just as much on trial.
Remember, the people were there because of her and certain state reps that imprisoned and infuriated their populations (not just election concerned protest), the DC police were left helpless because Pelosi refused the guards (on purpose for this purpose).

This is why a "Free and Independent Press" is essential to liberty. A free press that is nothing but the propaganda wing of a single party will be the death of liberty.

That's why communists always seize control of the media either before or as part of their revolutions.

Fascism 101.
"Are you a communist" all over again.

Rioting is not neither is threatening the use of ever more violence to attain a political or social change, that's terrorism.
So you arrest looters, vandals and arsonists. Protesting is permitted under the first amendment.

Right, you don't give them access to the WH to negotiate with the President.
I didn't say give anyone access to the White House. I said the president could meet with representatives to address their concerns about police brutality.

I didn't say give anyone access to the White House. I said the president could meet with representatives to address their concerns about police brutality.
No, you specifically said he should meet with ANTIFA and BLM, both of which are by definition terrorist organizations.

No, you specifically said he should meet with ANTIFA and BLM, both of which are by definition terrorist organizations.
They didn't start out as terrorist organizations. Consider the Palestinians. Their rights were dismissed for decades. Now you call them terrorists.

They didn't start out as terrorist organizations. Consider the Palestinians. Their rights were dismissed for decades. Now you call them terrorists.
Arab Israelis lived in peace for decades in Israel. The so called "Palestinians" with support of other Arab nations formed terrorist cells to attack Israel.

Four decades later they had the country embroiled in a civil war.

Even after being given their own autonomous territory they carried on a terror campaign against Israel eventually electing a terrorist organization to rule their new territory.

Really bad example.

Whites are most often victimized by police according to any accurate statistics so your entire premise is BS.

Both Organizations began with violence and threats of violence hence, they've been terrorist organizations since day one.

Forum List

Back