But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

This creature in no way represents any mainstream views and has as much chance of getting elected as Sno-Cones being served in Hell.

This is true, but there is a soft, silent push to normalize this. There is even an organization who pushes it hard, normalizing pedophilia that is. I want publicly post it, but they aren’t hard to find. Many people spam the site, but the owners and Dr’s who run it have had great success suing anyone who seriously takes them on and try’s to shut them down.
NAMBLA baby!

...and Politically correct

So what does the term "politically correct" mean to you. I just said that children and teenagers should be protected from this vile behavior toward them, which may well deprive them of an opportunity to have a future. Uh, are you actually for this sort of behavior?
Politically correct means situational morality, to be politically correct you have to have zero backbone and no sense of morality a total lack of common sense. And heard mentality

Who out of everyone in the world is entitled to, and qualified to determine what "absolute morality" would consist of? Nobody.

It's all situational morality, i.e. ethical determinations are made according to the context in which they arise. It's all based on the exercise of common sense, or not.
Wrong. Morality is absolute, and ethics as well, basically. What you're referring to is "value", which can or can not be derived from morality. If morality isn't absolute, then slavery can't be considered immoral since the society at the time valued it and practiced it, and would have made arguments as to why it was moral.

The only thing that happens over time is we discover what absolute morality is or isn't to the best of our ability based on what the long-term results of our actions turn out to be. So no one will ever understand it completely, but we can get closer.

I don't agree. It's still situational based on decisions about the circumstances prevalent at the time. Attitudes may change, but there is no such thing as "absolute mortality."
Yes there is. Everyone dies at some point. ;)

Think about it a little more. If morals are fluid then no action can ever be determined to be wrong by any objective standard.

Trump has proven to the country you can get by with total bullshit, and the RW dregs want their turn. Its a rare opportunity for slimebags to be slimebags and get by with it.

Trump - slimebag uniter !

Yup, Obama definitely proved your point.

Please define the substance in your Idiot-Gram, if there is on. Clearly it is not thoughtful, but I must give credit to it being thought provoking; reading it made me think about damn liars and biddable fools, and how they bring so little substance to the table.

Glad to see that it was thought provoking, must have been a rare moment for you.

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .

Real Americans don't run around telling others that they are not real Americans.

yuk! :eek:

this Non-Politically correct stuff has lead to this slippery slope....!
What slippery slope would that be?

Do you mean like not jailing homos? Letting negroes marry white women? What?
I like to fight with you on your communist tendencies, but on these issues, you and I agree.

Marriage is a contract. Contracts require consent. Any adult with legal capacity may consent to a contract.

Can't marry a child because lack of capacity to consent.

Can't marry a dog because lack of capacity to consent.

Can't marry a tree....

BUT,

Multiple consenting adults can enter into a contract with each other (Polygamy).

That's the only "slippery slope" that can possibly occur, and who really gives a fuck except the Mormons and Muzzies?

:dunno:

[ The worst pedophiles often lurk among the sides that's least accepting of them, like the Catholic church for example.

Ha, the Catholic Church is hardly unaccepting of pedophilia --- they facilitate it all over the whole world!

It's organized crime.

Holy shit. That's hilarious.

Who does he piss off more? The right with his open pedophelia or the left with his open white supremacy?

Actually the left like everyone else (hopefully) is against both.
Yes, but let's be honest: the left is more tolerant of pedophiles (or those with pedophilia-like thoughts) and the right is more tolerant of white supremacists.

The left is tolerant of pedophiles?

Where do you assholes come from?

It is totally misleading to talk about pedophilia without mentioning the ages of the youngsters involved, which is defined as involving a prepubescent child, so any references to the Catholic Church or portrayals in media outlets, or even to roy moore mean nothing without an age assessment.

Definition of PEDOPHILIA

So this guy apparently meant that he found nothing wrong with having sex with a child of that age. He also is a violent misogynist, who bragged about raping his late ex-wife and advocated that women be treated as disposable property, all of which are totally disgusting.

The real underlying question is at what age should a teenager be for it to be appropriate for an adult to sexually pursue him or her, or for such a person to be portrayed in the media. Look at the legal age of consent in our different states. I wonder who screams the loudest against efforts to raise these ages. I wonder who ducks the issues of child marriage and forced marriage the most.

It seems that the right-wingers use complaints about "pedophilia" as an only-slightly veiled attempt to illicit mistreatment of LGBTs, when they are no more likely to pursue prepubescent children than heterosexuals are. Sexual preferences for teenagers of adults and the grooming of teenagers for sex occur in all groups in the population.

If [Michael] Jackson did fall outside the norm in his “erotic age orientation”—and we may never know if he did—he was almost certainly what’s called a hebephile, a newly proposed diagnostic classification in which people display a sexual preference for children at the cusp of puberty, between the ages of, roughly, 11 to 14 years of age. Pedophiles, in contrast, show a sexual preference for clearly prepubescent children.There are also ephebophiles (from ephebos, meaning “one arrived at puberty” in Greek), who are mostly attracted to 15- to 16-year-olds; teleiophiles(from teleios, meaning, “full grown” in Greek), who prefer those 17 years of age or older); and even the very rare gerontophile (from gerontos, meaning “old man” in Greek),​

Pedophiles, Hebephiles and Ephebophiles, Oh My: Erotic Age Orientation

It is all vile.
...and Politically correct

So what does the term "politically correct" mean to you. I just said that children and teenagers should be protected from this vile behavior toward them, which may well deprive them of an opportunity to have a future. Uh, are you actually for this sort of behavior?
Politically correct means situational morality, to be politically correct you have to have zero backbone and no sense of morality a total lack of common sense. And heard mentality

Who out of everyone in the world is entitled to, and qualified to determine what "absolute morality" would consist of? Nobody.

It's all situational morality, i.e. ethical determinations are made according to the context in which they arise. It's all based on the exercise of common sense, or not.
Wrong. Morality is absolute, and ethics as well, basically. What you're referring to is "value", which can or can not be derived from morality. If morality isn't absolute, then slavery can't be considered immoral since the society at the time valued it and practiced it, and would have made arguments as to why it was moral.

The only thing that happens over time is we discover what absolute morality is or isn't to the best of our ability based on what the long-term results of our actions turn out to be. So no one will ever understand it completely, but we can get closer.
Morality is absolute? You sure?

I don't agree. It's still situational based on decisions about the circumstances prevalent at the time. Attitudes may change, but there is no such thing as "absolute mortality."
Yes there is. Everyone dies at some point. ;)

Think about it a little more. If morals are fluid then no action can ever be determined to be wrong by any objective standard.
If what you are thinking of is the Golden Rule, I agree.

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .

Real Americans don't run around telling others that they are not real Americans.

Nor do they run around calling other American's deplorables.
Are your feelings hurt?

Nope, my ego is never involved. I understand the truth of our system. The system itself is false and designed to do one thing, keep American's divided. My response was to the other poster and stands as valid.

Fascinating...what "abuser of women" did I vote for? I never voted for Hastert. Did you vote for any Republican House member who voted for him for Speaker? Then YOU did. (tho technically, he's a pedophile. Not an abuser of women) Did you vote for trump? I didn't.
When you look in the dictionary for a rapist/child molester - it shows a picture of a Clinton
Odd....where are the indictments...the convictions....like with Hastert?
The Clinton’s have always been above the law... thanks to the deep state
LOL...look at you! Always the victims. They're all out against you. :71:
I really don’t give a shit, because the Clintons have always been around and never had have had so much is a slap on the wrist for blatantly corrupt behavior..
You can’t get any more corrupt than the Clintons... Putin is envious
If it's so blatant, why don't YOU take your evidence to the Authorities?

Forum List

Back