But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

I posted a link earlier that shows that gas demand is down by 10% but that distillate demand ( which includes diesel) is not
Do NOT call me a liar asshole
I put the link that shows diesel demand is down 10% asshole!
You are a liar, the release of the reserves had little to do with bringing fuel prices down.

learn to comprehend what you read, asshole.

We have no risk of oil shortage for use. We only have a risk of oil being super expensive. If Russia cuts all production… just as if we would… many countries would run short. We wouldn’t. It would just be $15 a gallon or something.

Most of you pointed out releasing the oil didnt swing pricing heavily so it must not be good for a future price support either. So… if we aren’t gonna run out… and if it doesn’t help prices…. What is the purpose of the reserve?
We have no risk for oil shortages?
WTF? Why $7 a gallon then, Dufus?
China just says Taiwan must surrender and bingo the world is in WW3.

We have no risk for oil shortages?
WTF? Why $7 a gallon then, Dufus?
China just says Taiwan must surrender and bingo the world is in WW3.
No risk of running out of oil. It’ll just be expensive. But if it’s expensive explain to me how the reserve helps then but isn’t helping now.

No risk of running out of oil. It’ll just be expensive. But if it’s expensive explain to me how the reserve helps then but isn’t helping now.
The reserve is not for gas prices. Never was. It is intended for say a tanker is sunk blocking the Straight of Hormuz thus cutting off oil from the Middle East or some other crisis that cuts the import of oil..

I put the link that shows diesel demand is down 10% asshole!
You are a liar, the release of the reserves had little to do with bringing fuel prices down.

learn to comprehend what you read, asshole.
No your link said aggregate PRICES were down 10%

We xann

We cannot fight a war with China and/or Russia.
We would loose.
But so would everybody else.

And Biden's troop withdrawal in Afghanistan was actually Trump's plan.
Biden did not follow Trumps plan for leaving Afghanistan in an orderly manner. Biden did it his way, which turned into a disastrous retreat. By pulling out our troops before US citizens and friendlies were evacuated, he had to go back in. His stupidity lead to the deaths of our 13 heroes and led to the invasion of thousands of Afghans that did not deserve our protection or entry into this country. Biden is a fool, as are his followers.

We use 20 million barrels of oil daily and the SPR released 1 million.

Adding 5% into the supply side and reducing demand by 10% (apparently along with a strong dollar) is causing the reductions in gas prices

Do NOT CALL ME A LIAR

No your link said aggregate PRICES were down 10%
FTA:
U.S. demand for gasoline, jet fuel and diesel is down more than 10% compared to 2019, before the pandemic began, according to the Energy Information Administration. Gasoline stations have responded by lowering prices.

The article says DEMAND is down. Try taking classes on reading comprehension.

We use 20 million barrels of oil daily and the SPR released 1 million.

Adding 5% into the supply side and reducing demand by 10% (apparently along with a strong dollar) is causing the reductions in gas prices

Do NOT CALL ME A LIAR
It’s less than 1%, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back