Buttigieg Draws On Bible, Suggests Unborn Babies Can Be Aborted Up Until Their First Breath

I want the Democrats to go with that. It should be engraved in their platform "LIFE BEGINS WITH BREATH". Wow yeah let's see how that plays with normal thinking people.

That's what it says in the Bible:

Genesis 2:7 New International Version (NIV)
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

There are many references in the Bible to life beginning at the first drawn breath.

The Bible Tells Us When A Fetus Becomes A Living Being

But the article quickly dismisses when life really began since it pertains to everyone. Lol. This is just another lib rag that tries to justify and sanitize abortion.

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." God is omnipotent. He has known all of us since before creation. This scripture is irrelevant as it pertains to when a fetus becomes a living being. The same reasoning applies to Psalm 139:13-14.
Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”
(women that might be pregnant)

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

——
Oh yeah, tell us again how God is so against abortion. Go ahead, explain it to us.

Just let me know if you want more, because there’s an entire book filled with that shit.

I don’t understand why Republicans believe they have the Highground when they fight so hard to arm school shooters. It just doesn’t make sense.

Show a link that shows Republicans want to arm school shooters. If no link then you should be banned for being a disgusting troll. How dare you spit on kids graves for political points?

I don’t understand why Republicans believe they have the Highground when they fight so hard to arm school shooters. It just doesn’t make sense.
So you want to kill new horns to? Sick

Normal people don't support murdering babies

End of discussion

We have done so the last 17 years. Hardly anyone says a word.

You're obviously not paying attention then.

You're close to ignore... I'm weary of your factless based opinions. In fact you're basically troll status.

Put me on ignore. I'll still point out your hypocrisy behind your back if you would rather.

You're too fucking stupid to realize you're being mocked.

An opinionated noob is nothing here. Either start supporting your opinions or move over to the peanut gallery, noob.

End of discussion

You're close to ignore... I'm weary of your factless based opinions. In fact you're basically troll status.

Put me on ignore. I'll still point out your hypocrisy behind your back if you would rather.

An opinionated noob is nothing here. Either start supporting your opinions or move over to the peanut gallery, noob.

You know what I say is true.

End of discussion

No I don't, shitstain and it's further proof you expect to be taken at face value.

Of course you're fcking stupid and won't grasp that either

End of discussion
Then why do Republicans support arming school shooters? You must have an explanation for that.

Why is this troll not banned?!!?!! What a horrible thing to say.
I wish I didn’t have to say it.

Why won't Republicans pass their own background-check bill?

Fix NICS Act of 2017, which is supposed to help improve recordkeeping and stop people like Dylann Roof and Devin Patrick Kelley — two mass shooters who should have failed to pass a background check, but didn't — from getting guns. He introduced the bill in November, with the public support of the NRA. Mysteriously, the bill has gone nowhere in Congress.

NRA spent $1.6 million lobbying against background check expansion laws in months leading up to latest mass shootings

———
If Republicans didn’t protect school shooters and mass murderers, we would have background checks. It really is just that simple.

No I don't, shitstain and it's further proof you expect to be taken at face value.

Dozens of Civilians Killed When U.S. Bombed a School And a Market in Syria

Kill em all, right?

Kill em all, right?

Apples and oranges you leftist dumbfuck

Kill em all, right?

Apples and oranges you leftist dumbfuck

Dead children are dead children.

End of discussion
Then why do Republicans support arming school shooters? You must have an explanation for that.

Fix NICS Act of 2017, which is supposed to help improve recordkeeping and stop people like Dylann Roof and Devin Patrick Kelley — two mass shooters who should have failed to pass a background check, but didn't — from getting guns. He introduced the bill in November, with the public support of the NRA. Mysteriously, the bill has gone nowhere in Congress.

NRA spent $1.6 million lobbying against background check expansion laws in months leading up to latest mass shootings

———
If Republicans didn’t protect school shooters and mass murderers, we would have background checks. It really is just that simple.

Why is this asshole not banned!!?!? Republicans!?!? The 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. It’s like me saying Democrats hate America because they allow illegals seeking asylum here freely and those illegals kill Americans. Or discussing anchor babies and how Democrats refuse to change the 14th Amendment. The Republicans are arguing for the right to bear arms not to arm school shooters you ignorant asshole. Someone ban this damn troll.

I want the Democrats to go with that. It should be engraved in their platform "LIFE BEGINS WITH BREATH". Wow yeah let's see how that plays with normal thinking people.

That's what it says in the Bible:

Genesis 2:7 New International Version (NIV)
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

There are many references in the Bible to life beginning at the first drawn breath.

The Bible Tells Us When A Fetus Becomes A Living Being

But the article quickly dismisses when life really began since it pertains to everyone. Lol. This is just another lib rag that tries to justify and sanitize abortion.

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." God is omnipotent. He has known all of us since before creation. This scripture is irrelevant as it pertains to when a fetus becomes a living being. The same reasoning applies to Psalm 139:13-14.
Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”
(women that might be pregnant)

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

——
Oh yeah, tell us again how God is so against abortion. Go ahead, explain it to us.

Just let me know if you want more, because there’s an entire book filled with that shit.

Samaria rebelled, was full of depravity, murder, idolatry, filth, violence, homosexuality, cannibalism along with a multitude of other abominations.

End of discussion

———

Why is this asshole not banned!!?!? Republicans!?!? The 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. It’s like me saying Democrats hate America because they allow illegals seeking asylum here freely and those illegals kill Americans.

That is said all the time.

Or discussing anchor babies and how Democrats refuse to change the 14th Amendment. The Republicans are arguing for the right to bear arms not to arm school shooters you ignorant asshole. Someone ban this damn troll.

Nobody is trying to change the 14th Amendment.

Forum List

Back