Buttigieg Draws On Bible, Suggests Unborn Babies Can Be Aborted Up Until Their First Breath

Apples and oranges you leftist dumbfuck

Dead children are dead children.

Collateral damage and willful murder is apple and oranges...dumbfuck

"Collateral damage" in a place we have no business dropping bombs. That is a willful murder of innocent people.

Ah... you're also a left turd pacifist.

Your idiotic comparison to abortion and collateral damage is old and worn out. Take a timeout and up your silly game

Being against Attacking countries that have done absolutely nothing to you and killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the process is not the definition of a pacifist. It's a definition of being sane.

It also has nothing to with abortion... dumbfuck

Get on topic

Why is this asshole not banned!!?!? Republicans!?!? The 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. It’s like me saying Democrats hate America because they allow illegals seeking asylum here freely and those illegals kill Americans.

That is said all the time.

Or discussing anchor babies and how Democrats refuse to change the 14th Amendment. The Republicans are arguing for the right to bear arms not to arm school shooters you ignorant asshole. Someone ban this damn troll.

Nobody is trying to change the 14th Amendment.

Bullshit. Of course people are. So you agree with deantard that “Republicans want mass shooters to kill schoolchildren”? Seriously!?

Nobody is. Where is the amendment and what has the vote been up to now?

My argument was that both sides are full of crap overall.

I agree but I do not Agree that Republicans want to proactive arm Mass Shooters. That’s fucking insanity. Deantard is an insane parasite.

And I simply noted that the "right" does use the argument you said was as irrelevant.

They do? They use it more or less for the economy and there they are right.

I wish I didn’t have to say it.

Why won't Republicans pass their own background-check bill?

Fix NICS Act of 2017, which is supposed to help improve recordkeeping and stop people like Dylann Roof and Devin Patrick Kelley — two mass shooters who should have failed to pass a background check, but didn't — from getting guns. He introduced the bill in November, with the public support of the NRA. Mysteriously, the bill has gone nowhere in Congress.

NRA spent $1.6 million lobbying against background check expansion laws in months leading up to latest mass shootings

———
If Republicans didn’t protect school shooters and mass murderers, we would have background checks. It really is just that simple.

Why is this asshole not banned!!?!? Republicans!?!? The 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. It’s like me saying Democrats hate America because they allow illegals seeking asylum here freely and those illegals kill Americans.

Or discussing anchor babies and how Democrats refuse to change the 14th Amendment. The Republicans are arguing for the right to bear arms not to arm school shooters you ignorant asshole. Someone ban this damn troll.

Bullshit. Of course people are. So you agree with deantard that “Republicans want mass shooters to kill schoolchildren”? Seriously!?
I said they’re protecting the rights of school shooters to bear arms. I didn’t say they wanted those school shooters to go out and shoot children and babies. But when they fight to arm school shooters they never say to the school shooters don’t go shoot children.
If they do tell school shooters not to shoot children, then post a link I would be happy to read it.
Show proof they “fight to arm school shooters”. Democrats want Universal Healthcare. By your fat idiot loving they want to “give free healthcare to rapists and killers” and actually Sanders wants people in jail to vote. So by your fat warped logic Democrats love criminals and rapists. You’re so stupid it makes my head hurt.
Because healthcare is bad but arming school shooters is good?

Your values and morals are completely 180° from mine.

Mine are way more traditional Christian like and yours are way more new age right wing Christian. The religion of mean.

Dead children are dead children.

"Collateral damage" in a place we have no business dropping bombs. That is a willful murder of innocent people.

Your idiotic comparison to abortion and collateral damage is old and worn out. Take a timeout and up your silly game

Being against Attacking countries that have done absolutely nothing to you and killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the process is not the definition of a pacifist. It's a definition of being sane.

Get on topic

It has to do with a careless disregard for human life.

I agree but I do not Agree that Republicans want to proactive arm Mass Shooters. That’s fucking insanity. Deantard is an insane parasite.

And I simply noted that the "right" does use the argument you said was as irrelevant.

They are hypocritical there also.

Normal people don't support murdering babies

End of discussion
Then why do Republicans support arming school shooters? You must have an explanation for that.

Why is this troll not banned?!!?!! What a horrible thing to say.
I wish I didn’t have to say it.

Why won't Republicans pass their own background-check bill?

Fix NICS Act of 2017, which is supposed to help improve recordkeeping and stop people like Dylann Roof and Devin Patrick Kelley — two mass shooters who should have failed to pass a background check, but didn't — from getting guns. He introduced the bill in November, with the public support of the NRA. Mysteriously, the bill has gone nowhere in Congress.

NRA spent $1.6 million lobbying against background check expansion laws in months leading up to latest mass shootings

———
If Republicans didn’t protect school shooters and mass murderers, we would have background checks. It really is just that simple.

Why is this asshole not banned!!?!? Republicans!?!? The 2nd amendment is part of the constitution. It’s like me saying Democrats hate America because they allow illegals seeking asylum here freely and those illegals kill Americans. Or discussing anchor babies and how Democrats refuse to change the 14th Amendment. The Republicans are arguing for the right to bear arms not to arm school shooters you ignorant asshole. Someone ban this damn troll.
Republicans have never been proponents of free speech. Unless it’s about lies. They went their lying protected, but the facts they want covered up.

Democrats pressure Senate Republicans for gun control action

Republicans hide behind Trump in gun debate

There are over 100mil guns out there what legislation would you propose and Congress not Trump can change laws. But no you specifically said Republicans want to arm mass shooters to kill kids. You’re an asshole as evidenced by your avatar of an innocent man. I am glad you’re old and won’t be around for much longer.

Get on topic

You're deflecting. Cease left turd.

Syrian deaths and US abortion are two different topics.

I said they’re protecting the rights of school shooters to bear arms. I didn’t say they wanted those school shooters to go out and shoot children and babies. But when they fight to arm school shooters they never say to the school shooters don’t go shoot children.
If they do tell school shooters not to shoot children, then post a link I would be happy to read it.
Show proof they “fight to arm school shooters”. Democrats want Universal Healthcare. By your fat idiot loving they want to “give free healthcare to rapists and killers” and actually Sanders wants people in jail to vote. So by your fat warped logic Democrats love criminals and rapists. You’re so stupid it makes my head hurt.

Mine are way more traditional Christian like and yours are way more new age right wing Christian. The religion of mean.

Idiot. Obviously the Democrats want to help 99% of those who are good people and the 1% they help who are bad is the cost. Same with Republicans and their gun rights fights. You’re an asshole as you know I am a Jew. You support the party of antisemites and Islamists. You’re an old loser.

Get on topic

Not just Syrian. We kill children all around the globe.

I don’t understand why Republicans believe they have the Highground when they fight so hard to arm school shooters. It just doesn’t make sense.

Please explain your stupid ass response?

Sandy Hook the mother was killed.

Santa Fe, Texas the kid took the guns without permission.

The Florida shooting the guy should have never owned a gun but those like you let him slip through the cracks because of his race...

How about the Genocide on the South Side of Chi-Town and why you allow it while demanding every poor black person to abort their child!?!

To a point we all have a little hypocrisy in us. But deantard is just an asshole.

You're no Christian, Derp. That's patently obvious.

I had to go to Catholic school and learn about the religion. That’s how I know Republicans are nowhere near being any kind of recognizable Christian.

Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”

Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it.

Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

To a point we all have a little hypocrisy in us. But deantard is just an asshole.

A little is one thing........as far as your second point, since he has twice refused to answer my question so far, I'll not be able to counter that point.

I had to go to Catholic school and learn about the religion. That’s how I know Republicans are nowhere near being any kind of recognizable Christian.

You and your broad brush. I am not even a Republican but you’re a vile asshole. Your avatar and now your bullshit about Republicans purposely arming mass shooters. Your life has seriously been a waste.

A little is one thing........as far as your second point, since he has twice refused to answer my question so far, I'll not be able to counter that point.

Look at his avatar. He is an asshole troll. We don’t have a Moderate party in the US and the only moderate candidate I saw the Democrats shooed away.

I have an asshole but it’s surrounded by a human. Republicans have become the party of evil. I’m simply pointing that out.

D70RwJMXsAUcigg

Look at his avatar. He is an asshole troll. We don’t have a Moderate party in the US and the only moderate candidate I saw the Democrats shooed away.

I'm not here to defend the Democrats.

Get on topic

Not just Syrian. We kill children all around the globe.

Are we aborting them?

Thread topic please

Forum List

Back