"Buttigieg LOST the 2020 Election. BLM Activists Shut Him Down."

A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

Looks like your typical rabid black.

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Well, it's a long time until the election, with plenty of time to work out disagreements. The only thing we know for sure right now is that they will support someone who opposes Trump.

iu

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

Nope, he can't ... :lol:

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, Now. (BLM)

Sounds like ultimate Democrat Party supporters to me.

They aren't very good at it why don't you show them how?

Who would have thought that dimocrap scum would start cannibalizing their own?

everybody :dunno:

Let's also not forget, "Pigs in a blanket, Fry Em Like Bacon"

huh..!

Hey, don't count Mayor ButtGig out. The Bible infers that The Anti-Christ may be Geigh, so Peter ButtGig has a chance.

“Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all”, will Antichrist be androgynous (cf. also 1Tim.4:1-3)?

The Anti-Christ is clearly a Democrat in the End Times....

Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

You should have that put on a bumper sticker.

All You Brainwashed Rabid Criminal Blacks Should Vote For Trump!!!!

Get his message out there.

Why? Most of them cant read. They skipped third grade.

Too much to put all that on one bumper sticker. You should put it on two.

Blacks are brainwashed rabid criminals who skipped the third grade. I'm sure that will bring the highly needed black vote running to support him.

Get Trump's message out there

huh..!

Que pasta?
The BLM doesn't seem to be very good at killing cops so why don't you show them how?

the title of your thread implies you believed Pete was gonna win the election before this happened.

you must have the IQ of a pistachio nut

That's your problem. You improperly inferred that even though nobody else did.

He lost an election he had a CHANCE to win.

Is English your first language??

Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

You should have that put on a bumper sticker.

All You Brainwashed Rabid Criminal Blacks Should Vote For Trump!!!!

Get his message out there.
Why? Most of them cant read. They skipped third grade.

Too much to put all that on one bumper sticker. You should put it on two.

Blacks are brainwashed rabid criminals who skipped the third grade. I'm sure that will bring the highly needed black vote running to support him.

Get Trump's message out there
Just say

"Blacks are Super Predators"

iu

the title of your thread implies you believed Pete was gonna win the election before this happened.

My "problem?"

No; I don't have any problem.

No Lib Tard has English as their first language.

Maybe Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or Farsi.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

I try to argue on the level of the person I'm arguing with. Was there anything inaccurate in my remark?

My "problem?"

No; I don't have any problem.
TDS is a Problem.

The first step in the healing process to overcome Trump Derangement Syndrome is to admit you have a problem.

Forum List

Back