"Buttigieg LOST the 2020 Election. BLM Activists Shut Him Down."

the title of your thread implies you believed Pete was gonna win the election before this happened.

you must have the IQ of a pistachio nut

That's your problem. You improperly inferred that even though nobody else did.

He lost an election he had a CHANCE to win.

Is English your first language??

My "problem?"

No; I don't have any problem.
TDS is a Problem.

The first step in the healing process to overcome Trump Derangement Syndrome is to admit you have a problem.

Hey, you over grown shrub that the dogs keep shitting on, the thread is about Mayor Pete; right?

Glad you finally figured that out, dumb ass.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

I try to argue on the level of the person I'm arguing with. Was there anything inaccurate in my remark?
Pretty much every word you typed was non supported Lib Tard venom, and Dribble.

You Don't Write No Good No Hows, so you Can't Be an Ameri-CAN!

A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

Looks like your typical rabid black.

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.

That was never the question. The question is will they throw it to Buttigieg in particular, or the Democrats at all?

Either way, it's the question of an idiot.

the title of your thread implies you believed Pete was gonna win the election before this happened.

No Lib Tard has English as their first language.

Maybe Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or Farsi.
Don't be pendejo, yous knows as well as I you speak French....It's what any international politics follower would do, oui?

Not really,

"Buttigieg LOST the 2020 Election. BLM Activists Shut Him Down."

This statement claims he lost the 2020 election that has yet to occur...

My "problem?"

No; I don't have any problem.
TDS is a Problem.

The first step in the healing process to overcome Trump Derangement Syndrome is to admit you have a problem.

Hey, you over grown shrub that the dogs keep shitting on, the thread is about Mayor Pete; right?

Glad you finally figured that out, dumb ass.
Mayor Peter Butt Gig has TDS, like you, so yah....it's a problem.

We can talk about his TDS or yours.

Which do you prefer?

My advice to Peter Butt Gig is to not let his Geigh Desires win.

He can become a Heterosexual and become normal again if he seeks treatment for his Mental Illness.

He'd have a better chance to win if he ran as a Reformed EX-Homosexual, and divorce his husband, marry a pretty girl and have some kids.

No Lib Tard has English as their first language.

Maybe Spanish, Russian, Chinese, or Farsi.
Don't be pendejo, yous knows as well as I you speak French....It's what any international politics follower would do, oui?
Sorry I left French Communists out of the Equation.

What was I thinking?

Trump and his supporters have made it clear that they think. typical blacks are rabid. That particular interaction was less than hoped for, but It won't be the last one, and I don't foresee BLM throwing their support to Trump because of it.
Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

You should have that put on a bumper sticker.

All You Brainwashed Rabid Criminal Blacks Should Vote For Trump!!!!

Get his message out there.
Why? Most of them cant read. They skipped third grade.

Too much to put all that on one bumper sticker. You should put it on two.

Blacks are brainwashed rabid criminals who skipped the third grade. I'm sure that will bring the highly needed black vote running to support him.

Get Trump's message out there
Just say

"Blacks are Super Predators"

iu

Was that fake picture a right wing lie, or a Russian lie? It's so hard to tell the difference.

You will never see Trump in a situation like that because he is a coward, and refuses to allow anybody who isn't already a supporter near him. Evidently, he doesn't care about anybody but the drones he already has, and doesn't care about increasing the size of his base.
You stick up for Mayor Pee Wee by attacking Trump? You can argue better than that!

I try to argue on the level of the person I'm arguing with. Was there anything inaccurate in my remark?

As always, I promise to give your remarks all the consideration they deserve.

Hey, a guy can only pander to so many identity politics sub-groups at a time. Give him a minute, willya?
He's a bowl of white vanilla pudding.
Imagine BP Pete attempting to 'negotiate' with the mullahs.
They are sitting there thinking about how sweet it would be to toss BP Pete off a tall building. BP Pete is thinking "Maybe if I say a few words in Persian the mullahs will want to be my friend?".
BP Pete will last for about four more months before he either jumps or the DNC pushes him.

Black tantrums get rid of Biden, Buttplug and who else until we vote for whoever blacks permit.

Well of course you don't, they are all brainwashed rabid criminals. And if you are too stupid to see that the crazy black in that video is not acting normal then it's all on you. Of course you do see it, but you are just lying like like all you filth do.

Blacks are brainwashed rabid criminals who skipped the third grade. I'm sure that will bring the highly needed black vote running to support him.

Just say

iu

Was that fake picture a right wing lie, or a Russian lie? It's so hard to tell the difference.

Is that what Putin told you to say on your "Politcal Debate Cheatsheet" Comrade?

My remarks are reasonable, self generated, thoughtful points.

Yours are clearly rehearsed and regurgitated talking points.

So you should naturally give more consideration to my remarks than your own mind numbing mantra.

Thank You.

Just say

iu

Is that what Putin told you to say on your "Politcal Debate Cheatsheet" Comrade?

Well, no. Putin doesn't talk to me, but if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be directly. He would probably just send a message by one of his trusted messenger boys, like Trump..

My remarks are reasonable, self generated, thoughtful points.

Yours are clearly rehearsed and regurgitated talking points.

So you should naturally give more consideration to my remarks than your own mind numbing mantra.

Nope.. As always, my remarks are my own. I guess I just make it look so easy till you think they are rehearsed.

Just say

iu

Well, no. Putin doesn't talk to me, but if he did, I'm sure it wouldn't be directly. He would probably just send a message by one of his trusted messenger boys, like Trump..

Easy to laugh at. None of your comments make sense.

They all sound like "Orange Man Bad"!

Putin speaks to your inner demons, so yah, Putin, and all of The Enemies of The United States, do indeed "Speak To You."

Just say

iu

Easy to laugh at. None of your comments make sense.

They all sound like "Orange Man Bad"!

Putin speaks to your inner demons, so yah, Putin, and all of The Enemies of The United States, do indeed "Speak To You."

Well, you are speaking to me, so I guess you could be partially right.

lol no, he can't; he just parrots whatever some other tard tells him to from the DNC's list.

A feeble Buttigieg, “Of course. Black Lives. Matter.”

As Steve Hilton said tonight...Weak. Weak. Weak.

The Police kill more than twice as many white suspects per year, but the Left Wingers/Press doesn't care. Are Left Wingers Racist?

Forum List

Back