By November 2020 Donald Trump will have increased US debt by $10+ Trillion during his tenure

Anybody who criticized Obama should get on their knees and beg forgiveness.

By the end of his term, $ 10+ trillion will have disappeared down the Dopey Donald Trump rabbit-hole.

Will that shut Dopey Donald Trump's cakehole? Shit no.

The MAGAnuts are addicted to Dopey Donald Trump's lies and he will find a way to blame others and spin it as a success to rouse his MAGAnut hordes.

The Approaching COVID-19 Debt Crisis: How Excessive Debt Reduces Economic Growth
No. Ears deserved criticism for his massive deficit spending, just as Donnie does.

Of course the hypocrisy is clear to see. Lefties say O had too, because of the Great Recession. Now cons will say Don had too, because of the Covid.

All just propaganda.

He had massive deficit spending when he first became president. He had to save us from the bush boy's great recession.

However how could he have massively deficit spent if he slashed the deficit by more than half? When he took office the bush boy left 1.4 trillion in deficit. When Obama left office he left 585 billion in deficit. If he was massively deficit spending there is no way he could have slashed the deficit by more than half.

The truth is he did the opposite of what you claim he did.
Lol. You might want to look at the national debt in 2008 and then again in 2016.

Partisans. Ugh

I'm sorry but there is a difference between debt and deficit. My education and degree is in Accounting/Finance. When it comes to those subjects, I know what I'm talking about.

Here is the real meaning of those words.

Deficit: You can have a deficit for anything. The deficit we're talking about is the budget deficit. A deficit is when you add all your income with all your spending and you end up with a negative number. You've spent more money than you generated. In the case of the nation, we borrow money to cover that short fall or deficit. That amount is added to the debt at the end of the fiscal year. It's not the national debt. It's a slice of the debt for a determined amount of time. In this case, our fiscal year which goes from October 1 to September 30th.

Debt. You can have a debt for any loan or obligation. In this case it's the national debt. That is the amount of money we borrowed and owe to pay back with interest.

You said he massively created deficit. Which if you look at the numbers he spent at first but over all, he slashed the deficit in half.

If you want to talk about how much he added to the national debt I'll be happy to talk about it but that's not the same thing as the deficit.

Please don't change your own subject.
That’s funny. You commend him for lowering the deficit but he still nearly doubled the national debt. Do you fail to see how illogical that is?

No he didn't nearly double the national debt.

The bush boy left nearly 13 trillion dollars in national debt.

By the time Obama was done the national debt was around 19 trillion.

If Obama had nearly doubled the national debt he would have left nearly 26 trillion in national debt.

He added around 6 trillion to our national debt.

The bush boy added around 8 trillion to our national debt. He more than doubled the national debt in 8 years.

How much will trump end adding?

Try something else. The facts just aren't on your side.

Spending isn't a problem if you have the revenues to pay for it. That's the problem with conservatives. They cut revenues with their massive tax cuts. Then they go on spending sprees like there's no tomorrow. Usually on things we don't need and it's a huge waste of money. Like the wall. Like the obscene about we spend on military. Like trillions in stimulus without oversight and the money being wasted going to those who don't need it while those who do need it suffer. Like bailing out big business. Like their ridiculous abstinence only waste of money, bridge to nowhere in Alaska and so many more.

Conservatives love to spend money but they refuse to pay for what they spend. They are the biggest deadbeats in our nation.

WTF does Trump have to do with all the money the Fed and Congress is throwing at the COVID pandemic?
You mean aside from his failed leadership resulting in far more economic damage than was necessary?

Here's an interesting question. Why is the fiscal and monetary response to COVID on Congress and the Fed when Congress and the Fed's response to the Bush recession was on Obama?
psssssssssst..i know why.
Simple answer, Obama stifled the US economy with regulations and moving jobs and factories overseas. It was an "unforced error", i.e. "those jobs are not coming back".
Trump's Debt was due to external circumstances. The strongest economy the world had ever seen was shutdown for 3-months or so.
See the difference? One Debt addition was unforced, and one was externally forced.

Obama's debt was incurred due to an economic collapse that predated his administration, which is an external circumstance.

Trump's massive debt was accrued as a direct result of his policies for tax cuts and then exacerbated by his inability to control the spread of COVID 19.
The Great Douche added this 10T By BS Tax cut and other stuff before COVID-19 spending.
BS MAGA Tax Cut added 2.4T upfront ana spread out 6-8 T more to 2024 or 5. So that !)t spent in 3.2 years.

COVID Failure to act from De/Jam 2020 has added 2.2 Trillion and a new aid is coming soon.
And we are running a 1.2T 2020 budget deficit already.
Project seems to see running 4-6T per year forward.

Too MUCH MAGA WINNING for me.

By the end of his term, $ 10+ trillion will have disappeared down the Dopey Donald Trump rabbit-hole.

The MAGAnuts are addicted to Dopey Donald Trump's lies and he will find a way to blame others and spin it as a success to rouse his MAGAnut hordes.

The Approaching COVID-19 Debt Crisis: How Excessive Debt Reduces Economic Growth
No. Ears deserved criticism for his massive deficit spending, just as Donnie does.

Of course the hypocrisy is clear to see. Lefties say O had too, because of the Great Recession. Now cons will say Don had too, because of the Covid.

All just propaganda.

He had massive deficit spending when he first became president. He had to save us from the bush boy's great recession.

However how could he have massively deficit spent if he slashed the deficit by more than half? When he took office the bush boy left 1.4 trillion in deficit. When Obama left office he left 585 billion in deficit. If he was massively deficit spending there is no way he could have slashed the deficit by more than half.

Lol. You might want to look at the national debt in 2008 and then again in 2016.

Partisans. Ugh

I'm sorry but there is a difference between debt and deficit. My education and degree is in Accounting/Finance. When it comes to those subjects, I know what I'm talking about.

Deficit: You can have a deficit for anything. The deficit we're talking about is the budget deficit. A deficit is when you add all your income with all your spending and you end up with a negative number. You've spent more money than you generated. In the case of the nation, we borrow money to cover that short fall or deficit. That amount is added to the debt at the end of the fiscal year. It's not the national debt. It's a slice of the debt for a determined amount of time. In this case, our fiscal year which goes from October 1 to September 30th.

Debt. You can have a debt for any loan or obligation. In this case it's the national debt. That is the amount of money we borrowed and owe to pay back with interest.

You said he massively created deficit. Which if you look at the numbers he spent at first but over all, he slashed the deficit in half.

If you want to talk about how much he added to the national debt I'll be happy to talk about it but that's not the same thing as the deficit.

That’s funny. You commend him for lowering the deficit but he still nearly doubled the national debt. Do you fail to see how illogical that is?

If Obama had nearly doubled the national debt he would have left nearly 26 trillion in national debt.

The bush boy added around 8 trillion to our national debt. He more than doubled the national debt in 8 years.

Spending isn't a problem if you have the revenues to pay for it. That's the problem with conservatives. They cut revenues with their massive tax cuts. Then they go on spending sprees like there's no tomorrow. Usually on things we don't need and it's a huge waste of money. Like the wall. Like the obscene about we spend on military. Like trillions in stimulus without oversight and the money being wasted going to those who don't need it while those who do need it suffer. Like bailing out big business. Like their ridiculous abstinence only waste of money, bridge to nowhere in Alaska and so many more.

Conservatives love to spend money but they refuse to pay for what they spend. They are the biggest deadbeats in our nation.
You are very amusing. To think Rs are solely responsible for the national debt, is to not think.

Look it up!

By Most Measures, Debt Roughly Doubled Under Obama
From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.

nominal%20debt_1.jpg

Has President Obama Doubled the National Debt?

All just propaganda.

Partisans. Ugh

Some of Dubya hidden war billions/trillion was added to Obama's numbers as Obama put the spent hidden funds on the book for public viewing.

All just propaganda.

Partisans. Ugh

You are very amusing. To think Rs are solely responsible for the national debt, is to not think.

Look it up!

By Most Measures, Debt Roughly Doubled Under Obama
From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.

nominal%20debt_1.jpg

Has President Obama Doubled the National Debt?
Keep Trying.

1588960939875.png

Thanks, DUBYA. You spent like a true conservative.

BTW: We all living the New MAGA 16'-20' Lifestyle.
Trillions and Trillions in new debt and MAGA COVIVD-19 with 77K in American Dead.

1588961352507.png

So, Which Trumpsters going to spew 4 MORE YEARS FIRST?

Last edited:
I find it more than a little amusing that 3 months ago, the most pressing financial issue facing the nation was that some Mexican was going to get into the USA and have a baby for free because we did not have a wall. Now, nobody gives a rat's ass about a wall, because we actually have a real crisis, not a manufactured one to get Trump reelected. Since the real crisis can not be blamed on the Mexicans, everything is Obama's and the Chinese people's fault. Maybe we should move the wall to he Pacific Ocean, and throw Obama in jail.

I find it more than a little amusing that 3 months ago, the most pressing financial issue facing the nation was that some Mexican was going to get into the USA and have a baby for free because we did not have a wall. Now, nobody gives a rat's ass about a wall, because we actually have a real crisis, not a manufactured one to get Trump reelected. Since the real crisis can not be blamed on the Mexicans, everything is Obama's and the Chinese people's fault. Maybe we should move the wall to he Pacific Ocean, and throw Obama in jail.
Well, with all the new spending coming, there will be no Great Douche Wall money.
To save the Great Douche wall. ALL MAGA Trumpsters need to give their
stimulus check funds to build the Douche wall scams.

Last edited:
WTF does Trump have to do with all the money the Fed and Congress is throwing at the COVID pandemic?
You mean aside from his failed leadership resulting in far more economic damage than was necessary?

Here's an interesting question. Why is the fiscal and monetary response to COVID on Congress and the Fed when Congress and the Fed's response to the Bush recession was on Obama?
Simple answer, Obama stifled the US economy with regulations and moving jobs and factories overseas. It was an "unforced error", i.e. "those jobs are not coming back".
Trump's Debt was due to external circumstances. The strongest economy the world had ever seen was shutdown for 3-months or so.
See the difference? One Debt addition was unforced, and one was externally forced.

Obama's debt was incurred due to an economic collapse that predated his administration, which is an external circumstance.

Trump's massive debt was accrued as a direct result of his policies for tax cuts and then exacerbated by his inability to control the spread of COVID 19.
The brown turd's debt was accrued because Nancy Pelosi and the Demoncraps didnt stop the Fannie Freddie debacle from happening. Because of that, the smelly excrement Oblummer got to spend 1.5 trillion dollars a year, and still had the highest amount in poverty since the war on poverty started. Thanks Oblummer...
False and revisionist history.

The dramatic change in the mortgage industry leading into the subprime crisis was the involvement of private mortgage lenders who drove down the requirements for mortgages. Fannie and Freddie had little if anything to do with it.

It was primarily unregulated free market capitalism.
involvement of private mortgage lenders
Who all had the backing of Fannie and Freddie, which Barnacle Frank and Chrissy Dodd just adored and wouldnt allow sub primes to be red lined. Dont fucking try to play a game with me, my intellect is 100s higher than your pea brain.
Nope!

Private mortgage lenders did not have the backing of Fannie and Freddie. They had no need for them. The mortgages were bundled into mortgage backed securities and sold off to investors worldwide by prominent investment firms such as Bear Stearns (ring any bells yet?) who had obscured the risk of those securities.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Bailout Debacle
The dominant role Fannie and Freddie play today is no accident. The companies, Wall Street firms, mortgage bankers, real estate agents and Washington lawmakers have built up an unusual and mutually beneficial co-dependency, helped along by robust lobbying efforts and campaign contributions. In Washington, Fannie and Freddie’s sprawling lobbying machine hired family and friends of politicians in their efforts to quickly sideline any regulations that might slow their growth or invite greater oversight of their business practices.
The reason why most of the US hates the fucking government is because shitfucks like you turn a blind eye. Then when the shit hits the fan you blame anyone but the real problem...which is the fucking government. Another IQ of 30 person trying to debate me...

Alright genius. Since you're so brilliant, why don't you tell me how Fannie and Freddie back the private mortgage lenders?
I guess you dont know how to open a link, and i am supposed to do it for you. No thanks moron, i did my homework, you should try it also, you might raise your IQ a few points.
So you don't know?
I do know, and it is up to you to to open the links, not me. Egad liberals are so fucking lazy, wanting everyone to do stuff for them...No wonder they cant survive without the government...

All just propaganda.

Partisans. Ugh

You are such a liar and then you want to know why no one fucking believes you...

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101% increase from the $5.8 trillion debt at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001. FY 2009 - $1.632 trillion. This was Bush's deficit without the impact of the Economic Stimulus Act.
US Debt by President: By Dollar and Percentage

www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

then there was the brown turds debt..
Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at roughly $10,699,805,000,000.
As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available, the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at $19,573,445,000,000.
You must be 9 years old or something, you are always wrong....

So, your solution to the COVID-19 massive layoffs and companies going out of business, resulting in the federal government trying to help those laid off and attempt to keep businesses open, as a thing the federal government shouldn't have gotten involved with and instead, keep all businesses open, let the thing burn through and kill millions and be done with it.

So, your solution to the COVID-19 massive layoffs and companies going out of business, resulting in the federal government trying to help those laid off and attempt to keep businesses open, as a thing the federal government shouldn't have gotten involved with and instead, keep all businesses open, let the thing burn through and kill millions and be done with it.
How do you know millions would of died? I find that number a little overblown, because if the infirm and elderly are kept safe, (unless you have Gov Cuomo shipping infected people to old folks homes) then this virus would be over by now, and only a few sick days would of been used instead of trillions of dollars to pay people to do nothing. Of course this has been the plan of the liberals for ever....

The brown turd's debt was accrued because Nancy Pelosi and the Demoncraps didnt stop the Fannie Freddie debacle from happening. Because of that, the smelly excrement Oblummer got to spend 1.5 trillion dollars a year, and still had the highest amount in poverty since the war on poverty started. Thanks Oblummer...

The dramatic change in the mortgage industry leading into the subprime crisis was the involvement of private mortgage lenders who drove down the requirements for mortgages. Fannie and Freddie had little if anything to do with it.

Who all had the backing of Fannie and Freddie, which Barnacle Frank and Chrissy Dodd just adored and wouldnt allow sub primes to be red lined. Dont fucking try to play a game with me, my intellect is 100s higher than your pea brain.
Nope!

Private mortgage lenders did not have the backing of Fannie and Freddie. They had no need for them. The mortgages were bundled into mortgage backed securities and sold off to investors worldwide by prominent investment firms such as Bear Stearns (ring any bells yet?) who had obscured the risk of those securities.
The dominant role Fannie and Freddie play today is no accident. The companies, Wall Street firms, mortgage bankers, real estate agents and Washington lawmakers have built up an unusual and mutually beneficial co-dependency, helped along by robust lobbying efforts and campaign contributions. In Washington, Fannie and Freddie’s sprawling lobbying machine hired family and friends of politicians in their efforts to quickly sideline any regulations that might slow their growth or invite greater oversight of their business practices.
The reason why most of the US hates the fucking government is because shitfucks like you turn a blind eye. Then when the shit hits the fan you blame anyone but the real problem...which is the fucking government. Another IQ of 30 person trying to debate me...

Alright genius. Since you're so brilliant, why don't you tell me how Fannie and Freddie back the private mortgage lenders?
I guess you dont know how to open a link, and i am supposed to do it for you. No thanks moron, i did my homework, you should try it also, you might raise your IQ a few points.
So you don't know?
I do know, and it is up to you to to open the links, not me. Egad liberals are so fucking lazy, wanting everyone to do stuff for them...No wonder they cant survive without the government...

You don't know?

Here I thought you pretended to have a big brain or something.

Turns out you're just repeating what you've been told and don't now shit.

Waste of time.

Nope!

So you don't know?

You don't know?

Waste of time.
No dick head, i am in my 60s i go out regularly looking for that Wuhan Virus that is so evasive. If i get it or i may have it, i dont have any signs of it, because my health is above average, if not very well. I get a sniffle now and then, maybe a sneeze once in a while, but i wont get tested because why waste money on me when others need it more. Oh, yeah, you dont understand that, because it is all about you, and your lazy lifestyle so you probably need it more than me. There, i sacrifice my test so you can see if you have it or not.

After what?

He failed to implement any response to mitigate the effects of this virus on the population of the country and our economy.

You actually think Biden has any chance against Trump?

Yes. If we can get a "Kenyan" elected..... twice..... after GWB's fucking up his Katrina response we'll have no problem electing Biden after Trump had NO RESPONSE to fighting this virus and having a Katrina death count every single day.
At least GWB TRIED.
Trump never did and now over 75K, and climbing, are dead because Trump failed to do the one job all presidents are required of. Protect the country and American people.
He failed at both.
You think the American people are going to reward a failure Kyzr?
Never going to happen. By the time the election rolls around we'll be way pass 100K dead and Depression.
And Trump will be voted out of office.

1. Trump's travel ban was called xenophobic and racist by the democrats. Trump wins on the fighting COVID issue.

Name them.
Name what?

Nope!

So you don't know?

You don't know?

Waste of time.
No dick head, i am in my 60s i go out regularly looking for that Wuhan Virus that is so evasive. If i get it or i may have it, i dont have any signs of it, because my health is above average, if not very well. I get a sniffle now and then, maybe a sneeze once in a while, but i wont get tested because why waste money on me when others need it more. Oh, yeah, you dont understand that, because it is all about you, and your lazy lifestyle so you probably need it more than me. There, i sacrifice my test so you can see if you have it or not.

Wrong thread. You’re getting senile.

After what?

He failed to implement any response to mitigate the effects of this virus on the population of the country and our economy.

You actually think Biden has any chance against Trump?

Yes. If we can get a "Kenyan" elected..... twice..... after GWB's fucking up his Katrina response we'll have no problem electing Biden after Trump had NO RESPONSE to fighting this virus and having a Katrina death count every single day.
At least GWB TRIED.
Trump never did and now over 75K, and climbing, are dead because Trump failed to do the one job all presidents are required of. Protect the country and American people.
He failed at both.
You think the American people are going to reward a failure Kyzr?
Never going to happen. By the time the election rolls around we'll be way pass 100K dead and Depression.
And Trump will be voted out of office.

1. Trump's travel ban was called xenophobic and racist by the democrats. Trump wins on the fighting COVID issue.

Name them.
Name what?
The Democrats who were calling the travel ban xenophobic and racist.

Nope!

So you don't know?

You don't know?

Waste of time.

No, that is liberal's candidate......the groper.....who cant remember where he is or what year it is......

Dopey Donald Trump boasts that he is the King of debt. But, as usual, he will bankrupt the US and walk away leaving others to fix the problems.

MAGA will commence after Dopey Donald Trump is expunged.
The POS trump never pays the price Always someone else

Nope!

So you don't know?

You don't know?

Waste of time.

No, that is liberal's candidate......the groper.....who cant remember where he is or what year it is......
You can't even remember what thread you're in.

Nope!

So you don't know?

You don't know?

Waste of time.

You can't even remember what thread you're in.
I know what thread i am in, it is about money, and how it is wasted, yet, why waste it on me, when i am not sick but healthy as an ox. But keep up the Rules, i know the game, i can play it also....

Forum List

Back