Bye Bye Madison - Cawthorn is LOSING the North Carolina GOP Primary - OOPS

Reggie Miller was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

when he lost the 2000 NBA Finals to the Lakers, he said afterwards: "I just want to say one thing, we battled"

well, ladies and gentlemen, Madison BATTLED! And I for one am proud of him!

Meanwhile, we have the antisemitic, anti-America squad members who will likely never lose an election. Cawthorn behaved like an idiot and the Left helped him along with lots of brutal coverage. It will be interesting to see if the Rs hold the seat. If they do, hopefully, the newbie will learn from Cawthorn's actions.

Edwards 33.4%29,411

Cawthorn Incumbent
31.9%28,092

Uh oh, Madison! Say goodbye, loser. Looks like talking about the secret GOP orgies got you in bigtime trouble with your masters. What are your thoughts?

GOP Orgies...blackmail nude photos...we don't need another perv in politics...on either side. Anericans are just looking for sane, common sense, America 1st, non-divisive, non-hate / fear-mongering, non-pedo reps, which eliminates 90% of liberals....along with, it seems, Cawthorn.

Buh-bye.....

Edwards 33.4%29,411

Cawthorn Incumbent
31.9%28,092

Uh oh, Madison! Say goodbye, loser. Looks like talking about the secret GOP orgies got you in bigtime trouble with your masters. What are your thoughts?
That guy you support as our president? Remember him? Only a totally brain-dead zombie would be insulting someone like Cawthorn while cheering for the pants shitter-in-chief. Just sayin'...

You know, what would be great fun is if Cawthorn had proof and published it :p

Anthony Weiner was trying to decide where to make his comeback, running for office or CNN where he could do the news from home, not wear pants, and jerk off on live TV.

Cawthorn losing will probably encourage Weiner to take a job at CNN.

:p

Meanwhile, we have the antisemitic, anti-America squad members who will likely never lose an election. Cawthorn behaved like an idiot and the Left helped him along with lots of brutal coverage. It will be interesting to see if the Rs hold the seat. If they do, hopefully, the newbie will learn from Cawthorn's actions.
I think it was the gay video which did Cawthorn in.

The tard herd will tolerate, even cheer, a prolific liar in their ranks like Cawthorn, MTG, and Trump. But gay? Oh hell no!

Honestly, I see this as a win. We got rid of a flashy loud mouthed twat, and replaced him with a mature, level headed conservative. Win-win.
I don't know anything about Edwards.

By "conservative", do you mean someone who votes for trillion dollar deficits, disbanding NATO, and is pro-tariff wars?

Or do you mean someone who votes against the Dream Act, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act, Paycheck Fairness Act; and votes for the Born Alive Act and the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act?

I don't know anything about Edwards.

Or do you mean someone who votes against the Dream Act, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act, Paycheck Fairness Act; and votes for the Born Alive Act and the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act?

If the shoe fits, lace it up and wear it.

You may think those bills are peachy keen, but don't let the names of the bills fool you. sinister motives are nearly always hidden inside.

Forum List

Back