C.D.C. Data Shows U.S. Coronavirus Infections Much Higher Than Reported

CDC claims that covid infections are much higher than what is reported. You guys accept that.

CDC claims that there are a lot of covid deaths. You guys don't accept that.

Weird.
I know way more people who have had COVID than died from it...

That's consistent with the data.
And that's why many people are willing to put the mask by the wayside.
The remaining issue is that the anti-bodies only seem to last about 3 months.

I know this theory exists on the internet, but that’s the only place it exists. That’s just not what is happening.

It's by no means a theory. They've admitted to it.
Sure “they” have. A statement so vague it’s entirely meaningless.
You have made it clear that ANY report or source is meaningless. Except of course those you agree with.

The ultimate hack
Can you believe false_facts was stupid enough to post that?

What difference does it make how many are infected with Covid when hardly anyone dies from it?

could also be why they keep calling non covid deaths covid. otherwise you drop the mortality rate to nothing.

The number of people infected with the coronavirus in different parts of the United States was anywhere from two to 13 times higher than the reported rates for those regions, according to data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

BJ -

This is why bubble people are so misinformed.

The rest of the world - infections have been overstated by at least 10%
The CDC and NYT - the rate is 2 to 13 times higher

Ya can't make it up
Wait.

You can
They did.
coookiesss.jpg

wahhhhhh.jpg

Just heard on the radio that people in Iowa who are filling out forms for the drive up testing, and then deciding they don't want to wait in line, are getting test results in the mail saying they are positive. They never even took the test, but they were positive.
Mistakes happen.

This report is about the number of infections, not the number of deaths.
What I care about are the number of death

and no increase in the rate of deaths has been reported to go along with the rising infections rate

Because most people will be unaffected by the virus or only have a mild headache or the sniffles

Remember the days when four deaths were a national tragedy of unspeakable proportions?

Those were the days.

Now, 140,000 deaths is "hardly anyone dying".

The times they are a-changing.

Now, 140,000 deaths is "hardly anyone dying".
I regret that china did this to us

and that people have died

we should respond by limiting investment from and to china and demanding our drugs be made in America again

But we are just going to have to learn to live with the chinese disease because its not going away

If you have to swap a nose before the person knows they are infected its not serious
Also stupid and wrong, as an asymptomatic person can then become seriously ill. And your stupid comment doesn't speak to those who are seriously ill.

Forum List

Back