California Dem Governor Orders Bars and Wineries Closed, +65 to Quarantine

Drumpf and the rest of you fuckups are starting to see the seriousness of denying reality arent you?

575,000 died during Obama's H1N1 pandemic, what did he do wrong? What should Trump do different?
575,000 died in the U.S. of the H1N1? CDC Novel H1N1 Flu |CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States, April 2009 – January 16, 2010 Why do trumpanzees LIE so much?

Worldwide more than 575,000 DIED idiot. Why didn't Obama provide the world with leadership? Why did he let the pandemic spin wildly out of control? Why was Obama such a suck ass president?

Because you're suffering from an unaddressed case of ODS.

No I'm mocking you and Obama for your blatant double standards and spin.

Drumpf and the rest of you fuckups are starting to see the seriousness of denying reality arent you?

575,000 died during Obama's H1N1 pandemic, what did he do wrong? What should Trump do different?

But but but Obama!

575,000 DIED on Obama's watch and you make a joke. :eusa_hand:

We already know that is a lie. The US President is not responsible for world deaths. Try again.

575,000 died in the U.S. of the H1N1? CDC Novel H1N1 Flu |CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States, April 2009 – January 16, 2010 Why do trumpanzees LIE so much?

Worldwide more than 575,000 DIED idiot. Why didn't Obama provide the world with leadership? Why did he let the pandemic spin wildly out of control? Why was Obama such a suck ass president?

Because you're suffering from an unaddressed case of ODS.

No I'm mocking you and Obama for your blatant double standards and spin.

Trumpists: an Endless Obsession with All Things Obama.

How many US Citizens died during the Great Obamas Ebola(?) and please provide a link for your claim regarding the swine flu. Drumpf fucked up by not responding. Not much he can do to fix his fuckup at this point. Its already loose in the US while he was claiming it was a hoax.

How many US Citizens died during the Great Obamas Ebola(?) and please provide a link for your claim regarding the swine flu. Drumpf fucked up by not responding. Not much he can do to fix his fuckup at this point. Its already loose in the US while he was claiming it was a hoax.
2009 flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia
On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency. [126] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[127] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died
So where is the 575K that Blue girl claimed?

"Newsom's call for the shutdowns was described as "guidance" rather than a legal order by the government, as some states have chosen to do. But he said he felt confident the public would voluntarily comply."

Coronavirus: Governor Newsom calls for all California seniors to self-isolate, all bars to close
Oh...you mean the OP lied? That Newsome didn't "ORDER" it like the OP claims? Hmmmmmmmmmm........I wonder what the purpose of misrepresenting what Gov. Newsome did was for. :eusa_think:
All the town has to do is claim it's a sanctuary city, they can do whatever? Right?

On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency. [126] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[127] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died

Ask the CDC you ignorant libtard mush brain. "Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated." 2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Ask the CDC you ignorant libtard mush brain. "Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated." 2009 H1N1 Pandemic
When did the US become world wide you dummy?

LMAO I'll give you a bit more rope then slap you into the dirt. My advise, run away now and avoid the embarrassment.
Instead of stalling and LMAOing please show me when the US became world wide. Dont worry about embarrassing me. Worry about embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

One has to have integrity and an IQ above 50 to embarrass themselves....Thus Blues never needs to worry about such things, he misses both counts.

LMAO I'll give you a bit more rope then slap you into the dirt. My advise, run away now and avoid the embarrassment.
Instead of stalling and LMAOing please show me when the US became world wide. Dont worry about embarrassing me. Worry about embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

One has to have integrity and an IQ above 50 to embarrass themselves....Thus Blues never needs to worry about such things, he misses both counts.

You mad bro? Was it our pointing out the blatant left's hypocrisy and double standards did that trigger you?

You mad bro? Was it our pointing out the blatant left's hypocrisy and double standards did that trigger you?
Youre still stalling. Show me when the US became the worlds government or just admit you fucked up just like Drumpf.

Not mad in the least, just pointing out the facts.

Why would I care about your pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and double standards of the left?

Youre still stalling. Show me when the US became the worlds government or just admit you fucked up just like Drumpf.

You fools walk willingly like lambs into the mockery buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:

CNN "Barack Obama is 'President of the world"

LMAO did you forget all that horseshit about Obama being president of the world? We didn't. Here's another from Obama's own White House...

White House Climate Change and President Obama's Action Plan - The United States is leading global efforts to address the threat of climate change.

Was H1N1 any less important than climate change??? OH SNAP!!

Forum List

Back