California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

When a wingnut poster types "do your research" it usually either means "I can't back up my point" or "I have these really crazy sources where they are probably off their meds with the shit they write however I really, really want to believe them but am embarrassed to provide those sources to you"
In a few weeks all ghettos will be gone.

Actually it's very easy to find out who paid for this recall election.

That is IF you honestly wanted to know.

You don't really want to know, if you did, you would have done what I did. A search on who funded the NO on the recall. I wanted to know and I found the answer. It took a matter of seconds. Not even a minute to get that information. I just used the keywords contributors to recall California governor.

You didn't do that because you really didn't want to know the truth. You just want to be able to use that old and tired "soros" excuse.

Funny thing. His name is no where close to the top donors. In fact, I couldn't find his name in the funding at all.

I was appalled at who some of the NO funding people were. Others I had no problem with but I don't live in California so what I think of it really doesn't matter. Just like if you don't live in California what you think about the recall doesn't matter.

If you honestly want to know the answer, do what I did.

Do a search. Use your favorite search engine. It takes a matter of seconds.

Somehow I know you will never do that search.
Direct money is not anywhere near the correct amount. It's the "soft" money that is a largely superior amount.

Making me wonder if you actually understand how elections work.

You guys are going to continue to lose more elections with this rhetoric. Nobody likes a crybaby.

You believe the most leftist state in the country voted to retain a leftist governor and that is a bell weather for future republicans?

You believe the most leftist state in the country voted to retain a leftist governor and that is a bell weather for future republicans?

I'm referring to accusations of voter fraud every time you lose an election.

As you said, California is a liberal state and many of you still can't help yourselves with the voter fraud bullshit when the Republicans put up an immensely flawed right wing candidate.

Did California vote for Former President Obama in 2008 and 2012?

It has nothing to do with skin color.

It has to do with intelligent people not wanting a governor who doesn't think women should vote. Who thinks that an employer should be able to ask a woman if she plans to become pregnant. Who doesn't believe in wearing masks, social distancing and vaccinations.

The people of California didn't want to turn their state into another Texas or Florida.

elder could have been green with purple polka dots for all the people of California cares.

What they care about is what that man stood for and wanted to do to their state.

The people of California have the right to not allow their state to be turned into the hell holes that Texas, Florida and so many red states have become.

It has to do with intelligent people not wanting a governor who doesn't think women should vote. Who thinks that an employer should be able to ask a woman if she plans to become pregnant. Who doesn't believe in wearing masks, social distancing and vaccinations.

The people of California didn't want to turn their state into another Texas or Florida.

elder could have been green with purple polka dots for all the people of California cares.

What they care about is what that man stood for and wanted to do to their state.

The people of California have the right to not allow their state to be turned into the hell holes that Texas, Florida and so many red states have become.
But to be fair, which of the gop wannabees wasn't a nut?

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is about stupid Moon Bats continuing with a really stupid Moon Bats to do all the things they are too stupid to understand are fucking up their state.

Moon Bat stupidity is a very serious mental health problem in Kommie Kalifonia.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.

Time for the the Sore Loser Party to start slathering themselves in conspiracy batshit.

Forum List

Back